End of Arc 1: Thoughts and Break Notice
3k 10 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tl;dr:

Spoiler

Feelin' good, but going to take a week-long break to consolidate, then back with arc 2. Expect more of what you've already read, both good and bad.

[collapse]
 

So... The first arc finished off with a bang. I guess you could call it the 'Aina arc', since it kinda focused on her most of the time, with all the R18 scenes involving her.

Unfortunately for some of you, there means we won't be getting such copious amounts of Aina x Ray in the future, but don't worry, she'll always be there.

'Does this mean arc 2 will be the 'Nika arc, then?' you might be asking, and... I've honestly got no clue. We'll definitely be seeing more of her, though.

So, anyways, first arc over. Thoughts? Mine are... positive, mostly, especially towards the end. You see, I never intended this to be a serious story, just some random, wish-fulfillment porn with plot, and I just posted the first chapters to watch people laugh at my terrible attempts at storymaking, and it was all well and good at the beginning, but then suddenly we got to top 1 on trending and... it was honestly way too much pressure. I tried to increase the story's standards to a level it was never meant to reach in the first place, but all it did was make me buckle under the pressure.

So, I took a break. I never even posted all the chapters I'd prepared. I just couldn't face the spotlight.

But now it's different. Half a year passed, and I'm looking at the story in a new light, with a new mindset. We've gotten pretty high on trending once more, but I don't plan on letting that change how I write my story. 

It's merely wish-fulfillment, slightly better written porn with plot, by virtue of my writing skills inevitably increasing as I exercise them. Still, it's nothing crazy, no incredible, moving story, or with a crazy, creative premise.

And, like I said, it isn't supposed to.

So, if you like what you've read until now, stay tuned, much more of that coming up.

If you're tearing out your hair over the plot holes, inconsistencies, and grammar errors, of which there are definitely quite a few, then don't expect me to fix them all in the next chapters and suddenly turn this into a banger of a novel or anything like that.

Now, on an unrelated note, I've been eating into my backlog quite a bit lately, barely got any left at this point, so I'm going to take a week off or so to give myself some time to write and plan, and consolidate the story by giving the first 10-15 chapters a quick editing sweep, to get rid of potential inconsistencies and flesh out the story a bit. Not enough to make it worth rereading, probably, but just thought you should know.

 

Alright, that's all from me. See ya!

35