-Chapter: 4 Why make me wear female clothes?
4.4k 38 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 4

4 months and 1 day since birth.

Good morning, today is the day I can refine mana!

Using the method the manual kindly gave to me; I’ll try and refine my magic!

First, feel the magic in your body.

“Apple, get the twins here. We’re going outside for a walk.”

And move the magic mass in the middle of it all. Well, I do have an ether organ but I don’t know how it works either way so, let’s make our own Method!

If the magic is connected via me (the soul) between the two bodies, then I must be the nucleus. The soul provides the magic I produce right now; I came into a conclusion just recently.

Well, without the help of any other mediums such as artifacts I can’t do that stuff yet with 100% safety guaranteed.

But nevertheless, I shall take on this hurdle by myself without relying on anyone!

“Oopsie daisy, ok you two, we’re going outside now. So be gentle and don’t move or you two will fall in mama's arms Ok?”

Eh? What? Are we going outside? I need to do my mana refinement….

 Well, since when did I rampage? I never even moved or made an expression.

Even if you ask me, I have never been so naughty when I’m with you Apple sister and mama.

Well, never mind the incident that happened just a month ago. Move on, the past is to be never seen again. Past is past, I’m here right now so be happy!

Who am I talking to again?

Hmmm, never mind. After being born this world, this is the first time I’m actually going outside since I was always locked up in my room.

“Oh come here, hold on tight you two so you twins don’t fall ok?”

“Mama, how are you going to go down?”

“Don’t worry we’re using the stairs in the chief’s house”

“Ok mama”

“Fufu, look Apple, your little sisters are happy looking around”

Eh? How did mama know? Well, sure my vision is now ok, though but I still can’t see very well.

I try and look around to see the outside of the room where I’ve been trapped for the past 4 months.

 My vision is still blurry though, but not to the point that I can’t focus because I’m still a baby.

I’m using the assistance of the system to help me aid my vision slightly.

Well, the system is not that omnipotent; there are still demerits in using so. For example, I can only increase my affinity with a special condition.

And that is, I have to sacrifice something like magic or wait for it to re-load back up until it is usable again.

The system, as stated in the manual. It is a very complicated magical expression made by the 4 Gods that made this world.

Consisting of several ancient scriptures and Phantom Engravings, the gods are able to produce a way to support the life economy of all living things, which is called the system.  

To be considerate, I tried accessing the system any further but I can’t get that deep.

Even if I try and make self-made codes, I can’t go that far down yet.

It’s as if, the system itself is a hole with a never-ending bottom. An abyss to be precise. The amount of information contained is enormous, even with the help of goddess Lunaria’s considerate information fishing in the system.

It seems that the goddess can’t also very well take advantage of the system too.

Hm… complicated... well, there is some shallow information contained in the system itself.

-The god of moon or the god of the celestial bodies and magic [Lunaria].

-The god of sun or the god of light and justice [Lunair].

-The god of Life or the God of love and fertility [Grazel].

-The god of death or the god of darkness and sorrow [Nero].

Each of them made part of their own. For the goddess Lunaria, she made the Celes race and gave way for living things to use magic.

The god of light made humans and other living beings. The god of light also has its own specialized race, Angels, and Seraphs.

The god of life made the earth and put forth a sprout which is the World tree. The god of life also made Spirits and Fairies.

The god of death contributed to the presence of monsters and labyrinths. Nero doesn’t have any specialized race but some say it was something more horrible than it sounds as stated.

Each contributing to the process of life.

The 4 gods created the system as a way to train living beings. The reason why? Well, I don’t know that part wasn’t written the manual, and so I don’t know if it’s also written in the system but… whatever.

Each god got to pick one representative on their own and give authority to use the system.

Likewise, the same with gods, even if they can access the system they can’t take advantage of it due to the amount of information one body hold.

 

Well, that’s all. It seems complicated enough though. There wasn’t any info on why they need representatives on what not.

The origin of Orialis, which is this world wasn’t written too.

Well, I don’t know anything but there is one thing that comes into mind. Elves and Angels, yes you’re not mistaken.

Elves and Angels, in my original world elves, was the one that every person acquainted with anime would very likely to love.

They’re sharp ears and slender body, ah, well it’s only normal, right?

The libido of a normal human male, technically I’m a girl right now so... I don’t know how to handle these complicated feelings.

The angels are, not particularly taken account but I would very likely want to touch their wings. Even if God judges me, I don’t care just let me touch one!

 

After going out of the house, mama carried me (Right and left) and walked in the pathway connecting each house. It’s just like a catwalk with ropes as railings and the wooden planks as footsteps.

“Mama, careful. You might fall with the twins”

“Oh don’t worry sweetie, mama is secured with the twins”

“Mama, isn’t it supposed to be the twins that are secured?”

“Oh yes, “

I’m being piggybacked by mama, hey children aren’t supposed to be held this way, other than that we’re like 50 feet up in the air one wrong move can make us fall!

Well, I’m tied by a leather pad and ropes so either way, it's ok.

If I say so myself, it’s beautiful here. The house isn’t that much separated but not much near too. Each house is connected by bridges with one point in the middle as the chief’s house.

It’s like a web and the center point is the house with stairs that can go down in the ground.

I didn’t know that we lived inside of a tree, at that the tree was huge, as huge as a normal condominium house. The insides were hollow but still support life inside that? How? The weight of the trees is probably exceeding 500 kilos.

Well, I knew some way or another that we live up in the trees but I never expected that we actually lived inside of one.

Never mind that, also each house has its own way of coming back up and down.

They use rope ladders as footholds to go up and down.

Wow, the simple but the complicated situation of this village is just out of this world.

Well if we say common sense, I’m the one that is out of this world.

 

A house covered in leaves, walls made entirely out of the bark of the tree, little doorways that can fit in grown adults.

“Chief, can we use the staircase please?”

“Oh, go ahead.”

A voice of an old was heard inside of the house.

Maybe this guy is the chief, isn’t it?

“Oh, Lyrica, hello is that your twins?”

“Oh yes, this two are very obedient and behaves very well”

A sound that was of a female, if I look closely she’s maybe around 18 or 19? She has black hair, the same as papa. Maybe she’s the daughter of the chief?

A black-haired lady, two sharp points protruding on top of her head and something which looks fluffy moving behind her. A tail perhaps?

Fox? Eh. A genuine fox eared girl! Oh my god let me fluff you!

“Ara Ara, you two don’t look at me like that~”

I try and escape my mother’s grasp to try and touch the lady in front of me.

Ngh! Let go of me! Mother no, don’t hold me, just let me fluff you!

“Persistent aren’t you two? Here then.”

Her tail was swept in front of me; the shiny, soft, fluffy tail is in front of me.

Ah, it’s bliss~ it’s a good thing I’m small right now. I can monopolize her tail all by myself.

“Now now, you two were going in the town to buy your things so let go of Katie now.”

Oh is her name Katie? Um, hey can I see you again?

“Oh don’t cry, you’ll see me again when you come back. Ok?”

Hmm! *sobs* Ok, I’ll let go of you now.

While looking at her eyes, Katie smiles at me while patting both my heads and rubbing my chin.

Sometimes it feels good being a child.

 

 

Even though I can see fine enough, I can’t keep getting over the fact that having two ‘sights’ is creepy enough. I mean, I can’t focus at all. If I look at one object the other is looking at another object.

It’s like having to look into two mirrors separating both your eyes. For me though, it’s hard, the fact that I have to Concentrate with right to just look at Katie is hard enough so with the help of left, we (right and left), look at her at the same time to minimize confusion in me.

“Then here, be careful though it’s been slippery lately here so just walk slowly. And you too apple, don’t run around and exhaust your mother ok? “
“Ok Katie big sister”
“Ok then, bye-bye”
“Forgive my little girls”
“Oh that’s fine, it’s cute to look into these two”
“Hey Katie big sister, am I cute too?”
“Yes you are, then go now I think they sell nuts in the plaza”
“Yey nuts”
“Bye then”
“Bye~”

Mama and Apple sister walked down the staircase spiraling down the trees. If I look closely under the tree houses were strands of vines covered the underneath of each house.

Well its nature, after all, so it's ok.

We landed on the roots of the tree where it houses the chief’s house. If I look at it, these trees are strangely huge! How tall is this? 1...2...3. it's over 6 stories high!

Mama started to move.

Oh, I just wanted to look into it more.

 

Moving outside the sea of trees, we finally got out. There were lots of trees I haven’t seen before, but I don’t want to mention it yet.

Looking at the front, a city can be seen just near the forest where we came from.

 Carriages as their main type of transportation, they advance in the gravel road provided for them.

Oh a carriage, then that also clears some of my doubts on whether the timeline of this world is medieval or not. But a carriage! One thing a normal romance wouldn’t neglect.

Well, walking our way to the city. It seems that there is a space where the forest and the city itself are separated.

Covered in the vast green lands, a large plot of green plain lands is what separates the forest in the outside world.

Well, it is still confusing though.

 

Having made our way into the main gate, we walked into the city. Wow, I’m speechless.

Tall buildings made out of ordinary bricks, wooden buildings, and the tall wall which were made out of wooden trunks, where did you get wood that big?

It’s over 2 stories high, on where the earth did you get that?

Oh wait, I know. The forest, I’m dumb, Tehe~

Well, mama started walking again. Where are we going, mama? A nearby stall or a store?

If you’re going to just buy stuff for me then, that’s not required! I have made a guess, buy me girl stuff? No-no, I’m a guy.

At heart that is, even though I look like a girl on the outside, I’m still a guy! Forgive me.

Well, I can’t do anything beyond that though. If I say so myself, just deal with the situation and be a girl.

It can’t be anything that hard right? Well if that was the case then it would be so.

Continuing our way, mother stopped.

“Mama is it already near the baptizing? “

“Oh dear, not yet. Our twin isn’t 5 months old yet, like what I and papa used to baptize you.”

“Eh!?, Apple can’t wait to hear the twin’s names...”

“Me too sweetie, Then why like this. Papa left a good amount of money for us, so why won’t we buy clothes for the twins?”

Oh no, you don’t. I knew that mama was going to eventually mention that either way. But what can I do with a 4-month-old baby body?

Mama, please understand my circumstances… please I don’t want to be used as a dressing doll.

“Yey, I can see the twins wear cute clothes~”

“Let’s go, sweetie~ mama can’t wait to dress these two up too”

Amen.

God, I like the life you gave me and so, Amen.

A life that perished before reaching adulthood got a new life in a another world and Being used as a dressing doll for the entertainment for my Mother and big sister.

Oh, goodbye my sanity~,

 

Re-Edited on June 23, 2020.

Thanks to: Vongrak 

+I didn't check anything and just changed it. 

116