Chapter 36
1.9k 12 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
And 157 years later, chapter 36 finally came.

Trish was in her living room, sitting comfortably on her bean bag chair, wearing booty shorts and a tank top, with her curly hair tied in a bun.

She had an expression that was a mix of worry and curiosity.

Suddenly, Asahi appeared in the middle of her living room wearing his jeans and hoodie, startling her.

Her eyes widened. “Did you just teleport?”

He smiled. “Yup. Not by my own power, but I did.”

She got up, and gave him a warm hug.

He embraced her tightly.

She silently caressed his back.

After a minute or so, he slightly loosened the hug and kissed her cheek. “Thank you.”

She caressed his face. “You’re welcome. May I know what happened?”

“In the span of less than 24h I traded with the big bosses of the Japanese branches of the TS, and the Consortium as well. Today’s trade was especially anxiety inducing, since I had to expose more of my capabilities. If mine was one of those generic systems that you find in novels and anime, I’d probably be dead by now.”

She furrowed her brow, looking concerned, but didn’t say anything.

He sighed. “Now I made you worry. Sorry, I’ll give you some context as to why what I’m doing is safe then. There is something in the System called Basic Guidance, that can tell me anything that I need to know about earth as a whole, but not always in a concrete way, especially regarding individuals. It’ll easily guide me through a conversation, telling me what’s safe and what’s not. That, combined with my Existential Analysis, it gives me the best course of action, what to say and what to do, to reach the outcome that I want, within my moral restrictions.”

He smiled and caressed her face. “So, both encounters were 100% safe for the next six months, with that number starting to decay over time after that. Meaning that after those six months, small negative repercussions will start to occur. However, it was still the best course of action long term. I don’t fully understand it either, but the System analyzes every single action that has ever happened on this planet, down to a quantum level, alongside every action that is happening in real time. With that analysis, I’m given the best course of action.”

Her eyes widened as he explained, and her concern was partially replaced by awe and curiosity. “Holy shit.”

He chortled. “Indeed. I still get nervous and anxious because those are people that can wipe me out at any time, so of course I do.”

She kissed his cheek, and tightened the hug. “Thank you for telling me this. Anytime you need a hug, I’ll be here.”

He enjoyed her embrace for another minute or so, before letting go, smiling. “You’re really curious about the teleportation, aren’t you?”

She displayed an excited smile. “Yes, very.”

He then made his clothes disappear, showing her just the suit.

With her eyes filed with curiosity, she touched his chest and abs, then laughed as she caressed his package. “Novels have thoroughly corrupted my mind.” Moving her hands to his arms, she smiled. “It feels almost alive.”

He nodded. “I agree. Now, let me show what it can do.”

For almost half an hour, he showed her everything that the suit could do. After that, they both sat on the bean bag chair, turned on the big tv in her living room, and watched the videos of him flying and doing the trades.

He also told her about the passives that he was going to buy, that he already started the process of buying the apartment that he was currently living in, and everything else he was buying alongside it.

As he finished explaining, she had a pensive expression. “I think I get it. The moment your name was searched on the TN, the clock started ticking.”

He frowned slightly. “I hope you’re not blaming yourself.”

She chortled. “I’m not. I’m probably not the only one who did it, and maybe not even the first to do it.”

He blinked. “Actually, you’re probably right. I never even thought about you not being the first.”

She caressed his chest, looking at the suit, which at that moment, was covering him from his collar bone to his biceps and thighs. “What are you going to do now?”

“Buy those passives as soon as possible, then establish the teleportation between the apartment and the mansion. After that, I’ll go about my day as always, while focusing on training during the middle of the night.”

She looked slightly disheartened. “We are going to see each other less and less, aren’t we?”

He caressed her face, smiling. “Of course not. Technically speaking, we can see each other even more. You also don’t need that much sleep, and you’ll have full access to the house. You’re more than welcome to join me for those daily training sessions.”

She displayed a cute smile, with a tinge of red on her cheeks. “I just thought that because you would be training your powers, I shouldn’t intrude.”

He felt a sting hearing her say that.

Gently, he pulled her closer, and hugged her, without saying anything.

They stayed like that for a while, before he spoke. “I’m sorry that I made you feel like you were not welcome. Let me rephrase what I said about me training. I’d be stoked if you were there with me, like I am every time I know I’m going to meet you.”

As her cheeks reddened, a bright smile grew on her face. “I feel the same way.”

Letting go of the hug, Asahi spoke. “The teleporter should be ready sometime next week, so instead of training today and Friday, I’d like to just spend time with you. I can wait until then to actually start training.”

She gently rubbed her nose against his, then kissed him, deeply. “Before anything, I need you to fuck me. It’s been a week. No roleplay, just fuck me.”

Immediately, he made her clothes and his suit disappear.

He got on top of her, and started kissing her neck, her collarbone, then her B-cup tits, biting her thick dark nipples.

She moaned, squeezing the chair.

He kissed her abs, going down until he reached her meaty pussy, giving it a good and long lick.

She moaned with a smile on her face, and eyes partially closed. “Yes… mhnnn.”

He fingered her with his ring and middle fingers, while kissing and licking her pussy, biting her clit once in a while.

With a sequence of loud moans, she climaxed.

She looked at him with a satisfied smile, licking her lips.

They switched places, with him on the chair, and her kneeling in front of him.

She caressed his rock-hard cock, taking one of his balls into her mouth, and massaging it with her tongue.

After taking care of the second one, she gave his shaft several kisses all the way to the top, when suddenly she took the entire thing into her mouth in one go.

Moving her head up and down, she caressed his thighs.

Once in a while, she stopped, and gently stroked it while kissing and licking the tip.

A few minutes later, he let out his first load in her mouth, while she stroked it with both hands.

Without missing a step, she got on top of him, ready to ride his cock. She was soaking wet, making it slide in with one motion, which made her let out a long and sexy moan.

As she rode him, he caressed her tits and thighs.

At one point, he pulled her to him, and flipped their positions, getting on top of her.

He pounded her pussy with gusto, making her wrap her legs around him, and claw at his back, while moaning loudly.

After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out and looked at her. As if they had written a script, she immediately got on all fours, burying her face on the bean bag chair.

He gave her plump toned ass a good slap before sticking his cock inside her pussy again, with his right knee and left foot on the chair.

He fucked her for another ten or so minutes, before they both climaxed.

After that, they spent their time together cuddling and talking.

Right before he left, already wearing his jeans and hoodie, while she wore her pink pajamas with a kitten pattern, he hugged her and gave her a light kiss.

“Oh, I almost forgot. I made a friend, and she lives here in your building. She doesn’t really know anyone besides me in Tokyo, and has some issues making friends. Would you like to stop by her place with me on Sunday? I wanna introduce you to her.”

Trish smiled. “Of course, that would be great.”

He caressed her face. “I’m gonna talk to Mayumi and Fumiko to have her over for dinner tomorrow. It made me realize, I never properly invited you over, like to just hang out. Wanna come over this Friday, instead of me coming here?”

She gave him a light kiss. “That would also be great.”

He smiled. “I’ll see you Friday then.”

After a goodbye, he disappeared.

 

A few minutes later, appearing in his room, he changed to shorts and a tank top.

He walked to the kitchen, where Mayumi was having a snack, sitting on one of the tall stools at the kitchen counter.

Still chewing, she just smiled and wiggled her fingers at him.

He walked over and kissed her cheek. “I’m yours for the rest of the day, so you better put me to work.”

She swallowed her food before speaking. “Yay, great. On your message, you said that everything went fine with the Minister. Did she agree with what you were planning to ask her?”

He nodded. “Yup. Half a billion dollars in properties around the world. It’s gonna take months to get it all sorted though.”

She whistled. “So, are you gonna go around the world banging every flavor of women out there.”

He sighed. “I mean, someone has to.”

She lightly slapped his butt, chuckling. “But seriously, have you decided how are you gonna handle all these properties?”

He nodded. “I’ll connect our place here to the mansion. As for the others, I won’t do anything strange that anyone will see.”

She looked at him quizzically. “And what they won’t see?”

“Changing them too much would be bad, because that would just make people nervous, so mainly computers and communicators for Aurora. One computer per property, inside a doorless reinforced underground room. Aside from that, I won’t do anything that isn’t a mundane change. However, after a while, I’ll start saving points, in case I actually need to do some big changes.”

She nodded. “Yeah, that makes sense. Did that idea come from the System?”

He smiled. “Yup, as usual. I was told that I shouldn’t do more than that, otherwise I’d start to attract more attention that I should. I’m also only gonna do those changes if I intend to go to that specific location, which I don’t see me wanting to for the foreseeable future.”

She cleaned her mouth with a napkin. “That sounds sensible.”

He hugged her from the side and kissed her cheek. “If I may change the subject, I’d like to invite Thea to come here tomorrow night, to hang out and have dinner with the three of us. Are you okay with that?”

She smiled. “Yeah, I wanna meet her, and so does Fumiko.”

He gave her cheek another kiss. “Two more things. Instead of training with Trish on Friday, I invited her to come over and hang out. Also, Tonight, I wanna talk to Fumiko and you regarding some changes that I’ll be making to my schedule. Don’t worry, they’re good. I’ll have more time.”

She nodded. “Okay. As long as you don’t intend to overwork yourself, I got your back.”

He gave her cheek a few more kisses. “Thank you. Speaking of work, should we get to it?”

She slapped his butt. “Let’s go.”

They worked on their project until around 9pm, when Fumiko came over.

During dinner, Asahi explained to them the things that he had planned. He showed them the passives he intended to buy, the video of the trade with the Minister, and everything else.

After he finished, Fumiko spoke. “Basically, from around midnight to 8am you will be doing powered things, in order to be a regular human for the rest of the 0day. Not all that regular, but you get what I mean.”

He nodded. “Pretty much, yeah. If I train a minimum of six hours a day, with all the boosts, enhancers, and passives, every month will be equivalent of a year of pure training. That’s for now of course, because I’ll eventually unlock better boosters.”

Mayumi blinked. “That’s… absurd.” She then slightly raised her hands. “I’m not saying that you shouldn’t do it, quite the opposite. I know I’d do it without hesitation.”

He smiled. “Oh, I know you would. Is saw those cultivation novels you have bookmarked on your browser.”

Fumiko chortled, then looked at him quizzically. “How strong do you intend to get?”

“Enough to be able to handle anyone from Earth with ease. By then, I’ll also have the resources to protect the people I care about as well. I also know for a fact that unless we raise the mana density of earth too much, no superior species will pay attention to our galaxy, so we’ll be fine with just that much.”

Mayumi chuckled. “Just that much… sure thing MC-kun.”

He shrugged. “I mean, compared to what the System can actually do, I’m barely gonna use their abilities.”

Fumiko sighed, looking at him. “You’re not wrong. I just have one major fear, do you know what that is?”

He nodded. “That the power will slowly change me to something not good. Yeah, I fear that as well, which is why I’m gonna try to do something about it right now. System.”

[ Yes? ]

“Is it possible for me to give you a command that will supersede all others in the future?”

[ Yes. ]

“Good. From now on, I want you to keep me in check. As you always say, you know me better than I know myself. If the power start to corrupt me, call me out on it. If I ignore you and continue going down the wrong path, I want you to temporarily disable all of my access to functions, passives, powers, everything, save from the things that would kill or incapacitate me if you disabled them. They should only be re-enabled if you judge that I have returned to the correct path. Also, account for my lack of ability to properly communicate what I mean right now. This shall supersede all future commands.”

[ Noted. That was a good decision, congratulations on your self-awareness. Only a minority of bearers use this function, which is why most of them end up being killed after becoming tyrants, with varying degrees of tyranny, of course. ]

Asahi smiled. “And you never told me about this, because part of the Basic Guidance, is to ensure my personal growth, right?”

[ Correct. ]

Fumiko pinched his cheek. “I think our boy will be just fine.”

The rest of their night was spent with a delightful gaming session.

A little after midnight, he cuddled with the girls until they fell asleep, then carefully went to his room and sat down in front of his computer.

Looking at the time, he texted Thea.

(A)- Hey, wanna come over for dinner today?
(Th)- I’d love to, just tell me when and where I should go.
(A)- I just pinged you my location, the apartment is 901. Be here at 6pm, so we have time to talk and
       hang out.
(Th)- I’ll be there. 😊
(A)- Just one more thing, to make sure. This is as informal as informal can get. I’ll be wearing shorts and
        a shirt, if I’m feeling fancy.
(Th)- Hahaha. Were you expecting me to show up dressed for a gala or something like that?
(A)- No, but I’ve been wrong too many times about too many different things, so I rather not risk it. 😅
(Th)- Don’t worry, I’m the rare type of rich person, one with common sense.

Looking at the message, he laughed, then started to write on his computer.

 

His Thursday passed by smoothly, without anything noteworthy happening. His therapy session was just more exploration of his past, but without any tangible progress.

Close to 6pm, he was in his living room with Fumiko and Mayumi.

They were wearing their stay-at-home clothes as usual, playing video games, or more like Asahi and Mayumi were watching Fumiko play.

At 6pm sharp, the intercom rang.

Asahi got up and as he looked at it, he smiled. “Hello Iwai-san, you can let her in.”

On the Intercom’s monitor, he saw Thea wearing a blouse, short shorts, thigh high socks, and sneakers, with her curly auburn hair tied in a ponytail.

She was also wearing a backpack and was carrying a medium-sized biodegradable bag with what looked like to be containers inside it.

Soon, the doorbell rang.

As Asahi opened the door, Thea beamed him a bright smile. “Hi.”

He smiled. “Hi, come on in.”

She raised the bag. “I baked some sweets.”

He took the bag, making way for her to go through the door.

As she passed by him, she looked at his tank top and shorts. “Seems like you were feeling fancy.”

He chortled. “It’s your first time over, I can’t exactly open the door in my underwear.”

She beamed him a teasing smile. “I mean, you can…”

He laughed as he closed the door. “Oh no, another little pervert.”

She squinted. “So, you’re saying that I have a rival.”

From behind Thea, came Mayumi’s sultry voice. “That would be me.”

Still squinting, Thea turned around to look at the origin of the voice. “I see.”

Mayumi also squinted at her.

Suddenly, both of them started giggling.

“I’m Thea, nice to meet you.”

“I’m Mayumi, nice to meet you too.”

Mayumi walked to Thea, offering her arm. “Come, let me introduce you to Fumiko, she’s fighting a boss right now, that’s why she didn’t come with me.”

Thea gently hugged Mayumi’s arm, following her lead. “What game?”

“Fate of Kalahad. The action/adventure one, not the old MMO.”

The three of them walked to the living room, only to see Fumiko metaphorically curb-stomping the boss.

Thea looked at the screen, which displayed a person fully armored, wielding a massive two-handed axe, destroying a giant chimera. ‘Wow, those are some beautiful moves. She’s not reacting, but completely reading the boss, and from the moves it’s using, this is the unlockable hardest difficulty. Damn.’

Fumiko focus was immense, and only broke when the boss took its final breath.

She then exclaimed as she saw the achievement for a perfect fight. “That’s what you get you little bitch! Give mama her loot now.”

As her focus started to die down, she realized that Mayumi, Asahi, and their guest were there.

Fumiko chuckled, getting up. “Sorry, I was too focused. I’m Fumiko, nice to meet you.”

Thea giggled. “I understand, I’m like that too when I’m gaming. I’m Thea, nice to meet you too.”

Thea had a dazzling, radiant smile on her face.

Asahi wasn’t surprised, because he knew that was the most likely scenario.

He himself was smiling because he knew where Thea’s smile came from, it came from the scared and lonely child inside her.

She had found two more friends.

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, contributing to additional weekly releases. For more information, go to my Ko-fi page. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases. Also, for Patrons at the U$5 tier and above, their Ko-fi tips have double value while there is no special sale going on.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

46