Chapter 9: Young Master Has Lost Another Screw
6.6k 20 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm not sure what the day is anymore. 700 days? 800 days? Wait, I think it's been at least three years. One of those damned demons broke my cave. Fortunately, Eve is okay. I took the slab that she was located on and placed it onto another wall. As long as Eve is fine, everything else is okay. I can always rebuild the fences, tame more bulls, create more fans, and craft more houses." 

 

......

 

"I stopped counting the number of days. Really, why does it matter anymore? Whether its a century or a millennium, I can just relax here with Eve. My drawing skill improved over the years. She has more details on her, from extra lines to better shading. I think if I keep drawing, I can probably draw her and myself in multiple scenes. Ah... This is kind of blissful." 

 

......

 

"The demons have coming more often. Yesterday, they came in hundreds. Today, they came in thousands. All those bulls are a lot bigger too, around twenty times bigger than the first bull I've fought. Seriously, what a hassle. I'm getting bored of bull meat as well. On a more important note, I think I completed my drawing of Eve. She's my ideal woman with long hair, bright eyes, thick thighs, big peaches, large melons, and every other little jewel. Ah... I think I'll draw myself on there now." 

 

......

 

"My immortal techniques and martial skills are definitely better now. I even created my own dao technique called Fireball. I think I saw something like this somewhere, but I can't remember what inspired me. It's a strong, speedy dao technique. A perfect long-ranged attack that can decimate opponents. I destroyed the entire wave of demons today using this dao techinque. Maybe it's more of an area-of-effect attack than single target? Nah, that can't be right." 

 

......

 

"A nice little farm below a valley with the warm sun illuminating the land. A loving family down below growing their own produce and eating together, laughing together, and playing together. Yeah... That's the life." 

 

......

 

"Yan Xiaolong. Yan Xiaolong. Ah crap, I almost forgot my name. Better write it down on this wall here. Ah... What decade is this now?"

 

......

 

"I managed to draw myself together with Eve in rather... raunchy scenes. Yep. Looks good to me though. Hm... It's a little hot today." 

 

......

 

"Today I've sinned. I let out my frustration all over Eve. I had to clean the wall while looking at her bright eyes. That beautiful smile. That gorgeous smile. Those gentle eyes. Oops, I did it again. Ah... I'm so sorry, Eve." 

 

......

 

"I think I'll draw another waifu today." 

 

......

 

"I'm seriously sick of eating meat. I've eaten it for decades already. Decades! Just meat! Not even a little lettuce or broccoli! I'm so sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick of it!!! I just want to eat something other than meat! Why do I have to be hungry in my dreams!? I miss the real world." 

 

......

 

"I swear that I'll never eat meat again. Just give me something else other than meat and salt. A little potato would be nice right now..." 

 

......

 

"I really traveled far into my Dao. Not the way I imagine I relax, but at least this dream world isn't all that bad. My sword is strong and straightforward. My chains are swift and powerful. Even my usage of the Hell-Scorching Flame had gotten better. I wonder what cultivation level I would be at once I'm outside. Ah well, let's enjoy my time with the girls now." 

 

......

 

"Today, a really big demon came. He had a head of a bull, but unlike the other demons, he had wings and a humanoid form. He came with a horde of giant bulls and utterly destroyed everything I built during the last couple decades. He even destroyed the wall with Eve and the other girls on it. I also ripped his ass in half with my bare hands. I made sure to bash his skull while crushing his organs one by one before roasting him with a Fireball. That son of a bitch destroyed Eve...  Destroyed them all... Killed in cold blood. I think I'll destroy this entire plane of existence now." 

 

......

 

In the fiery land of Yan Xiaolong's dream world was a black mountain. It was home to many powerful demons, and at the very peak of that mountain was a giant castle that belonged to the ruler of the bull demons. It was a site of immense power and authority over the land, but that region was now dyed with blood and corpses. 

 

The ruler of the bull demons stood at exactly three-hundred meters. He had the head and legs of a bull with the torso of a man, looking very much like the minotaur creature of legends. However, his fur was black and his flesh gushed out crimson flame. The minotaur held a shield in one hand and a heavy-sword in the other other. 

 

He was a majestic, supreme entity among the bull demons, but he currently on his last leg. Blood dripped from his head where one of his horns were broken off. The demon ruler's eyes were red with rage and resentment as he stared at the corpses that littered the castle's floor, His hoarse voice translated his fear well. "Why? Why did you all this!? Why did you come to the heart of the Ancient Flame Hell Dungeon!? You have no reason to be here, human!"

 

Yan Xiaolong stood before him with the Sword of Wrath and Dragon Soul Chains in hand. Over the many decades, he had not age even once. With cold eyes, and in an even colder voice, he said, "Hmph! You bastards are the one who brought trouble to me and you want to know why I'm here?" 

 

"Yo-You are the one trespassing our territory! Of course we send troops at you! You should have left long ago!" The minotaur spat at him with bitterness and resignation.

 

"Left? Unfortunately, I couldn't leave," Yan Xiaolong sighed. "Well. It doesn't matter. This entire place is going down soon. Time is almost up after all." 

 

"Wh-What do you-" Before he could finish his sentence, the minotaur's head was bashed into meat paste by Yan Xiaolong. Looking solemn, the latter walked around the bloody castle and enjoyed the scenery that he saw. 

 

"It's over... Eve, it's over..." Yan Xiaolong looked at the horizon and saw a glimmer of light shining over the hills. A nagging feeling in his heart told him that his century-long dream was almost over. He looked down below the mountain and sighed. 

 

Everything around him was transforming into ashes. Reality itself was turning back to dust, to something of the imagination. Even the ground below him was changing into nothingness, making him fall into a dark abyss. He closed his eyes, knowing that the next moment he opened them again, he would be back in the real world.

 

A muffled voice whispered something into his ear. "... Cleared... Not applicable... Title received..." 

 

......

 

It had been a week since Yan Xiaolong took the Demon Century Potion. Zhong Yun was sitting by the side of the bed, waiting for his young master to wake. He was reading a bed when he heard a soft sound from Yan Xiaolong's lips. He leaned his right ear to hear it closely. 

 

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Yan Xiaolong screamed, his face contorting in surprise. 

 

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Zhong Yun screamed, his face contorting in pain. He gripped his bleeding ear and popped a medicinal pill into his mouth."Young Master, what's wrong?" 

 

Yan Xiaolong opened his eyes, looking at the surrounding carefully. "This...This is the real world?" 

 

"Yes, Young Master! I'm glad that you are back from your training with the Supreme Dragon God's Blood Potion. How was your training, Young Master?" 

 

"Training? That's right... I was training... for a whole century. I'm Yan Xiaolong... the Hell Champion!" Yan Xiaolong stood up from his bed and raised his sword high to sky. "I am Hell Champion Yan Xiaolong, conqueror of the Ancient Flame Hell Dungeon! Now that I'm back in the real world, I'll conqueror this world the same way I conqueror the dungeon! I’ll live my life out with my Eve and all the other girls! I’m going to eat all the vegetable that this world has to offer! HAHAHAHA!!!" 

 

Yan Xiaolong laughed madly. His eyes were bloodshot with excitement and aggitation, impatient to do live out his life the way he wanted to. As he look at this scene, Zhong Yun thought, "Eh? Is this what suppose to happen after taking the Demon Century Potion? Oh no, it seems the Young Master has a lost another screw in his head." 

 

179