Chapter 61 – Drill
891 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuwa feels butterflies in her heart spread to her entire body.

‘Azula is ok with it.. Azula is ok with the baby.. She said she wants to try loving it? Oh I see! She’s trying to forgive me and the baby.’

For some reason, the thought of the stoic power-hungry Azula taking care of her future baby makes Nuwa’s mind collapse into a fluff-apocalypse. An atomic bomb explodes in her mindscape leading to a chocolate fondue explosion with rainbow bunnies launched in every direction.

Nuwa’s eyes grow teary and she glomps an unsuspecting Azula onto the ground into a kiss. Aiwei is used to seeing Nuwa and Azula get frisky, but they usually keep their passion down in his presence. The most they do is tease him and Nuwa sometimes rubs him over his clothes. This time though, he knows it's different. He doesn’t make a sound and tries to suppress his presence as much as possible, hoping to see some real action.

Azula is tackled to the ground and feels Nuwa’s soft lips overlap with hers, tongue lashing out wildly into her mouth. She doesn’t resist and closes her eyes, feeling Nuwa’s presence. With their breasts in close contact through a few layers of clothes, Azula’s Heart chakra can feel the bursting love in Nuwa’s Heart so intimately that her wound finally closes.

No longer holding back her passion or caring about an audience, Azula pulls her bottoms down and activates her tattoo. Her penis grows to the painfully erect size of 31 cm and Nuwa starts rubbing her crotch on it through her dress.

Aiwei feels admiration at the size of her penis. ‘No wonder a lewd girl like Nuwa would be in a relationship with a woman! But, how does that big thing fit inside Nuwa’s body?’

Nuwa’s pussy leaks, forming a wet spot on the crotch area of her dress, the only obstacle between Azula’s penis and her vagina. Azula groans and rips Nuwa’s thin black one-piece dress off entirely.

Fully naked, and on top of Azula, Nuwa’s eyes cloud over with lust and.. something else. It’s true love, which for Nuwa feels like being wrapped in a fuzzy feeling of warmth, carefreeness, understanding, and acceptance. She never felt this way with John or Azula before because she never tried being honest with them.

As if she can feel the raging heat within Azula’s Heart chakra, Nuwa’s body smoulders in arousal and passion. Letting out a heartwarming smile, Nuwa says, “I feel your love” and she spears herself just shy of her cervix on Azula’s big dick.

Azula and Nuwa both moan loudly without restraint. Nuwa’s moans are seductive and higher pitched like an angel’s battle cry. Azula’s moans have a lower pitch, sounding less heavenly, but they are deep and hot, like an angry flame.

Aiwei burns the scene into his mind. He can definitely fap to these winding and writhing curves for the rest of his life. As Nuwa and Azula begin their dance, he hears the melody of their love. It’s a beautiful song of life. Flowers spontaneously grow out of the ground under  the two, forming a bed of greenery, proof that even the World’s Will is turned on.

It doesn’t take many thrusts for Nuwa to throw her head up internally screaming in a rapturous orgasm as her whole body freezes. Azula also freezes as she pools a full liter inside Nuwa’s vagina. E-Nuwa doesn’t let it through to the womb though, so it splatters outside and flows down their thighs with the viscosity of molasses.

+15k LEE, Total: 3148k LEE

They collapse onto the bed of flowers feeling dried out of fluids. Nuwa kisses Azula and whispers fluffy words of love, relishing in the new feeling of true love.

Aiwei has two massive nosebleeds and cums in his pants without even touching his penis. He’s just about ready to pass out, but he powers through with sheer will to watch until the end. As Nuwa starts grabbing blobs of cum from her thighs to chew on and swap with Azula’s lips, Aiwei passes out with a *thud*.

They both look over at him and start laughing. Azula gets a naughty idea and pulls herself up into a seated position with her penis softening inside Nuwa. She pinches Nuwa’s nipple and elicits a light moan. Azula whispers, “Let out some healing milk. We’ve got to heal him.” The problem is that he’s 2 meters away and Azula doesn’t have any intention of letting Nuwa get up.

Nuwa whines and starts her [Milk Maid]. E-Nuwa uses her muscles to tighten her muscles around the mammary glands to get the maximum projectile distance as Azula aims and squeezes her milk out in a thin line over Aiwei’s head. Nuwa moans with arousal and pain as she feels the milk shoot out of her at high-speed like when she squirts from her vagina during orgasm.

Azula plays with Nuwa’s tits and nipples a bit more until E-Nuwa helps her out with slight adjustments to allow the thin stream of milk to enter Aiwei’s unconscious mouth. Cheering in victory, Azula keeps going until she gets a few squirts in his mouth.

Nuwa giggles and snuggles into Azula when she finishes. Azula puts her hands on Nuwa’s small baby bump and says, “Let’s try our best so that he or she is happy. We can’t let our baby be bullied for having two mothers.”

Nuwa has another internal fluff-explosion from hearing ‘our baby’ and says, “I’m pretty sure he or she will have the two scariest mothers in the world. No one would dare, muahahaha.”

Azula pauses and laughs joyfully back. She never got the chance to experience a happy childhood, so ever since spending time with the froggy family, she felt a powerful desire to give that to their baby.

Since their first round was so quick, they both feel unsatisfied and go again. This time, Nuwa pulls off all of Azula’s clothes and they go for a more slow, fulfilling fuck. Azula pushes into Nuwa’s wet cavern with careful deliberate grinding on the folds of her walls. Nuwa squeaks each time Azula passes her g-spots and leaves hickeys on Azula’s neck.

“You already have all of me, is there a need to mark me as yours?”

Nuwa pouts as she’s being pounded, “I have to get you back for all that surprise buttsex you put me through somehow.”

Azula laughs cheekily, “That just makes me want to fuck your asshole even more. I’ll try to do it when you least expect it instead of just in the mornings.. Hehehe.”

Nuwa shivers and cums slightly as she bites her lip.

~ ~ ~

+60k LEE, Total: 3208k LEE

Several days later, after lots of vanilla sex, Appa arrives at the Earth King’s Palace and the Drill is a day away. The guys awkwardly stand around while the girls, minus Toph and Azula, squeal in joy at the reunion with rubs on each other’s growing bellies. Katara and Mai are 6 months along now, with only 3 months left. Nuwa’s is only 3 months along.

Haru is introduced to the ladies staying at the Palace, but Toph has to smack him when she catches him staring at Nuwa’s rack. “Oi! She may have fat titties, but she can’t metalbend!”

Team Avatar’s eyes twitch and Nuwa looks at them with confusion. Katara shakes her head with the intention to explain Toph’s narcissistic streak later. Dan takes a knee in front of Nuwa and receives affectionate headpats which cause him to blush. 

Nuwa sits them down at the table after getting a debrief on Toph’s activities from Dan. She explains the plan for the Drill. It’s not very complicated since it’s basically just Toph going in and wrecking the vital components.

“The Dai Li and Aang will be making some token resistance on the ceiling of the drill as a distraction, while a few Dai Li will help Toph and Dan sneak into the Drill from underground. The military will surround the Drill on both sides to capture the soldiers inside once it’s disabled. Get some rest for tomorrow, everyone.”

~ ~ ~

+10k LEE, Total: 3218k LEE

Early tomorrow morning, the group boards a monorail and takes it to the walls of Ba Sing Se. Just a few km in the distance, they see the Drill. It should make it to the walls in under a half hour. The city policies of the Dai Li have been reformed such that the news of the war and Toph’s glory were distributed throughout Ba Sing Se, so there’s news of the Drill on its way and there shouldn’t be too much of a panic.

Nuwa didn’t do too much, since it was easy to start up a nationalistic fervor that could lead to an increase in recruits for extremist factions, but she did hype up Toph enough to be popular. Once the unaware soldiers and military see Toph exiting the disabled Drill, they’ll also get a huge morale boost.

Toph is feeling more and more excited as she hears and therefore sees the massive Drill approach. It’s the largest metal machine she’s ever heard in her entire life. Seemingly hundreds of tons in weight, the Drill stretches at least a full 400 meters in length and is around 25 meters in height and width.

The Council of Five is already there on the ramparts shaking in fear at the metal monstrosity created by the Fire Nation. Some Earth Nation military vehicles are following it while soldiers within lob rocks onto it from the sides, but accomplish nothing.

Azula yells, “Brace yourselves!”

A clever Dai Li agent nearby affixes all their feet into the ramparts akin to a rocky snowboard as the Drill slams into the wall at full speed and stops it’s forward movement.

There is a devastating rumble like that of an earthquake as the wall creaks from the impact. Almost all the soldiers on the wall near the Drill impact zone fall onto the floor from the thunderous sound and destabilization. Only the Dai Li agents, most of the generals, and the group from the Palace still stand. Embarrassingly, one of the generals has his butt on the floor despite having his feet glued onto the floor with rock.

Toph snorts at that display and screams, “LET’S GOOO! I’m ready!” She has to scream because the Drill started up its rotational mechanism to begin boring through the wall. Despite the warnings, chaos is already spreading through the outer ring, which is only quelled by big informational signs lifted by Dai Li agents and kids while former Joo Dees hand out food.

Toph and Dan go down to the ground with several Dai Li agents and Nuwa looks at the Earth Nation military vehicles surrounding the Drill.

Two dozen fully armored Fire Nation soldiers exit from a ceiling hatch on the Drill and a bulky bearded guy without a helmet who looks like he’s in charge starts pointing at the vehicles. He crosses his arms and looks up challengingly at the onlookers on the wall.

Nuwa can’t get a good look at his face. This surprise raid on Ba Sing Se took place without anything leaking to the spies, so she doesn’t know who’s in charge. She squints at his face and her eyes shrink to pinpoints at his next action. Instead of his face, she sees what looks like a missile that came out of his head directly at them at high speed leaving circular clouds trailing in its wake.

Nuwa screams “FUCK” and Aang screams “GET DOWN” and they both instinctively bend to intercept it. Aang bends air as hard as he can on it to slow or redirect it. The missile is slightly slowed, giving Nuwa enough time to bend a throwing boulder to block it. Just as those on the wall are curious what’s going on and look towards what the commotion is, they hear and feel a large explosion of fire in midair just in front of where the Earth King is standing.

Nuwa and Azula have scary faces full of anger and Aang’s face pales of all color. All of them were this close to death or severe injury! Nuwa remembers him from canon the moment she sees the white cloud rings in the trail. It’s the assassin, Combustion Man, who tries to kill Aang on three separate occasions.

Since Nuwa’s around and Zuko has not paid him to go after the Avatar, he must have been picked by Ozai as the leader of the Ba Sing Se invasion force in the place of the currently missing Azula.

As an inborn combustion bender, Combustion Man cannot firebend in any other way besides hyperfocusing his fiery chi through his Third Eye chakra.

As a young bender, he blew off the ends of his own arm and leg until he finally managed to control his powers. Now, they are replaced by metal prosthetics that he moves with his large muscles and uses to block weak bending blasts.

His combustion blasts move at a max speed of approximately 100 km/hr and their explosion radius depends on how much chi he inputs. The maximum chi he can input into his blasts cause explosions of 10 cubic meters of nearly complete vaporization of any weaker materials such as human bodies. Anime logic tends to make him miss more often than not when it comes to actually killing people, so to be known as an assassin means he’s pretty proficient at his job and skirting around Anime logic.

Nuwa quickly descends into an icy calm and finishes analyzing all the information she has on him. Azula stares back at him venomously as he crosses his arms smugly on top of the Drill. Nuwa tells Azula and Aang, “Go and take him out. I’ll protect everyone here. He’s weak to projectiles aimed at his Third Eye chakra. Use erratic motions to avoid his combustion bending. He’s got a metal arm and leg, by the way.”

By now, the Dai Li agents are also provoked and start flinging rocks at him, which he leisurely sidesteps and blows up in midair if necessary. Azula shouts over the sound of the Drill, “Don’t waste your chi! Aang and I will go! Don’t interfere.”

Azula and Aang jump off the wall into a freefall. Aang flips out his glider with the intention of going behind Combustion Man while Azula plans to use firebending as thrusters for her hands and feet similar to Ironman.

Combustion Man stops firing at the Earth King and generals seeing as he is protected by Nuwa and lots of Dai Li agents. He starts firing at Aang who is on his descent, which Aang dodges using swift aerial maneuvers. The combustion blasts need a solid or liquid object to hit before they can blow up, so Aang doesn’t have to avoid the explosions. However, noticing the blasts blow up higher up in the sky after they slow down from gravity, Aang grows warier. Looks like they can blow up near him in midair depending on how much initial acceleration Combustion Man fires them with.

Azula activates her thrusters with full force as she’s about to hit the ground and attacks Combustion Man with her eyes burning with rage. She’s finally happy again and this flunky of her father tries to take her happiness away! Combustion Man doesn’t expect a firebender skilled enough to use fire thrusters to be against the Fire Nation so he takes a devastating dropkick to his chest from Azula while he’s trying to adjust his combustion blasts to explode in midair to hit Aang.

He’s completely winded, but he’s too heavy compared to Azula so she loses most of her momentum as she kicks off his chest to avoid his metal arm grabbing at her. He coughs a few times to clear his breathing and rips the hatch he exited the Drill from off its hinges with his metal arm to block Azula’s huge fire blasts.

Another secret to combustion bending is that a deep breath is needed to focus the chi into the Third Eye, likely due to the natural concentration of fiery chi in the Heart and Solar Plexus chakras comparable to the other chakras. So Azula unintentionally finds a weakness in his combustion bending in a way that even Nuwa does not know.

Noticing that he is stalling for recovery time, Azula also reaches a similar conclusion with her impressive battle instincts. The problem is that she can’t approach now that she doesn’t have the element of surprise because he can easily take them both out with a suicide explosion at close range the moment he regains his breath.

Aang finally lands on the other side of the Combustion Man and fires some air blasts, which he blocks with his metal leg as he keeps the hatch-shield blocking Azula’s fire blasts. Aang pulls out some water from his flask and twirls his arms around to launch it at him as a water blast. Unfortunately, Combustion Man has far more battle experience than Aang. He cleverly allows one of Azula’s periodic fire blasts to deflect off the hatch into the water, which immediately vaporizes into steam.

By the time Aang clears the steam with a gust of airbending, Combustion Man has already retreated into the Drill. Azula curses angrily as she runs over next to Aang in the steam-cleared area. Aang also notices the disappearance of the enemy and moves to jump down the hatch before Azula pulls him back by the shirt with some thrusters. She’s just in time to save them from a missile shooting out of the hatch and blowing up in a small explosion right above the hatch, which would have been enough to finish Aang off.

Aang has cold sweat going down his bald head, while he curses for the first time in his life, “T-t-that.. Motherfucker!”

Azula chuckles wryly with frustration, “Aang, you’re too naive when it comes to real battles. Keep your mistakes in mind. You don’t get second chances against someone as dangerous as this most of the time.” Aang nods with furrowed brows and gritted teeth. He can’t really comprehend how some people can kill others without blinking. Raised as an air nomad, he was always taught to hold utmost respect for life.

In the meantime, the initial two dozen Fire Nation soldiers split up into 12 on each side to fight off against about 30 Earth Nation soldiers on each side of the Drill. Nuwa realizes that they seem to want to wrest control of the area as a forward base for their attack on Ba Sing Se.

The Fire Nation soldiers encounter the Earth Nation soldiers and trade blows, which sum up to earth rocks vs fire blasts. Both of them are not very powerful, but the Fire Nation soldiers are significantly more experienced in the ways of war and synergy, so even though they are outnumbered, they make short work of the Earth soldiers.

There’s even a few nonbender chi-blockers amongst the Fire Nation troops, much to Nuwa’s consternation. Seems like this surprise invasion was too short notice to redirect the Pea family's chi-blockers. She doesn’t want to put her own family’s subordinates in danger, but plans don’t always go smoothly. It would be more suspicious to treat them differently from the other troops by now.

Azula’s main worry now is that Toph will be attacked by Combustion Man inside the Drill. She wants to find some way to keep him distracted up here, without scaring him off by spamming fire into the hatch. Her worry is invalidated soon after, however, because Combustion Man jumps back out of the hatch onto the ceiling of the Drill after sufficiently recovering.

25