Announcement: Now open to suggestions for title and synopsis changes.
1.2k 41 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A fairly positive comment in an earlier chapter just got me thinking, I think the #1 thing that might be holding this series back quite a bit from doing as well as it could is actually the title and the synopsis. As it is now, it is appealing to the wrong demographic. The demographic this series is actually made for, readers who want a bit more structure and to feel more connected to the characters in their Isekai world, will read the title and synopsis for this series and think this is your typical Isekai trash.

So, I am now trying to think of something that will let the real demographic that this series appeals to most know that they've found what they are looking for, while also letting those actually expecting and WANTING something more along the typical lines know that this is a little different from what they're used to.

Problem is, I am a little dry for ideas on exactly how it should be changed. I am open to some brainstorming and suggestions here on what might work.

EDIT: Also, the medical knowledge I had put in for Aerien's character is not seeing a lot of use, and I no longer have the plans to make use of it in future chapters as I had envisioned when first writing the early chapters. Therefore, I plan to remove that from the early chapters during the revisions as well as the new version of the synopsis.

Re-EDIT: I want to face-palm now. As soon as I said I didn't actually have any plans to utilize Aerien's medical knowledge, it turned out I'd forgotten I had Aerien base her new spell she was making on the human endocrine system.

18