-Chapter: 12 Disappeared
3.4k 29 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 12 

[Extra long Chapter] 

[6 years since birth]

Hello, I’m a six-year-old girl now! On the outside that is…

What I’m doing right now is eating some sweets that mama prepared with all of us four, Kris, me, Vivi, and Albert.

The two can now properly talk without any difficulties what so ever. This way talking to them can be much more fun than ever. And I like that, Albert has produced a personality like that of a normal boy would have.

Even though being surrounded by three girls…
one girl I mean.

The fact that my thinking is slowly transitioning to that of a girl is…. Surprising.

Never mind, so let’s talk about what happened before all of this first.

The training lasted for a month after that, I learned various magic and styles of swordsmanship from Sharon and Karu sister. Other than that, we fought with apple sister and as a result, we undeniably lost.

While Kris prepares countless attack magics by casting by the wand, and while I try to also enchant both our physical strength. Apple sister moved in between us and separated us in the last attack. I try to stand up after being blown apart while Kris supports my movements with earth magic to make some footing.

Of course, Kris is also me.
With the help of parallel thinking, I don’t have to control Kris directly, instead, I can think more, proficiently.

The burden of the other body won’t hinder me much.

“Hey, that’s some good teamwork”

“Maybe I should have thought Tina on how to use footing techniques”

“My twins are doing well against me”

Kris then uses Wind magic to also boost her movements and try to dodge sister apple while she hinders Kris, I then try to follow and attack sister apple with the wooden sword provided by Karu.

By fixing my posture, I bend my leg slightly then with some technique I learned.
I accelerate.

While sister apple’s fist was nearly touching Kris's belly, I try to cast magic with my body and try to deflect apple’s attack. In so, it worked. Apple sister was also astonished to see Tina’s body to cast magic and so does the other two who are just watching at the sidelines.

“Hey, who taught Tina on how to use magic?”

“I didn’t either, I only taught her on how to control her mana, and I thought that you Sharon would teach her”

“Surprisingly, my little sister Tina can also use magic”

And there we go again… more talking…

Kris prepares large scale magic to trap apple sister’s movement by earth magic and I try to attack her at that time. But, Kris failed to cast the magic, because apple sister punched Kris’s belly before she can convert the mana she contains by the wand.

That hurts! You know that hurts right?!!
Moving Kris may be hard…. That really hurts that even with Tina’s body I can still feel the pain from Kris…

“Sorry Kris, forgive me”

 

Nevertheless, I sneak up to apple sister and use my axis to overthrow her balance. By using both earth magic and enchantment magic, I run at high speeds and try to pinpoint where I would attack by pointing the tip of the sword I’m holding to my front, like thrusting.

Apple sister found me out then moved her fist to try and catch the tip of the sword with only just two fingers.

Hey, what’s that! I also want to that you know!? Catching swords with two fingers!?

Apple sister held into the wooden sword really tightly until I can’t move it out anymore, so I let go and used close combat instead. How? I was also watching apple sister move her body and her rate of attacks.

She doesn’t use any kinds of weapons except her Blood colored crimson gloves. Really Ominous!

And so, perhaps using both my momentum and advantage in my speed, I try and use the technique that apple sister uses. Moving your feet by a kick, doing an uppercut, and some unknown things I don’t know.

Kris also moves after recovering from the punch by applying healing magic on her body. By the way, if I heal with Kris’s body, Tina’s body would also heal… I find that interesting…

Well, after recovering, Kris cast a physical enchantment on her herself and moves by my side while holding the wand.

Actually, I’m both so there is no problem if we switch places but apple sister and the other two might find out. So instead, I try to move together with Kris and try to at least land a hit at her. Perhaps not, apple sister then readies a blocking stance by colliding both her elbows up, like that when some in the boxing competition would do.

When both my attacks landed on her, she moved just barely and slid past my sword with the casted magic.
Wait… How!? Even though I prepared an earth magic to try and trap her feet, she moved before the magic could trap her.

Ngghh!?!
What’s this! I feel creepy…

I try and split again, but this time, more magic will be cast in parallel with my sword attacks. I protect Kris while she cast magic while I parry the fast and heavy blows that each punch of Apple sister releases.

All with a big lovely smile.
Hey? I thought that you love your little sister, but here you are, smiling while your little sisters are struggling in fending off your attacks.

What are you? Some kind of gorilla trapped in an angelic body?

“Go easy on them Apel”

“Hey the two are struggling”

Apple sister turns around and faces the two.

Hey! This is it! This is my chance.

By moving slowly, I use the weight of the heavy wooden sword and stomp on the ground really hard. Using the force when I stomped the ground I transfer that momentum into my swing.

Like a martial artist would do... maybe? Meh, at least with this she won’t see my attack. And with Kris’s support, our combo would be unstoppable.

Ditch the magic wand and convert mana directly in my body; I release the magic just on the tip of the wand to not cause a ruckus.
Using countless combined learned magic formulas that Sharon gladly taught me, I cast each type of attack magics and some support magic.

First, by combining 1st and 4th together, and 4th 5th 2nd with the enchantment formula’s 3rd I create a support magic type from there. Coat the wooden sword with magic which is hardened compressed air, with this combination with the support magic I attack apple sister at her torso.

Unfortunately, just like time, she found out.

“I left my back wide open so that my sisters would attack me; unfortunately your big sister saw it and won’t lose anyway.”

What!? How? I mean, I moved silently up until now!

“I felt that heavy step just a while back, and thought with the consumption that maybe they will do something to their innocent big sister~”

…..Ok.

The attack failed and was parried by the crimson-colored gloves that apple sister wore.
No, it was already foreseen by apple sister… she knows that I will attack and just left her back wide open for us to strike her while she’s unaware….

Hey, this is not bad!

I carry Kris and moved backward by jumping while skipping the ground with air magic to boost me. After that, I and Kris both dropped our weapons in hand and just go with our own fighting style.

“Hey, are you two giving up?”

“No, we're not!”
“We are just getting started!”

“Ok then, come at me. At YoUR BEsT”

With an intimidation, apple sister speaks with us.

I manipulate the sword with telekinesis and the wand with Kris. Float the sword up a bit and pit it at apple sister, the wand was also the same.

“Hey what magic is that!? I have never seen any kind of magic like that!?”

“Sharon calm down... You’re drooling over the place”

“Why wouldn’t I!? That’s a new kind of magic right there!?”

“Calm down, there is also the assumption of inherent abilities”

“Eh?! That makes it more interesting!?”

And there they go again… I wish that I couldn’t have used this technique I’ve saved up just for something, but Nah, let’s try it out.

By manipulating both the wand and the wooden sword, we also move while dragging the two with telekinesis.

Maybe I haven’t mentioned this but; the connection with the goddess has severed just a day ago. I don’t know what happened, but there is one thing I know, some of the abilities I have were not given, really.

It’s just like they are just a special spec that was given to me.
Another example of that is, of course, what I use now.
[Telekinesis], I called it that way because I have a Psychekinetic ability.

For now, I’ll call it Psyche. Quite chuuni, but its more simpler to call it that way.
Well, the meaning of the goddess losing connection is by the far more important thing here.
And concerning.

Also, for the last bit of information that the goddess always sends me.
Any information I would have never thought,
but that’s another story for an another time.
For now, that is, I should focus on handling these swords and wand using Psyche.

We dash and dash and dash until we are at the feet of apple sister. I try and give out a straight and easy to predict punch. That was well-received by apple sister and parried, just as I planned.

Now with the momentum used to deliver the punch, I then kick apple sister, and that was also well received. Now, apple sister holding my foot, with Kris, Kris then casts magic with the airborne wand.

Kris also tries and punches apple sister while she cast magic, and now I also move my sword from where apple sister cannot predict. The sky, I try and hold her then make the sword the fall at her head.

“Um… well done, but at least you guys can at least hide the obvious? “

The sword fell at her head, but never hit. She was holding the wooden sword easily with her left hand while the right is holding the wand.

Impossible!? How!?

“Ehe, you guys were trying to stop me from moving and that lead me to know that you two are preparing something from my blind spot right? Kind of”

I try and manipulate the free-floating wooden sword again to attack her again. Now, with Kris’s magic, we attack at the same time. But this time with a different strategy, by holding the wooden sword again with my hand I swing with increased speed and power along with the accuracy with psyche.

Apple sister was bewildered at the newly thought up attack I just made for her, the sword dashes at apple sister’s stomach at great speeds. Along with air magic from Kris, the wooden sword is now more faster than ever.

But the strain from Psyche and the boost from wind magic’s [Swift] made the sword brittle and just broke before when we could hit apple sister.

What?!... How...
I made sure that the sword was faster enough that apple sister won’t see it, but how? How did it break midway!?

“Did the wooden sword combo break? Come here my little sisters, don’t feel bad. You two did well, so don’t feel sad that you guys didn’t land a direct hit against me”

“Apple sister….”
“Apple sister…..”

“Now-now, let apple sister hug you both”

“Apple sister! “
“We love you!”

“Ehehehehe”

The nose of apple was bleeding, there is no injury of the like but, it’s a nosebleed.

Don’t make us bathed in blood apple sister.

 

[Present]

And so, that’s what happened during summer.
After that, Sharon gave us some magic books to review and some picture books to learn.

I mean, I already know how to read thanks to chrysalis at max, but that is just so cheating. If I learn how to understand, I’ll also learn how to talk, hear, and read immediately like I know the language in the first place.

Well, never mind.

There is also the case of the disconnection from Goddess Lunaria a year ago. When I was still five, the last bit of information that the goddess sent.

<I do not exist. >

I don’t know what that does mean but, there is one thing I probably don’t know.
Who is the goddess Lunaria?

I mean, the priest had acknowledged goddess when she showed up, but after another day or so. The memory of the goddess showing up was erased from her mind.

I investigated and asked others who were present at that time, like Vivi’s mother and Albert’s grandfather. But no, there is no such memory.

It’s like she didn’t exist in there in the first place.
It’s only me who remembers…

But, there is also one thing that I have to be grateful for,

Name: Kris

Gender: F

Years Old: 6

Race: Human [Hidden: Celes]

Job: N/A

Level: 1

Hp: 50/50

Mp: 999/999 (teir2) (available to tier up)

Skills: [not going to put it, it’s too long]

Resistance: [not going to put it, it’s too long]

Titles: [System administrator]

 

Name: Tina

Gender: F

Years Old: 6

Race: Human [Hidden: Celes]

Job: N/A

Level: 1

Hp: 50/50

Mp: 999/999 (teir2) (available to tier up)

Skills: [not going to put it, it’s too long]

Resistance: [not going to put it, it’s too long]

Titles: [System administrator]

 

I now have full access to the system.

 

I want to share some illustrations I made for Apple, Sharon, and Karu. But there uncolored yet, so maybe a few days or so.
I’ll also try and make a glossary after chap 20.

Kris: Thank you for reading!
Tina:
you’ve been drawing apple sister’s gang a lot, but not ours…
Author: don’t worry, I also made for the four of you too. Just join the discord server and we’ll gladly hand them over!

https://discord.gg/j2rX4bh

74