Chapter 15** – Paradise
5.6k 29 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*schlop*

My tendril pushes apart her pudgy lips.

"Nhhaah"

Lia's taste spreads through my whole body.
It's sweet, slightly salty and a bit bitter but most importantly, incredibly delicious.
I have finally reached nirvana.

She pushes down on my head with her right hand, smothering my face against her squishy mound and causing my snout to bury in her already wet slit.
Her plump lips are so much softer than I expected and the way they wiggle with every movement somehow reminds me of pudding.
But man, if I had a need to breathe I'd be in real trouble right now.

"Nhh... More." Lia moans as she rubs me against her crotch.

Oh, right I shouldn't only focus on my own enjoyment.
After all, what kind of teddy bear would neglect to satisfy their owners desires?
Don't answer that.

*slup*
My tendril, which had simply been tasting the sweet nectar between her folds starts moving upwards while still inside of her slit.

"NnhHh~"
Lia's body trembles as my 'tongue' reaches the little bump at the upper end of her lips.

"NHaaahhH"
She spreads her legs in the air as she further pushes me down.

I rhythmically move my tendril to stimulate her, causing her entire body to twitch and spasm.

"Nhhah... nHhah... Hahhnn..."

This seems to be working better than anticipated.

"Nhhh... Ahhh... It's too much... Aahh... Lia can't take it..."

But perhaps it's a intense for now.
I wouldn't want to finish her without first getting a taste of the rest after all...

Speaking of...
...Ehehehe..

My tongue moves downwards from her clit over the wet and sticky meat between her lips until I reach a small hole.
The area around it tastes slightly more salty than the rest.
 
Haaah!
The source of the golden rivers of paradise, right before my eyes!
I lick over the tightly closed opening, causing it to twitch as Lia's hips budge forward slightly.

I trace my tendril around to try loosening it a bit, but all that does is cause Lia to giggle.

"Nhnhnhnh.. Mr. Bear is tickling Lia so much...".
"He's such meanie... nhH..."

Whooo!
Such innocent? words really turn me on.
I'm a bad, bad bear.

...

After a bit I move my tendril further down, reaching her not-quite-open-for-business baby-making hole.
As my tongue enters the most holy of all places, I suddenly feel her entrance contract.
Lia's slimy walls tightly grip my tongue while both of her hands are pushing me down stronger than ever before.

"Nhhhaahhh... "
"It's tickly there too but... Nhhhaa... it feels good for Lia..."

UOHh!
That means I can go all out, right?
She said so, right?
It's not wrong, is it?

Ignoring the obvious answer to those questions I start moving my tongue in a circle along her folds, causing her walls to relax and expand slowly with each revolution until there is enough space to progress.

"NHhh... Aahhh.... Aahhnn~"
"Lia is... nhaahhn~"

I extend my tendril further and further, tasting the sweetness of Lia's insides until-
A wall.

Huh.
I forgot about that thing.
Not like I have much experience in this regard to remember anyway.
Guess that's what I get for only focusing on my job in my past life.

My tendril is being stopped by Lia's hymen that prevents me from moving in any further.

I could probably break it, but I don't think that would be appropriate.
Yes, I know.
No - I don't want to hear it.

I course my tongue across the thin skin protecting her baby shrine before pulling back out and moving upwards again.

*knock*

"Nhh... Why did Mr. Bear stop? More... Lia wants-"
"NHHnn?!"

*knock* *knock*
 
I curl my tendril around her clit and begin rubbing it as fast is I can...
... which is pretty fast.
I doubt any actual tongue could move this quickly.
It's almost like a massage tool.
I'm a high-spec bear.

"NNhhhaah... NNhhaaahhNn.... NHAHahahaHN...
"Lia will... Lia will... NHaaAHHhhhh..."

Lia's hips jolt forward as her opening contracts.

*fshhhhh*

A clear stream of liquid gushes out from her pee hole right under my snout and wets the bed and wooden floor in front of us.

In that precise moment the door to the room opens and a girl with brown hair bound into a braid that hangs down her right shoulder walks in.
She's wearing a white tunic and carrying a tablet with delicious looking food.
"I've brought some foo-"

The girl who seems to be in her mid teens stops in her tracks and looks at us with a dumbfounded expression.
As she stares at Lia, her face quickly turns beet red.

Lia, who is lying on the bed with her legs still spread and twitching doesn't notice her at first.
"Haah... Haahhh....Hhaah..."

Then she slowly turns her head towards the door.

"Ah."

110