56. Invitation
9.5k 25 270
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the open pagoda, Vyra and Mina were discussing a lot of things regarding different topics but mostly focused on magic and spells.

Vyra had already told Mina her and Jin’s situation and surprisingly, Mina allowed them to stay with Colt without a problem. She even ensured her a promise…

“They will not be able to easily touch you with master's influence and my husband's support.”

Colt listened to her words and felt relief. Though he doesn’t like always being supported by his fiancée because it feels like he is nothing but a bum, Colt still felt rather comfortable upon hearing Mina’s words.

Because with her words, he has more cards to play when Yrva shows himself. He is somewhat thankful she appeared here today, although he is also a little bit apprehensive as he doesn’t want her to get an idea of making use of the Red Rose Poison.

‘If they ever begin talking about that I will need to step forward…though these two will be able to turn me into a pig face human if they want to do so.’ The two before him are mage villains.

And with Vyra being a master of Elemental Magic and Mina on Healing, if these two decided to join forces, it is unthinkable what they will be able to do.

Especially when Healing Magic is something many people fear.

‘I need get strong fast.’

While the two newly formed friendship of Vyra and Mina continued to blossom, Jin and Colt was on the side with the cats while ‘debating’ over what can be used to complete the cure, Colt managed to slip the ingredient known as, “Frozen Tears.”

Colt caught Jin’s attention and inwardly he smiled but outside, he seemed bewildered at Jin’s reaction. So, he expounded on his words.

“The Frozen Tears is also a poison but I just thought it may be able to cancel out the burning sensation of the Red Rose Poison. Um, was it wrong of me to say anything about using poison to cure poison?”

However, as Jin was put in deep thought, he was suddenly enlightened.

“No, you’re onto something. At the eastern continents and the northern plains, it is normal to use poison to cure poison, why didn’t I think of that!?” Jin clasped on Colt’s hands as his eyes began to shimmer, “Young Master, I think I am close to completing the cure, and it’s all thanks to you! Um, can I ask of you to buy me some ingredients? I am currently in the red at the moment and I don’t think Miss Vyra…will have money with her considering her situation.”

Colt simply smiled, “Go to Butler Go and ask him for the ingredients, I already ordered for a room at the uppermost floor to be turned to an Apothecary Room. I have hired you, it is only right for me to provide what you need.”

Jin abruptly stood up as he became teary-eyed. He nodded his head towards Colt with fire blazing in his determined eyes, “I won’t fail you, Young Master Colt. I shall immediately go to work!”

He cried a little as he runs towards Vyra telling her of his plans. Vyra was surprised to see the flames burning under her beloved’s eyes. She giggled as she too stood up from where she sat, “I would like to excuse myself, Young Master Colt. May I assist Jin in doing his research?”

“You don’t need to ask for permission over such trivial matters. I did say join the Edgeworths, so as someone who will fight with us in the future, I expect our relationships…” Colt made a quick pause as he observed Mina’s reaction to the word relationship. She was sporting a pure and innocent smile without a hint of hate or anger.

Thus, Colt continued, “…to be mutually beneficial.”

“I understand Young Master Colt. Mina, I shall tell you about the Mana Pool later.”

“Alright, we shall talk later.” Mina stood up as they left to show her respect.

Vyra and Jin left to speak with Butler Go in regards to the Apothecary Room. Butler Go gladly took the two to the highest floor of the mansion leaving Colt and Mina in the open pagoda alone.

“You seem to have hit it off. For you two to become such good friends so quickly, I didn’t think it was possible.” Colt said as he took a seat.

“I was the same. I thought she was here as a homewrecker, but it seems like I was wrong. Hmm, it would seem I have to be careful about not misunderstanding people.”

Colt’s eyes widen in shock as he heard Mina’s words. He almost shed a tear because of it.

‘She’s…growing up.’ Colt didn’t know that the meeting would prompt such a change. To his delight, he pulled Mina to his embrace in order to cuddle with her.

“Kya!”

Mina was surprised but she didn’t fight him and reciprocated his sweet gesture! Then, as the two found themselves at peace at that very moment, Mina remembered something and asked, “My dear husband, I am going on a journey westward to the Thunder Tiger Mountain in order to secure a rare material for my wand, do you wish to come?”

“I would love too…” Colt nodded his head as he accepted the invitation. At the time, he was rather tipsy because of some reason he could not understand, but then as he came into the realization, the destination settled in his mind.

‘Thunder Tiger Mountain!? Then, I’ll be able to get the World Devouring Book!’

Finally, it was the start of Colt’s adventure and him stealing some of the heroes’ and villains’ treasures. On the first of his list would be the World Devouring Book.

Somewhat of an Adventure finally

270