day 10
1.3k 23 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{timer: 321 days till universes destruction} 


You put your hand on the ground and a simple circle appears with 5 lines in it forming a star.

You put down the first two items.

Jacket - Harpoon Gun: You create the comfy harpoon.

It's just the Harpoon gun but it's wrapped in the jacket's material...

This doesn't seem very useful so you separate the two items.

cursed sword - black halberd: failure!

It seems that your Alchemy level is too low to merge the two weapons!

Gold crown- Top hat: You make the gold top hat crown!

It's a gold top hat with those spiky crown things on the rim of the hat.

................You don't really want to put this thing on your body...you separate the two items.

Phone - Crown: Some gold goggles appear, you put them on.

[Congratulations! You have successfully crafted a weird goggle-thingy, which can be worn on---- YOUR HEAD!]
[The weird goggle-thingy has the following effects; 1) Ability;《 Appraisal》. 2) -10 charm. And 3) Ability; 《Domination》]
《Domination》 - You are king. +30% intimidation. Gain passive aura of suppression against beings weaker than yourself.
《Appraisal》- You can see info on random shit. How detailed it depends on your intelligence.]

It also works as a phone! you're keeping this one!

Void Booster - Darkness Booster: failure!

The items seem to merge for a second but quickly separate! it seems the void and darkness are rejecting each other.....

Harpoon Gun -Void Booster: You created the Void gun! or "The NANI!!"

The gun will shoot a harpoon through a void, and hit enemies from a random direction! ( you can't really control it)

Halberd - Darkness Booster: The Halberd is now somehow blacker than before! its name is "The darkest night"

The halberd can now phase through solid objects! which means you stab someone through their shield or armor!

Cursed Sword - Weird Looking Rock: The Cursed Sword is glowing blue! Its name is "The Cursed man's finger"

It can now shoot a beam to curse people instead of slashing them!

The circle disappears and you look proudly at your new loot.

[Pull out the kidnapped dude and the noble dude and use them to experiment with the shit you made with alchemy.]

The man you kidnapped is already dead, you put him next to the silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman

You use your weapons on the dead body.

You shoot a Harpoon form the NANI! 

The harpoon is shot into a void and then appears behind the man, stabbing him in his already dead heart.

Next, you bring out The cured man's finger and shoot a curse at the body.

Curse: floating.

The body floats in midair.

You gently push the body behind a tree.

 Then you bring out the Blackest Night.

The halberd phases through the tree and cuts the body in half!

You clean up, and by clean you mean absorb everything before someone sees you.

Next, you pull out the weird goggles and point them towards the silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman.

Some words pop up over him.

species: human

States" Alive????????/ Dead????

Other than that you get nothing, you put your goggles down and pick up the silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman.

 You stare at the silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman, This has been with you since the beginning.

And for some reason, you don't understand...

You hug him...

 You feel calm, like a child with his favorite teddy bear.

You put him back in you.

[ Inscribe magical symbols onto your weapons to make them stronger and more explodey. Learn: Enchantment.]

You draw on your weapons but all you accomplish is making them look lame...

You wash off the shitty drawings.

[If the full moon is out in the sky then scream like a Wolf "Auuuuuuuuu.....!!!!]

You look up and only see stars, what the hell is a moon?????

[Try coating your self with dark magic in order to develop invisibility]

You're not really invisible but you can hide in the shadows.

[make yourself a BIG dong]

You do the thing.

It's really hard in tight pants.

and......for some reason your confidence has increased!

[Practice magic and one-liners because one-liners always (somehow) improves spell efficiency and efficacy by at least 150%.]

You practice some magic and say shit like.

"You cant a void me!"

And 

"Dark to see you!"

That last one needs some work though...

All of a sudden you notice that your shadow is growing darker and darker!

Almost like a portal!

A Black card slowly rises from your shadow.

You take the card and hear a voice.

[Hey there friend I love how you're progressing right now so I would like to offer you a gift as well don't worry it's not a curse haha. I present to you a single card that summons a Mage of Darkness that will help you out in a fight like a certain Pharoah. You must shout "I summon Dark Magician". The summon last only for a day and will need a two-day cooldown also will acquire the title duelist. Best of luck my little friend]

You put the card in you for safe keeping, and thank the voice.

You start thinking about the voices for a little bit...

But then quickly stop...You don't need to question these things...just live your life.

[Disguise yourself and go to a tavern at night to gain information on whatever you might need. Just hear them out.]

You look at the time on your goggles, surprisingly not much time has passed, you guessed you can do this before your friends wake up.

 You wear your hood down and walk into the bar.

it seems to be a crowded night.

The usuals are drinking happily, Guys talking to girls they have no shot with, and people just enjoying the good food.

You sit down next to two people who seem to be the loudest.

"Hey! did you hear! they caught the dick vandal!"(guy1)

"Oh shit! really! who was it!"(guy2)

"It was a fucking half devil!"(Guy!)

............wait half devil........

"Why am I not fucking surprised!! So how much do they have to pay in fines! I bet they'll be broke for life!"(guy2)

"no no no no no no! that's the thing dude! They ruined a really important book! bitch is gonna get executed! (guy1)

They must be talking about that girl..........which means she is going to be executed for something you did.......oh well.

You don't really feel bad about it, you decide to ignore it...

[You disobeyed the voice. Your mission was to Deflower or in other words pierce with your tentacles the half-devil girl's cunt. Now meet your punishment:

>>Disobedience Detected: proceeding to give punishment.

>>Form alteration deactivated: Your size and form alterations will be made unavailable for 1 day. Relay in your halbert or magic to defend yourself.

Reminder >>Obey the voices else Self-Destruction or a worse fate awaits you.]

........................................shit.


You make your way to where they're keeping the half devil girl.

It's not really a secret you just asked one of the guys and they told you where it was.

It seems to be a three-story brick box.

And the half devil is on the third floor.

From what you can see they're guards everywhere!

You need to sneak in bring her out and do the thing!

You can't shapeshift so you have to use your magic and your weapons!

What will you do?


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

15