Chapter 68 – Raava
843 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aang recovers quickly with Nuwa thrusting her breasts against his chest and smells a lavender scent from her hair that removes all his tension. Nuwa gives a chaste kiss to Aang’s lips and slowly allows his penis to enter her pussy.

E-Nuwa remembers Aang’s penis with clarity. It’s smoother than Dan’s, Zuko’s, and Azula’s. Far less veiny, almost like it’s been chiseled by wind erosion. No wonder he can airbend with it earlier.

Aang holds Nuwa’s hips and doesn’t let her go all the way in, out of fear for her baby. E-Nuwa chuckles and says, “Don’t worry big guy, only Azula can reach that spot.” This is technically a lie because Nuwa can descend her womb to let anyone reach and Dan can expand his penis to poke barely through her cervix.

However, none of that is relevant. During sex, it’s important to stroke your partner’s ego with deception. By being blunt, she’s maintaining a professional relationship with Aang while at the same time only comparing him to Azula, who he respects as someone more powerful than him. Even subconsciously, he won’t mind if Azula beats him, but if Dan beats him, then he will feel emasculated and turned off to the sex. Of all the things Nuwa learned in her first life, keeping track of fine details in intimate conversation is what she’s most experienced at.

Aang smiles and thrusts gently to her rhythm without as much worry. Nuwa also smiles and asks, “How are things with Katara?”

After asking, she notices him hardening further. Nuwa giggles mischievously between casual moans, “It feels like you are telling me that things are very good. I noticed she’s the horniest of all of us when it comes to pregnant sex.”

Aang blushes deeply. Despite having more chi than Katara, he’s the one to tire out of sex first these days. Nuwa smirks and whispers, “Do you want to know her deepest fantasies? I know them.”

Aang widens his eyes, swivels his eyes over at Katara without turning his head, and whispers back, “S-sure.”

“She likes to imagine you as a little itty bitty boy.. fucking her hard while she’s heavily pregnant! Hahaha!”

Aang also starts cracking up uncontrollably. He was scared that Katara’s fantasies didn’t involve him, but now he understands they do involve him, they’re just sort of.. silly. It makes his heart feel warm that Katara appreciates his childish side enough to want to fuck him in that form.. sort of! Anyway, he has no idea how to fulfill her fantasy, so maybe he could just dress up as a kid?

After sharing a lighthearted moment, E-Nuwa naturally brought Aang closer to climax with steady bounces on his cock. “Aang, ready?”

Banishing his other thoughts and regaining his focus, Aang reaches out to Raava in his mindscape. She is still weak, but slightly larger and glowing brightly in preparation. Aang nods to Nuwa.

E-Nuwa says “Now!”

Aang relinquishes control of his body to Raava. Because she’s still too weak for him to practice his control on his Avatar form, Aang has no idea how to control that form. That means for the purposes of the present, he should let Raava take over since she has thousands of years of experience in chi control.

E-Nuwa feels a surge of power from deep within Aang as Raava emerges to control Aang’s spiritual body. The sky darkens and Aang’s airbender tattoos glow white as if they are absorbing the surrounding light and broadcasting it out like a lighthouse. Raava opens her pure white eyes in control of Aang’s spiritual vessel and knows she doesn’t have much time.

Raava thrusts rapidly inside Nuwa as she tries to push Aang to orgasm. E-Nuwa doesn’t even have the thought processes available to focus on making Raava feel good. Her entire soul is overwhelmed by a feeling of utmost comfort, peace, harmony, light, goodness, and familial love. E-Nuwa immediately attempts to redirect her thoughts away from feelings back into rational analysis. She partially succeeds, but half her thoughts remain in goodness and familial love as if they’re enraptured by the sensation. It has been 10 seconds since Raava emerged.

E-Nuwa shouts, “Bend! Bend all the elements!”

~ ~ ~

Raava thrusts rapidly into E-Nuwa’s pussy while slowly floating with her body into the air. E-Nuwa is too focused on the changes in Raava’s body to remember to grab hold of her with her hands. She only wraps her legs tighter around Raava’s waist. Rocks dislodge from the ground as earth floats around her in a ring. Wind picks up as a swift jetstream twirls around them. Liquid water is pulled out of the vapor in their surroundings and forms another ring.

Raava lets go of Nuwa who is now laying flat while suspended in the air by only the dick. Raava blasts fire in three directions, upwards with her mouth, and diagonally downwards with both hands. She does an intricate fire dance with her hands while still thrusting with her dick into Nuwa to connect the three portions of fire and complete the fire ring.

All four elements are now orbiting Raava and Nuwa, but Raava seems to have to maintain “Om” hand gestures with both hands to be able to do it. With her focus split in so many directions, it’s unlikely that she can bring Aang’s spiritual form to orgasm without help.

~ ~ ~

Ignoring the uncooperative half of her thought processes after shouting “Bend!”, E-Nuwa spends the next 20 seconds analyzing Raava’s chi-circuits and chakras as Raava completes the elemental tori (geometric term for rings). E-Nuwa finds that although Raava is extremely proficient at the technical aspect of bending, which can be interpreted as guiding chi inside and outside the body, she lacks a proper understanding of her Dao of Order. Especially her daons, Raava doesn’t have full control over them. She just allows them to attach to Aang’s chi and forcefully impose an orderly flow upon the elements.

Gasping in between her moans, E-Nuwa realizes that Raava doesn’t have a Dao Core! Following that conclusion to its source, E-Nuwa immediately intuits that Raava is a spiritual being born of the Dao! She suspected as such, but it never came to her mind. In canon, it was said that as long as Order and Light exist, Raava can be killed, but she will always be reborn from Vaatu’s shadow, and vice-versa. As long as Chaos and Darkness exist, he can be killed, but he will be reborn from Raava’s shadow.

E-Nuwa draws a distant conjecture that spiritual beings of the Dao may or may not have Dao Cores depending on how much of an Ego they develop. If they develop an Ego, their Dao Core will begin to gather ambient soul force which will spontaneously generate a soul around it. Although they will be more powerful once they develop a soul, their possession of a soul and ego will then qualify them for true death.

They would lose their immortality if they desire anything other than their Dao! For this reason, Raava and Vaatu are moreso aspects of certain Daos than they are individuals. In the perspective of us mortals, they could even be considered slaves of the Daos! Before E-Nuwa can even consider whether something similar might happen to her in the future, she terminates all of those thought processes and refocuses on the daons of Order.

E-Nuwa has only 20 seconds left because she got sidetracked. This is when she realizes that Raava’s focus is too occupied by the bending and Aang is slowly losing arousal. E-Nuwa lifts her torso up slightly and grabs onto Raava’s waist before rapidly pistoning herself on Raava in midair.

In the next 10 seconds, Aang’s spiritual body is once again close to cumming. E-Nuwa finishes analyzing how the daons of order interact with the chi-circuits and focuses solely on bringing the sleeping Aang to orgasm. She now understands that Raava cannot feel sexual arousal. The task has been switched from having sex with Raava to having sex with Aang while Raava is pumping her daons into him.

E-Nuwa thrusts even harder and pokes Aang’s conception vessel, causing him to orgasm violently with 5 seconds remaining. Raava feels her order daons rapidly draining and becomes slightly dizzy from close contact with too many sex daons. She doesn’t feel the wild lust or romantic love that mortals would feel upon contact with sex daons though. She feels like she’s having difficulty breathing, because the ambient Order and Light energies in the atmosphere are obscured by the sex daons.

+25k LEE, Total: 3383k LEE

E-Nuwa feels the daons of order flood into her body with Aang’s massive orgasm. They quickly flow through her body and into her Dao Core of Sex, which seems to want to suck them in. This is against her expectations. She expected that her body would be fully incompatible with daons of order, but would possibly be able to learn how to emulate how they function in order to reconcile conflicts within her multi-elemental bending formations.

She planned to summon her [Vibe] to imbue the necessary multi-elemental formation along with a large amount of daons of order to see if the formation worked. This is no longer possible with her Dao Core sucking up all the daons of order that enter her body through her pussy.

*[Storage] unlocked. Stores condensed bundles of daons for later use or study.*

+4k Daons of Order in [Storage]

In the last 5 seconds of Raava’s manifestation, the orbital falls apart and both Aang and E-Nuwa begin to fall to the ground in a freefall due to early termination. Raava actually gave herself plenty of extra time when she said 1 minute, but E-Nuwa unintentionally sucked up too many daons of order. That’s metaphorically Raava’s blood, so she passes out in weakness.

Aang is also passed out from weakness due to Raava taxing his body’s chi circuits. E-Nuwa quickly deploys countermeasures for the situation and imbues her [Vibe] with airbending to send multiple air blasts downwards, which bounce them up slightly.

Azula and Katara are both watching with worry looking at Aang’s unnaturally stoic and glowing face, feeling the roiling waves of chi in the air, and dumbfounded at Nuwa dangling in midair with just a dick to support her.

Katara gasps when she sees them both fall and Azula curses at herself for not coming closer sooner before dashing over with fire thrusters. Azula picks them up out of the air soon after Nuwa’s second air bounce and blasts a few dozen meters back up into the air with them in tow before carefully decelerating and lowering her altitude to return to the ground.

Despite the fact that teleportation exists in the Spirit Realm, momentum is still carried over between teleports. So if E-Nuwa tried to teleport to the ground, she would still be freefalling at her previous speed, which equates to a significant amount of pain and definite injury to the baby. Even teleporting into water could be too much of an impact for the baby.

That’s why Nuwa has to use air blasts and trusts Azula to come to their rescue with the well-being of the baby in mind. Azula then teleports them back once they land to nearby Katara, who is rushing over in the distance. Nuwa gets off Aang’s dick and cum splotches out of her pussy. “Calm your tits! He’s just unconscious with exhaustion. You shouldn’t be running that fast when you’re nearing the final trimester.”

Katara pants and gently lowers herself next to Aang’s body on the ground to feel his head. Nuwa teleports herself to get some water and come back, since she is sort of guilty about draining Raava dry. Once back, she hands the bottle to Katara, who gives her a look of begrudging gratitude before infusing the water with healing chi on Aang’s forehead to no effect.

Correcting her, Nuwa says, “Try the Solar Plexus and Sacral. That’s where his exhaustion is coming from.” Katara swaps over to those chakra points and feels that his chakras are stabilizing when she infuses her healing chi now.

Nuwa coughs and says, “One thing went wrong. I ended up sucking in part of Raava’s power accidentally.”

Azula and Katara look over at Nuwa in amazement.

“Haha! I told you guys I’m strongest while having sex. I’m almost invincible then!” brags Nuwa.

Azula and Katara look at each other and they each mumble silently to themselves.

“Why am I not surprised..”

“As expected of ero-sensei..”

Nuwa looks over sharply at Katara and asks, “Where did you learn that word?”

Katara says, “Eh? Ero-sensei? From Dan.”

Grunting and adding a humph for extra measure, Nuwa decides she’ll teach Dan a lesson about talking behind the back of his Mistress the moment he finds himself a girlfriend.

Katara prays silently for Dan, but then again, knowing him, he’ll enjoy whatever punishment he gets.

Azula points them back to the topic at hand. “Did you succeed?”

Grinning widely, Nuwa manifests a new dress, a maternity dress, and says, “Let’s try it out.”

Nuwa summons her [Vibe], but before she can start, she remembers she can’t imbue something of this high complexity outside of enlightenment mode. She pulls aside Azula’s panties under her skirt and sticks two fingers inside her pussy, “What? I can’t focus at max capacity unless I’m having sex.”

Azula nods with a wry smile on her face as she feels Nuwa’s fingers squelching around her insides. ‘Why does it seem like she’s both serious, but also using it as an excuse to do whatever she wants?’

Azula’s instincts were on the ball this time, because Nuwa did enjoy playing with the pussy of a fully clothed and mostly unresponsive Azula in front of Katara and Aang. It’s one of her weird fantasies to be able to manhandle people in public without anyone saying anything!

Anyway, back to her serious business. E-Nuwa imbues the [Vibe] with 4 daons of sex corresponding to 4 sexual encounters with each type of bender. She then pulls 6 daons of order from her storage to reconcile the circuits in a forced and haphazard manner just like Raava was doing. Each element has its own circle, and then a line corresponding to the daon of order connects all of the circles to each other.

An example visualization would be taking 4 plain cupcakes, putting them one inch apart, and pouring icing in an unbroken manner on top of them to form a square, then letting go and doing two more unbroken diagonal lines of icing. We now have 4 cupcakes and icing all over the countertop, but it’s still edible. The cupcakes are the elemental formations and the icing is the daons of order. In other words, the formation looks like shit, but it works.

Naturally, E-Nuwa immediately tries earthbending, but feels her soul force rapidly drain before she drops the earth. ‘What the fuck? That was like 5% of my soul force and I only lifted a pebble for a few seconds. The plain earthbending formation is much more efficient! Other than the multi-elemental formation design, I can’t think of anything I could be doing wrong off the top of my head to warrant so much soul force draining. It can’t just be the formation! Fuck it, I’ll have to ask [System].’

“[System], what’s happening?”

*Host is automatically using soul force to maintain the durability of the Iron-tier [Vibe] while it uses a poorly designed Earth-tier formation. The [Vibe] should have broken the moment that Host inserted chi, if it were not soulbound.*

“Fucking hell. And will Willie allow me to upgrade the [Vibe] to Earth-tier?”

*One moment, requesting.*

“I deserve some decent compensation for my glorious contributions to balance, right Willie?”

*Confirmed, this is the Host’s only Earth-tier upgrade available for this Record.*

“NICE! Upgrade that [Vibe] for me.”

*[Vibe] upgraded to [E-Vibe] for 1m LEE.*

-1m LEE, Total: 2383k LEE

Nuwa smiles with glee and resumes her testing.

(A/N: NUWAVATAR?)

26