Chapter 14* – A Girl’s Dilemma
4.4k 12 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lia just finished giving me a nice show- I mean getting dressed... and is now laying on her wide canopy bed.

Her breath is labored and from my position on her stomach I can see her flushed expression as she looks at the transparent cloth that's hanging down from above her.
She's holding her hands on top of her chest and her lower body is squirming slightly while her legs are rubbing against each other.

"Nhh... Lia feels really hot all of a sudden and her body is really itchy."
"This is all Mr. Bear's fault, isn't it?"

Ehh?
I didn't do anything!
But man, she's really horny right now judging by her behavior.
 
"Before it wasn't this strong. Nhh... Especially down there..."
"What's Lia supposed to do now?"

You're asking me?
I'm not a big expert on female physiology, but wouldn't you just... rub the muff in this situation?

Hah, not that she can actually understand what I'm saying.
And as expected she just continues looking at me with a pleading expression.

Does she maybe not know how to?
Oh how I wish that I could tell her.

Suddenly Lia grabs me with both arms and presses me against her upper chest, my snout being smooshed into the soft skin right below her neck.

Ahh!
What a magnificient feeling.
Lia smells really good from up close like this.
Maybe even better than usually.

Now that I'm like this, let me try something...
Ahem.
Concentrate....

I manage to make the tendril come out of my mouth with relative ease and...

*lick*

I slide my 'tongue' across her right collarbone.
UOOHH! The taste of a little girl!

*giggle*
"Nhhnhnhnh... Mr. Bear... that tickles."

Apparently she doesn't seem to hate it, right? Else she'd pull away.
I'll try my best then.

"Nhh... hnhnhnhn... "

I extend my tendril further, wetting the area around where my face is pressed against her in my saliva.

As I move my tongue around to tickle Lia, I can clearly see it's pitch black, slimy looking appearance.
Strange, why can't she see it then? Oh well, for now I have a job to do.

....

"Nhhhh... ahhh... nhh..."

"Mr. Bear is just making the itching worse now..."

...

"But maybe if he were to do it down there..."

!!!

Lia who is still pressing me into her chest suddenly lifts me up in front of her face, looking at me with a big blush and an uncharacteristically embarrassed expression.

"Mr. Bear is at fault here... so he has to take responsibility, right?"

YES!
Absolutely YES!

She smiles and lets go of me with her left hand, still holding onto me with her right, before she lowers both of her arms towards her crotch.

*rustle*

Lia pulls away the silk cloth covering the area between her legs and once again the holy land is revealed.

98