[Picture Dump] Glossary and the Main Cast Pics ^_^
574 13 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I just wanted to leave this here to announce the Glossary going live ^^. It will expand when the story says so, and new entries will be added for the setting stuff (places, magic techniques, and cool items when they appear), for the characters (information for Neko when his new forms are added in the story), and for the trivia that readers might forget at times ("like who the hell is this X character? When was he mentioned?").

Also, because I don't want to publish a completely empty announcement and because Abihiko's picture in the glossary tortures me (he wasn't supposed to look like he does there! but my hands are crooked and I couldn't paint him correctly) -- here are the pictures of the main characters, only in pastel ^^.

Yes, in pastel it's hard to tell, but that's Neko in his best "Whatever, man, ZzzzZzzZz" impression. That's what he looks like at his sixteen-years-old.

And yes, this is Abihiko in his "I'm tragic and dramatic, don't bother me" attitude. That's also him at fifteen-sixteen years and in pastel. Why in pastel? That's because when I drew him, that's what I wanted him to look like! But this dude refused to get properly painted and nearly killed me in the process because, for some reason, he just looked so WRONG in color. As you can see in the glossary, this same picture in color looks very different. But I really just wanted to show what he was supposed to look as I originally drew him -- so that's why it's a pastel. Neko was repainted in pastel just to fit in with Abihiko. However, there is no real difference in Neko's pictures in color/pastel, and I have no idea why...

Oh, and just because the Glossary has the small versions of these pics, here are the actual-sized images (in links because the SH format also shortens them for better viewing): under spoilers.

Aomi

Spoiler

ZYBRfSf.png

[collapse]

Kataji

Spoiler

[collapse]

The Head Priest

Spoiler

[collapse]

Neko and Abihiko as Kids

Spoiler

Lol, as always, Nekohiko's face is so... um... weirdly-expressive. He's always looking either perplexed or high, and I personally do not mind that.

[collapse]

And the value-pack of Nekos! (I didn't draw the animals because I can't draw them X_X. I just traced photos I found on Google images and colored my versions because I'm not crazy to actually draw from scratch something I have no idea how to draw! Oddly, it still took me a lot of time to do that because drawing animals drives me craaazy.)

(And the cat is so damn derpy, lol. I do picture Neko-cat as extremely derpy as well, so it's all good ^^.)

Spoiler

[collapse]

Thanks for checking this out and hope I'll get to updating the glossary on a steady basis! Oh, and in case I missed some trivia or world- or character- moment there, please tell me. I'll add the note to the glossary if needed.

22