20 – Royalty
26.9k 5 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The chateau had a certain royal feeling to it. For anyone who as much as set one foot inside it, they would be instantly mesmerized by the amount of paintings and sculptures adorning the place. But for Sylvana though, that was just another walk in the morning. 

A soft tune was played by a piano in the background, the notes traveling across all the palace. Now and then, a human female maid, with skimpy attire at that, would appear around the corner, cleaning either an object or one of the many windows that embellished the walls. 

Hell, the marble floor was so clean that it perfectly reflected the image of Sylvana's ripe butt. So, in other words, the Belasco family was the definition of lasciviousness and power - as expected of the first descendants of Lilith, the mother of all succubi. 

Their position was firmly established on the map. Not only had they had human nobles on the palm of their hands but their illusion spells also acted as a facade for anyone who wandered too close to their manor. 

But for all richness, there were always those who envied it. And as supposed for Lilith, the matriarch of all succubuses, she had several children. Plus, that's just considering the external power struggles.

As for the internal ones, those tended to be way more intense. 

'Useless.' Sylvana thought when she saw one of her many aunts having her fun with a maid who, in turn, could only moan in pleasure as she was groped by her mistress. 

A nearby male guard watched the scene with veiled rage, his eyes trying to avoid looking. The tattoo of a red choker with a heart on its center was imprinted in his neck, every now and then flashing bright.

There were many others like him around the manor, those who were tricked into servitude. 

Uncaring, Sylvana continued to walk towards her mother's chambers. Worth noticing, she still had her package at full view all the while she wandered the hallways.

Finally, after a long stroll, she arrived. 

KNOCK* KNOCK*

She knocked on the door before waiting patiently for an answer. It didn't take long for it.

"Sylvana?" Her mother furrowed her eyebrows behind the glasses she used, "What is it? And why are you dressed like that?" 

Her skin had a pale blue tint, her eyes crystalline yellow. Contrary to her daughter, her hair was midnight black, reaching down to her waist. She had a plump lower section just like Sylvana, perky tits being the biggest difference between the two. 

While she was definitely taller, her body wasn't as defined as Sylvana, being on the softer side. All in all, she seemed the complete opposite of her daughter's wild and dominant nature. 

"We can't talk here. Let's get inside for more privacy." She told her.

Sighing, her mother was having none of it, "Darling, I've already told you this isn't an arguable matter. I need someone I can trust to spy on-"

"It's not about that! And don't call me darling." She cringed at the name.

"Sorry, darlin- ah... Ju- just get inside then." Opening the doors, her enormous bedroom came into view. 

"Don't forget to place a sound barrier." Sylvana reminded.

"A sound barrier? Is it so serious?" She asked, clearly surprised at all the precautions Sylvana was willing to take.

Shrugging, she did as she was told. Raising her hands in the air, her eyes shined with golden light for a brief moment before going back to normal.

"So, what is this all about?" She asked with obvious suspicion in her voice.

"I have the solution."

"Solution? Solution for what?"

"For everything." Sylvana said while trying to suppress her smile.

***

Valeera's eyes visibly shook as she stared at Sylvana.

"A-are you certain?" She asked, not being able to believe her very own daughter.

"I've tested it myself. My level cap is now 39, and I fucked her only once!"

"O-only once?!" Thanks to the sound barrier, she could be as loud as she wanted, "How is that even possible?! To increase the level cap you have to consume the essence of a titan or even god. Let's not even begin to talk about how impossibly exceptional those are, as most die at the attempt of doing so." 

Before Valeera could begin yet another one of her lectures, her daughter stopped her.

"Mother, listen to me. She was the slave of Urag Surtur - yes, that one you are thinking about. That's why that orc is going crazy around the cities." Sylvana explained.

"Sylvana." Her mother said her name for the first time in decades, meaning she was as serious as she could get, "You must keep her inside your dungeon vault until the blood moon comes. Until then, don't let anyone so much as hear about her existence."

"Do you think the ritual will work?" She asked.

"Oh, I hope it will. After all, she does have what it takes to perform it."

"Yeah... kind of." Her daughter shrugged.

"Kind of? What do you mean by that?" 

"It looks more like a clit when compared to others."

 

***

Author's Notes: Sylvana's Commission is finally availble on Patreon! (Done by the awesome artist Vijaz555 from Sketchmob)

186