Chapter 30
2.7k 11 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we arrived to the history section of the library, Tia grabbed a pretty large book. It looks like [The Missing Gap] has its own specific section, so it was pretty easy to find it.

Tia then placed the book on one of the many available tables that are placed between the book cases. On the very first few pages, it already started to sound ominous.

     2500 years ago, the world was swallowed in complete darkness, and nearly all life were destroyed. Luckily, before all life was extinguished, it disappeared as fast as it arrived.
     It's called [The Missing Gap] as nobody know what actually happened, or why it appeared in the first place. Not even the long lived elves, that survived back then, remembers anything.

"Even to this day, nobody has figured it out why it happened."

Said Tia as she closed the book.

It is pretty strange how a period of time just vanished into thin air. Not leaving even a single record behind. It's as if someone tried to cover it up.

"Well, instead of trying to solve something even the past historians couldn't solve, let's search for that [Moon Wolf] instead!"

Tia quickly switched topic, as she was eager to find and see this creature as much as I do.

"Before we do that, we need to talk to your parents first. We also need permissions from Her Highness Yuzuri."

"R-Right... I forgot about that."

"Mm. I'll talk to Onee-chan when I get home."

Since Tia was going to ask her parents, me and Annette decided to head home. Not only that, it was getting pretty late.

 

When we got back home, the head maid Lillian was waiting for us in front of the castle entrance.

She quickly bowed when I arrived. Lillian then escorted us into the castle while having a small talk with Annette.

"Anything to report, Annette?"

"Tauro-sama wants to find and see a [Moon Wolf]. Other than that, nothing."

"I see. I'll make sure to let Her Highness know."

"...Stiff as always, huh?"

Annette let out a sigh while shaking her head.

As we got closer to my room, since I had to change my clothes, which I have gotten used to at this point in time. I asked the head maid Lillian what we will have for dinner.

"It will be a 3 course dinner, with dessert of course. The main course is a western dish, the second course will be from the east while the third and final course will be from this kingdom. The desert is also from this kingdom as well-"

While Lillian was warmly talking to me in detail of what kind of dishes I was going to eat, Annette was pouting.

The head maid Lillian only ever talked with a soft voice whenever she talked to Tauro, and nobody else.

After changing my clothes to something more fitting, as Lillian described it, we headed to the dining room this time around. It was pretty big.

The reason why I was going to eat privately in the dining room instead of the public cafeteria, was because the head maid talked to Sofia about the [Moon Wolf].

Well, It was not entirely private, since Annette, Lillian and some other maids were present as well.

The servants were quite excited and also filled with energy. Ready to serve their cute little princess.

"Fufu~ The other maids are going to get jealous."

"Lady Tauro today's outfit is very cute."

"Indeed. We need to make sure not a single stain appears on it."

""Yes ma'am!""

 

After waiting about a minute, Sofia walked into the dining room.

"...I'm not late am I, Tauro?"

"No? I just waited a minute or so Onee-chan."

"...So I was 1 minute late then... Lillian, bring in the food."

Sofia decided to sit beside me while ordering the head maid to bring in the food. After a few minutes, the food arrived, and we started eating.

The food was superb as always. But the dessert was even better. Because nothing beats a cold pudding after a hot meal.

As I was enjoying my pudding, Sofia asked me about the [Moon Wolf]. I went over what we talked about earlier today.

"...I see. Those creatures are indeed fluffy. But they live in the harsher areas of the northern continent, right in the [Red Zone]... Right, I guess I should take my guild there, as there is a dungeon near where their habitat is."

Ah. I forgot Sofia had a guild in this world. I mean, those of [Earth] think this is a video game.

"...It will probably take about a week to prepare. So make sure to get ready by then, Tauro."

"Mm."

After our dinner, I went back to my room. After such a long day, I got quite tired. But at the same time, I was excited.

Because next week, we will begin our adventure to the north! Me and Tia will search for the [Moon Wolf], while Sofia and her guild will delve into the dungeon.

Let's hope nothing goes wrong on our adventure.

101