Edited* Chapter 4- this bastard
9k 24 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


<p.o.v Haruto>

Tuesd, January 24th


This bastard!

In front of me is Sasuke, Sakura’s boyfriend. Of all people, this fucking prick shouldn't be here at my house.

"Toto-kun? You there?"  This man bends down to get close to my face.  Dyed blonde hair, ikemen face, and standing tall at 185 cm, his physique is larger than mine. He could be a model if not for the tattoo which creeps up his neck and all of the piercings in his left ear.

My toned and defined body weighs about 71kg, his bulky body would be 92kg. His tanned skin fucking irks me if for no other reason except it’s a shitty spray tan. He’s also wearing a tight red shirt, and black pants.

This piece of shit calls me "Toto-kun" because of all I do for Sakura, as if I’m constantly wagging my tail and begging for her attention. Like a fucking dog.

I wanted her to choose me!

I wanted her to know I was the better choice!

I wanted her to know I was her happiness!

I’ve never lied to her, never have been with anyone else,  

or fed her empty promises! I did everything I would have 

normally done for someone I was in love with. 

I wasn't being fake... 

But I'm a fucking dog because I didn't treat her like a toy?!

"Whoa, Toto-kun! You're looking at me with some very angry eyes right now." He mockingly leans back, acting like he's scared. "Remember what happened last time you looked at me like that, you little bitch!" He shows a sinister grin like he just said something to put me in my place.

The time he's talking about was when he nearly beat me to death. I'm not saying I could’ve won, but there were circumstances that stopped me from fighting back.

"There ya’ are! OH, Sasuke's here too!" Speaking of circumstances, here she is. She is dressed in her uniform, same as the day before, she rushes past me and clings around the neck of that asshole and they share an overly passionate kiss. This bullshit act of hers still makes my stomach turn. I don't wait for them to finish like I used to. I pull Sakura back and look at him.

"Why are you here?" I say in the least confrontational way I could.

"You don't know? Ahhh Sakura, what did we say about secrets~," he smiles at his innuendo. She looks down and blushes, knowing she had a chance to talk to me but was distracted.

Why does this bastard think he's fucking witty.  I thought to myself.

"Sakura sent me a lot of texts saying she wanted me to walk her to school, 'It’s what boyfriends do!' she said. I was totally on your side Toto-kun, saying how 'It's not fair I take up all her time she could be spending with you instead.' since I'm such a nice guy."

"Sakura," I say to get her attention, "I talked to you about him near my house right?"

"U-u-uh yeah…. But ya’ told me we aren't able ta’ be lovers now, so I figured ya’ don't mind my boyfriend around more now." She looked at the ground as she said that.

"I see… So us walking to school, walking home, and me guarding you while fucking strangers was because we still had a chance to be together? All while you were with the guy you left me for?" My anger… It’s been so constant. It's like I can't even get a couple hours to relax anymore.

"U-u-u-uhhh... Wh-wh-when you say it like that…"

"When I say it like what? Like the truth? It sounds dumb doesn't it?" Something catches my thoughts, "Sakura, you have your house key right?"

"O-oh! Yeah it's right here." She presents the key that's on a little chain on her neck. I quickly snatched it ripping the chain from her neck (it was a very thin chain, I wouldn't of done it this way if it would hurt her physically.)

"Haruto what are…" she starts to complain.

"Shut up!" I'm trying my best to stay calm, she’s done too much in what seems to be only 12 hours. "You can still live here, but only when I'M HERE, you already knew I didn't want him around and still allowed him near this house? Near Onee-sans home?!" Onee-san is on my mind in a bad way, and anything tainting my thoughts of her is starting to affect me. "If you can do that then you'll probably have him in my room fucking on my bed…. AGAIN!"

Her tears start to form in her eyes but I don't care, she almost looks like she wants to ask how I knew.

"Hahahaha," Sasuke starts laughing, "look at you Toto-kun, finally showing a spine. You're welcome for me making a man out of you."

*smack* I couldn't hold it in, I slapped him, with a closed fist… OK I lied, I really punched him.

"I'm more of a man than you!" I said, staring at him aggressively. "Picking on a molested girl’s weakness? Having your way with them and offering nothing in return?!"

"You little shit! Hehehe, time for fun!" He attempts to grab my collar, but I whip my phone out and start recording as he grabs me. "What the hell are you doing!?" He screams.

Sakura is staring at us, everything is happening so fast she can't comprehend it.

"Everyone, this strange man is on my property without invitation and is assaulting me!" Is this the cowardly way to deal with things? It doesn't matter, I don’t give a shit.  I have school and I'm not going bloodied up before I get there.

"Oi, oi! She invited me!" He tries to shift blame to Sakura. I point the camera to Sakura.

"She has no proof she lives here. No mail in her name, no bills she can claim to pay, and not even a house key!" I added that last bit for fun. Sasuke's face turns red in anger.

"Okay, okay, I get it... I'm leaving." He turns to leave, but I cut in front of him and start speaking in a whisper where only he can hear.

"Sakura fucking called you to start acting like her boyfriend, and that's exactly what you are gonna do! Do you fucking hear me!?" I threaten him.

"Oh yeah? Or what?" He smirks at me.

"All those videos of you fucking an underage girl goes to the police!" His face stiffens I don't think he planned on me keeping the videos he sent of him and Sakura fucking, a normal person wouldn't, but I'm not normal. "You will be here everyday to walk her to school since that's what she wants but you will wait across the fucking street!" I may be looking up as I threaten him but I'm doing my best at intimidation. "And do be more fucking lovey-dovey with her… just not anywhere near me. GOT IT!?"

"Okay, okay," he lets out a sigh of defeat. "Come on Sakura, let's get you to school, baby." His attitude took a 180 degree turn and he reached his hand out to Sakura. She meekly takes it and starts walking with him.

"Sakura!" I call out, "take your phone out."

Sakura hesitates to do so, thinking I might snatch her phone away too. 

"There might be things on her phone she still doesn't want me to see. It doesn't matter though."

She presents her phone and I whip my phone out as well, and I tap her phone.

3.7 million yen deposited

She looks at me flabbergasted. Where did I get all this money?  She wants to ask me, I know it.

"That's every penny you gave me as your bodyguard," my voice sounds depressed, hell it is depressed but I change it to an uplifting tone, "that's what my life with you for the last year was worth." I smile pleasantly at her, and then run ahead of them.

<p.o.v Sasuke>

I came over thinking I was gonna have a nice start to my day with some decent fucking. I was pretty much done with this used up slut but now I'm fucking walking her to school. That little piece of shit sucker-punched me too. Revenge will be delightful. I'll turn everything in your life into my personal fucking toilet, like I did your girl.

"Ummm… eno…" The stupid bitch said something.

"Yeah babe? Did you say something?" I put up a front. I just thought it would be fun to rub that bastard's face in my shit again and now I am stuck!

"V..i….deos…." She squeezed incomprehensible words out of her mouth.

"Hey get out with it already!" Showing my immediate annoyance.

"Y-y-you sent the videos of us to Haruto." She said reluctantly.

"What video!" I say angrily. I really don't have time for this shit.

"Of me, you an Akechi." She said a little louder, "the one you made me say I'd name your child Kanae." Sakura’s voice being louder, now it’s a normal volume.

I roll my eyes at her question, "He showed her THAT video only now!? Fuck! That means he has hoarded all the videos I’ve sent. What kind of messed up asshole keeps videos of the love of his life being violated? I mean, I keep the videos, sure, but to sell them and she was only ever just a hot piece of ass to me."

"Baby! Why wouldn't I?" I soften my voice and her face is shocked by my answer. "You already left him behind to get your holes fucked so many times, it was obvious you didn't wanna leave him because you loved him too much." Her face softened at my words but she's slightly puzzled, "If we didn't show how much you loved, wanted, and needed to be fucked how could he ever hope to understand? Also, could he even share you if he wasn't open to you having other mens babies?" Sakura's eyes went wide open.

"O-o-o-other… mens… ba...bi..es?" Her face twisted in agony.

"But if he stayed with you while you fucked all you wanted and got impregnated doesn't that mean he loved you the most? He could've impregnated you, but CHOSE~ not to, so, deciding to raise your and another man's babies meant he would never abandon you."

"I-i…" visibly shaken Sakura agrees, "I guess you're right."

"But HE didn't choose that, right? You knew what you wanted and HE refused, you had to break up with him to be happy right?" I pull her waist close to me.

"Is that so…." She's in deep thought, "when you say it like that he did deny me. So you were just trying to get him open to the idea?"

"Of course, babe!" I make us take a detour down a little alley and not even ten steps in, I press her tits into a wall and lift her skirt.

I tried out new pills this morning thinking it'll be all fun and games, I didn't know that little shit was gonna finally grow a pair today. I lift this whore’s plait skirt and pull down her black panties.

"W-w-wait!" She murmured.

I wrestle my own pants down whipping out my 8 ½ inch curved cock. Its the scimitar that smites stupid bitches. I reach between her legs, "Wait for what!?" I said as I slapped her pussy four times with my bare hands. I don’t have time for foreplay and I raised my bitches to get off on pain, the fourth slap already contained a lot of moisture.

"I-i-i-i just wanted to walk to….AHHHHNNNNN" She screams as I penetrate her.

"What was that?" I thrust violently, "This is a walk, remember? This is how I walked you home through the park everyday you met me."

"Ah, ah, ah. Ah, hai," she begins to buckle. She always cums early when you treat her like shit, but she’s sure taking a while today.

"Remember going home to Haruto with my semen still in you?" I pick up my pace to finish fast, "Remember how Haruto stopped eating you out because your pussy had my cum in it?"

I talk dirty trying to get her off, I know she loves it and it’s the least I can do for my whores. To be graced with my dick and my attempts to get you in the mood? This cunt should feel lucky.

*BRRRR* *RING* *BRRRRRR* *RING*

Her phone’s going off and she actually takes it out of her cleavage to look at it while she's panting. She goes stock still then she straightens up and pulls me out of her to answer her fucking phone!!

This stupid bitch!

"Hello!" She answers, a little out of breath, "Oh uh ya… you wanna speak... to him?" 

She looks disappointed, but what about my fucking dick you dumb bitch!

"U-u-u-uhhh," she says, as she hands me the phone. "He wants to talk to you."

"What the fuck? Who?" I thought while I grabbed her phone.

"Yeah!?" I said, very pissed off.

"I fucking told you to walk her to school, not fuck! If she's fucking late then a police officer will be told why. Now be a good fucking boyfriend and get her to fucking school on time!" An angry voice said over the speaker, I squeezed the phone out of frustration, I’m fucking livid. The piece of shit simp wants to threaten me? He wants to order me around? He fucking dares?!

You make all your fucking demands and fucking try to control me?! You fucking lapdog do you know who the fuck I am?! I'll fucking kill you, I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you

I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you

I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!

"Yeah, we’re almost there." I replied… But I won't be having anymore of this bullshit, he will fucking pay! I put my dick away, and ordered Sakura "Hurry and look presentable! We gotta go." I tossed her phone back at her, and she put it back in her bra while I walk away. She scrambles to put her clothes back on and catch up.

"I fucked your girl for fun. What I do to your life now… That's personal.

"Hey Sakura, Haruto said that house was his onee-sans?"

We are a little far from it, but the Horror tag is NOT just for show. I actually can't wait for those events I have planned.

85