13—I love you (R-18)
7.6k 21 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Aina and I arrived at the forest, we took very little time to finish the three quests that we had taken for the day. 

In no small part, this was thanks to Aina, who had lately been getting better and better at spotting the tracks and signs of our targets within the dense forests. I had no clue how she did it.

But, instead of going back directly, we came to the unspoken agreement of staying for a while, and practice some vigorous forest sex. 

Without any unnecessary words, I pinned Aina down against a tree, then bent her over as I undressed her lower half.

As her lower cheeks became exposed, I roughly grabbed them with my hands, hard enough to leave red marks, then kneeled down and pressed my face against her crotch from behind. Judging by the overflowing wetness that hit my mouth and nose, she was ready for me already, but I still wanted to do this for her.

"Ooohhh!"

I thrust my tongue inside Aina, happily lapping up the copious amounts of pussy juices flowing out of her cave and vigorously rocking my tongue inside her, making her squirm in pleasure.

"Aaannnghh.. Masshhteer, your tongueee... Feelshh shho ggooodd! Nnnhhhhh!!"

My tongue was already fully inside her, Aina already moaning in pleasure, but I redoubled my attack as I struck two fingers inside her from below.

"Nnhhoooo! Aannnhhh! IssShHH TthHHoOoO GhhOoddd!!!"

I kept up the finger-cunnilingus for a while, making her cum over and over, until her body lost all strength and she collapsed, the only thing holding her up now being the arm I had placed under her belly in preparation for just that.

But I didn't mind her state as I rose back up and lined myself against her sloppy entrance, then made her pussy lips stretch to their limits as I shoved myself inside her. I started pounding her limp body, slowly loosening the tight entrance to her womb and making her moan crazily.

"OoohHHhH!!! AamaaAaaShHHingg!!!"

Then, in one specially strong ram, my glans penetrated her baby room and hit its back wall. I grunted in pleasure. I had already entered her womb about five times, but its entrance was still incredibly tight, providing my glans very strong stimulation as it ran through it, and clenching mercilessly around my shaft.

"Aannnhhh!! Shho bbhiigggg!!! OoOohHHhhhh!"

With Aina's screams of pleasure as ambient noise, I kept pounding her against the tree, pushing against the wall of her womb.

Until, suddenly, I felt my hips connect with Aina's butt, making a loud noise.

Slap!!

I looked down at our point of connection, and realised that no part of my dick was visible anymore. For the first time, of hopefully many more to come, I had buried myself fully inside Aina.

I leaned forward while holding Aina's face up to mine, a smile of unbridled joy on my face, and whispered to her ear,

"Aina... you've finally taken all of me."

She tried to reply, but all that came out were incoherent moans as I suddenly started pounding her even harder.

"AhhHhnnHnnNnn!  Ahh! Ahh! Cumming! Cummi– AahHhhHh!!"

Happiness filled my chest as I watched the maid I loved so much get completely lost in pleasure.

'Wait...'

I did a double take as I realized what I had just thought, but my confusion only lasted a second. 'That's right... I should have realized sooner. No, I probably did, somewhere within my mind, but I was just too afraid to admit it, too scared of the consequences it would entail. The truth was simple...'

I lifted my maid, making her back touch my chest, not wanting her to damage her skin against the rough bark of the tree, and told her,

"I love you, Aina."

"OoOohHHhhhh!!!"

Suddenly, her walls contracted around my shaft, and the back of her head hit my shoulder as she had a huge orgasm. That was enough for me to blow too, as I had already been desperately holding it in for a while. 

I exploded inside her, spraying her baby room white, filling her up with glob after glob of thick, creamy cum. We stayed like that for a while, until she became able to talk again, by which point she looked at me with teary eyes, and told me,

"Ma- master, please p- pound me. If you don't, I... I won't know what to do with this heat that keeps building up in my chest..."

I needed no more prompting.

With her back still pressed against my chest, my arms reached for her legs and lifted them up, eventually locking the underside of my against the back of her knees. I then looped my hands around the back of her neck, intertwining my fingers together.

'I think this was called a full nelson, or something like that. Well, all I know is that doing it like this would probably be quite hard with the strength of a normal person.'

And so, this embarrassing position Aina was in, her everything fully exposed, I began pistoning into her with reckless abandon. Helpless and unable to do anything else, Aina could only put her soul into moaning.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Ohhhnnhhh! I wwuuvvv yhhuuu masshhteeer!!!"

Aina's unhinged moans and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the otherwise quiet forest, as our excitement and pleasure built up higher and higher, my speed got faster too, and I started veritably slamming Aina's whole body down onto my raging cock, and at the same time pushing my hips forward, resulting in my rod going in and out of Aina's gaping hole at astonishing speeds, making pop sounds as my glans kept entering and exiting her womb.

"Oohh!! OoohHHhhH!! OOOHHHHHH!!!"

Needless, to say, I did not manage to hold it in for very long. As Aina's walls coiled around my hard pillar for the upteenth time, the dam broke, and I let my cum once again shoot out of my cock and into Aina's womb, filling it up completely and then some.

"Ahh... Aahhh..."

Then, I relaxed my hold on her nape and turned her around with my cock as an axis, making her petite boobs press up against my chest and kissing her sloppy face passionately.

My right hand started roaming downwards, from her lower back to her ass, and suddenly, I inserted one of my thick fingers in her ass, casting a quick Rinse through it.

"Eeep!!"

Aina jolted as she felt the intrusion of her anus, making her walls tighten around my shaft once more. I found myself unable to stop my movements as I began once again plowing Aina's fertile pussy, the skin of my cock getting caught up in Aina's tight folds and peeling my dick every time I shoved my length deep into her.

We didn't break our kiss once as we did this, and basked in the feeling of our tongues playing around, both of our salivas mixing with Aina's remaining pussy juices from when I ate her out.

"Mmmfff!! Mmmnnmmmm!!!"

Aina's arms and legs were wrapped around me, clutching me almost as tightly as her pussy clutched my cock, not willing to ever let go. Of course, I didn't want to let go, either.

As I felt myself approaching my peak yet again, I sped up. At the same time, I inserted a second finger inside Aina's cute, pink anus, then, curious if she could take it, shoved a third one inside. Feeling her ass get stretched to its fullest, Aina tightened her hold around me, in both places, and I used that to let go of the hand holding up her waist, instead bringing it down to her pussy and squeezing her pink clit.

She came, hard.

"NnnNNnNnnHhhHhHHOOooOoOOO!!!"

Of course, I came too. I showered her already bloated womb with even more cum, stretching it to the limits and causing Aina even more pleasure. As expected, she passed out.

I gingerly lifted her body up, dislodging it from my cock, which coincidentally gave a full view of her gaping, twiching pussy, spewing out rivers of thick goop from her overstretched cervix.

I looked away, afraid of getting yet another erection, and stuck a finger inside her sloppy mess of a pussy to use Rinse on it. I didn't manage to remove all of it, but at least she wouldn't leave a white dribble in her wake anymore. 

I dressed us both up as best I could, then took her into my arms and, dragging the monster spoils with ropes I slung overy shoulders, started the short journey back to the city.  

151