Texts 2 – Sky & Eve Chat
801 14 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Acceptance of the Self

Book 1: Attunement of the Hearts

Texts 2 - Sky & Eve Chat


Contact: Eve

Sunday, September 8, 2019

[hackforthesky - 1:02pm] hey Eve!I really want to come with you tonight. 

[hackforthesky - 1:03pm] c’mon Eve, pleaaaaaaase.

[hackforthesky - 1:03pm] I kinda, y’know, owe you for saving my life on Saturday

[hackforthesky - 1:04pm] also, do you know if werewolves are real? asking for a friend.

 

[midnighteve - 2:47pm] Sky I told you to please not text me about that stuff. 

[midnighteve - 2:49pm] You can come with, but absolutely no phones or other trackable stuff, okay?

 

[hackforthesky - 3:05pm] fuck yes! no problemo chica I promise I will be nude as a newborn, tech-wise.

 

[midnighteve - 3:13pm] please never say any of those words again, Sky

 

[hackforthesky - 3:15pm] oh very well madame. I’m excited to meet your dame.

 

[midnighteve - 3:18pm] SKY

[midnighteve - 3:18pm] SHUT UP

 

 

Monday, September 9, 2019

[midnighteve - 10:02am]  Thanks for coming with last night, Sky.

[midnighteve - 10:02am]  I really appreciate you.

 

[hackforthesky - 11:14am] I really appreciate you too Eve. Thank you for letting me come with you, and I’m sorry for not being careful before.

 

[midnighteve - 11:15am] I still can’t believe you knew just what to say to the new kid to make him stand down and listen.

 

[hackforthesky - 11:17am] what can I say except you’re welcome ;)

 

[midnighteve - 11:17am] please don’t

 

[hackforthesky - 11:18am] what can I say except you’re welcome, you’re welcome, you’re welcome for the tides, the sun, the sky? Hey, it's OK, it's OK. You're welcome, I'm just an ordinary demi-girl!

 

[midnighteve - 11:19am] sometimes it’s hard to remember why I like you

 

[hackforthesky - 11:18am] *eyes emoji* but you DO like me? :D

[midnighteve - 11:19am] of course I do, you dork!

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

[midnighteve - 12:18pm] Sky something’s come up with the family. I need to leave for a day or two.

 

[hackforthesky - 12:19pm] Can I pretty please with a cherry on top come with? I promise I’ll be useful!

 

[midnighteve - 12:22pm] Sky having you with us could be dangerous. No.

 

[hackforthesky - 12:25pm] you know that’s not gonna stop me eve.

 

[midnighteve - 12:26pm] Think of Dawn and Ellie, they need you Sky.

 

[hackforthesky - 12:27pm] they’ll get along just fine. hell if we disappear they’ll probably come looking for us.

 

[midnighteve - 12:28pm] We can’t have normal people coming to look for us, they’ll be in danger the moment they make themselves known to the community.

[hackforthesky - 12:29pm] now who’s not being careful?

 

End of

Texts 2 - Sky & Eve Chat

Hello beautiful readers! It’s a double whammy again!

 

Have a little side story teaser. I’m sure it’s fine that Sky isn’t communicating with Ellie and Dawn and vice versa ^^

 

UPDATED 06/23/2023: removed erroneous reference to Maddie

40