142: Birthday present (18++)
10.5k 4 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alice met Rafaelia’s gaze for but a moment before looking away. The fox girl licked her lips and grinned.

Oh, that’s right! Beatrice remembered. In her horniness, Beatrice didn’t even notice that her new fox girl companion did not react at all to a female having a cock. Galla, a clearly experienced bimbo, said that she never saw a futanari—No! She said she never saw a girl suddenly grow a cock. Does that mean that there are other dickgirls in this world after all? How can they react to something like this so calmly?

Unless... All three of them are completely depraved sluts that get even more aroused when they see a stunning beauty with a hard cock that twitches for their holes? Is this world that degenerate? Was Olivia one of the last outliers that I corrupted?

But before Beatrice could consider whether she did right by Olivia, Rafaelia came up to Galla and kissed her right on the lips while playing with one of Galla’s big, hard, pink nipples. Beatrice’s cock reacted the moment Galla parted her lips and let the fox girl’s tongue into her mouth. And the succubus was not the only one watching closely. Both Alice and Tabitha watched with bated breath as the two girls who did not even know each other suddenly started making out.

Rafaelia parted her lips from Galla’s and—while still playing with Galla’s nipple, caressing it in circles and pinching it slightly—whispered something into the big-boobed bimbo’s ear. As Galla listened, her lips formed a grin not dissimilar to Rafaelia’s.

“I myself had my eighteenth birthday less than a year ago, so I can attest to how important such a date is for a blossoming young woman,” Rafaelia said as she devoured Alice with her eyes. She then said to Beatrice, “I suggest we give this eighteen-year-old birthday girl an experience she won’t soon forget!”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Beatrice said and used [Refresh Cooldown] on her [Dick Growing] Skill.

Galla came up to Alice, gently kissed her on the lips while caressing her cheek, and asked, “Are you ready for round two, my dear?”

The bunny girl, red-faced as ever, nodded.

“Have fun,” Beatrice smiled and placed her hand on Alice’s pussy.

So wet! Beatrice noticed as she cast [Dick Growing] while slowly and gently massaging the bunny girl’s swollen clit and pussy lips.

Alice bit her lips and threw her head back as she let the succubus’s magic take its roots inside her for the second time. Alice’s breathing got erratic, the bunny girl let out inaudible gasps as she gave in to the pleasure that came with growing a dick through succubus’s magic.

And while Alice enjoyed the very tip of the pleasure iceberg that was about to hit her, Rafaelia got on her knees, face-to-dick, and studied the growing process.

“Amazing,” Rafaelia gasped. She brought her nose close to the tip of the magic cock that had almost completed its growth and whiffed the swelling organ that already twitched for a warm hole.

Just in case, Beatrice confirmed with Galla, “You don’t mind sharing?”

“Not when it’s temporary, and for our both benefits,” the blonde smiled. “And especially not when it’s an offer like this... Alice, look at her!”

The bunny girl lowered her gaze to the fiery fox girl that was on her knees, studying the magical girl cock. The predator that mere moments ago looked like she was about to eat Alice, was now looking to swallow a very specific part of the bunny girl. The fiery fox’s thin lips were mere inches away from Alice’s cock.

Galla got down next to Rafaelia and sunk her hand into the fox girl’s luscious, thick, furry hair.

“See the way she looks at your cock?” Galla asked while playing with Rafaelia’s ears. The blonde then slid her finger into Rafaelia’s mouth and forced it open. The fox girl’s tongue rolled out, dripping saliva while the fox girl looked at Alice’s cock as if hypnotized. “This stupid little slut is a hard-core lesbian it turns out!”

Bullshit! Beatrice thought, remembering Rafeaelia’s previous confessions. But the succubus let the story play out while doing her best to hold back from laughing.

“Those men had no idea how right they were about this one!” Galla said as she further stretched Rafaelia’s mouth open, degrading the fox girl even further. “But she figured that as long as the cock is attached to the girl and it’s only temporary, she can get away with having a taste while still remaining a lesbian, isn’t that right?”

“Ghaarh,” Rafaelia let out a deep breath that was supposed to mean agreement since her eyes were still glued to Alice’s hard cock, but obviously the fox girl could not speak properly while Galla played with her mouth.

“Look at how desperately she wants to suck it!” Galla exclaimed and turned her attention from Rafaelia to Alice. “What do you say we give this clueless, horny lesbian a thorough experience of girl cock?”

Alice nodded, biting her finger in anticipation.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (57 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my S-ranked Patrons: Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

149