Bonus Chapter(I mean a shit post)
996 28 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Would You Rather Have...
  • Classical and familiar materials, races Votes: 47 34.8%
  • Unique materials, races, names that are easy to pronounce Votes: 57 42.2%
  • Unique materials, races, names that are more exotic Votes: 31 23.0%
Total voters: 135

I am in a bind here. Please help me out with the poll. BTW the next chapter will be published tomorrow, so it would be cool if you guys can give me feedback soon. You don't need to read the text below, I wrote it in a hurry and -and it's not canon- just to ask this question. I kind of did some dark jokes and a lot of over dramatization of death and suicide, if you are sensitive about that kind of stuff. I don't suggest that you read it. And I repeat this is not canon 

(Tim's perspective)

This is not canon, and is irrelevant to the story. I had written this in like a few minutes, so don't expect anything with this one. But you want to read some shitty jokes about literal shit and stench... Well, it's your choice, go ahead I guess...

Elliott... He really died. He died mainly because he developed an allergic reaction to the too much caramel and his digestive and respiratory tracks, so actually he suffocated from not the "gas". 

When we genuinely got worried and went over to the toilet he entered, we banged the door for a solid minute while screaming. After that we decided to get in. Upon getting the keys form the owner, a stench has entered our nostrils, that was so powerful one of us fainted immediately. He still gets treatment for PTSD though it's another story. After getting back to our senses, that have gotten shocked from the stench, we immediately went in and got him out of the- of course not! You think any of us were suicidal. Ok we liked Elliott, he had bit of a hard past so we used to help him out when he got into a bind but, man I am telling you. The toilet was like a toxic chemicals disposal facility. 

We are lucky that we survived getting the hell out of there alive to be honest. When we got back to our senses, we instinctively ran away, carrying our fallen comrade. Just a few seconds later, the whole café got covered in a thick green. The screams followed quickly after. 

One of the elderly had fallen victim to it, upon breathing the gas. She fell to the floor, unmoving. Dead, beyond words. Even on her unmoving and relaxed face expressions, there was hint of disgust that was so fierce and intense, could be called something not a human would be able to feel. At least that's what I heard from Jerry, I was too busy carrying our fallen comrade. After the first victim dropped down, the others -especially the people that weren't in their teens, started dropping down like flies. 

You'd expect there to be screams and terror but no. I am telling you, the only thing that was there aside from our sprinting noises, was just silence. But silence that's too noisy, you couldn't really give into the invitation to the sweet embrace of death, yes we were running. Fast as we can, trying to survive but some of the gas had entered our respiratory system, and our eyes too. We were all in pain, one of us started to start stalling. By a new found strength, while carrying out another comrade, I grabbed him by the arm and propelled him forward. 

Thankfully, he is alive now. If I were a second late, the "gas" would have taken him. The grim reaper would have, his soul with a swift motion of his reaper. Letting him meet the embrace of death. Now he has two adorable daughters. I don't regret saving him one bit, even if the gas had taken my arm from me. Yeah, I am happy and satisfied. Yep. 100%. 

Who am I kidding, of course I am not satisfied. It was just supposed to be a café visit. Why the fuck the "gas" had to take my friend and  my arm from me. Don't get me wrong I'd have saved my friend again but why did all those have to happen... Just because someone else signing a contract on behalf of others, doesn't gives others's lives and rights to you. What a stupid system. I wonder how you are doing now Elliott...

25