Book 2 Chapter 7 – A proper massage [Erotic Content – Final Part]
908 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I swallowed, my cock going from minorly limp back to fully hard quickly. I had no idea what my limit today would be, the aphrodisiac skewed the perception intensely. It also was putting a fog back over my mind faster than I could say post-nut clarity. “Did you cum during all of that?” I asked. A bit of an odd question, the people that, specific races aside, could orgasm from just their throat were few and far between. Biology had concocted quite interesting effects in the past and I still did not know what exactly she was. There was a sliver of hope.

“No.” And there it went. “But…” Now she was just messing with me. “…I feel as if I did, in a satisfied way… it is difficult to describe. The physical effect did not occur, yet… I would not mind if I were to serve like this often.” My cock was back to diamond hard and she focused on me. “I much prefer you plough me into a spasming mess, my dominant-“

 Whether the next word was my name or my title, I did not have the patience to find out.

Grunting and groaning, I pinned her down on the floor. Every one of my deep vocalizations, she responded to with feminine moans and sighs. Aggressively, I kissed her neck. Her skin tasted sweet, with an afternote of artificial flavouring from the oil.

The ground was hard and notably cooler than the summer-heated air around. Both factors only registered distantly with me, as I spread her eagerly parting legs. The wish to pound her mingled with the need to reward and torture her more. To see her reduced to a state of total, submissive pleasure. The aphrodisiac encouraged the latter aspect.

Hard, I grabbed Esther by the throat. Her face reflected bliss, as its colour turned redder. My right hand unceremoniously invaded her slit. Ring and middle finger curved inside her. Sitting half next to, half over her, I masturbated her at a rapid pace that made a mockery of the careful, massaging service we had given each other so far. Now, the only guideline was that whatever I wanted went and I wanted to see my lustful masochistic lady driven insane with pleasure.

Esther grabbed my arm. Her oiled palm slipped down towards my hand, attempting to make me choke her even harder. Round and juicy, her tits trembled with every breath she could not take. My aggressive breathing and the steady wet noises from her masturbated cunt were all that filled the room. The gagged sounds she let out were completely drowned out.

Swiftly, her hips shot up. A veritable geyser of her pussy juices exploded from her cunt, as her once more golden eyes rolled up in her deep red face. She was silently smirking, mouth agape, like only those in true ecstasy could. Her hips hovered off the ground. Thighs and ass jiggled from the violent spasms. Again, weaker, she squirted.

My fingers did not slow in the slightest. I aimed to reward her thoroughly for her blowjobs. The giving of service seemed to have left her in a state of need beyond what even a slathering of aphrodisiac could explain. Drenched fingers continuously pressed the sensitive spot at the roof of her cunt, while the base of my oiled thumb glided over her clit.

The aphrodisiac drove me to extremes, but reason still remained. When the colour of her face started to displease me, I let go. The unrefined, desperate inhale was as beautiful a sound here as it would have been alarming in the wild. The rush of oxygen lit a fire inside her and Esther suddenly came again.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, ye-e-e-e-eeeees!” Esther shouted, staring wide-eyed at where my fingers were driven repeatedly into her cunt. “Yours, it’s all yours Master, do with your holes as you please!” During her erotic confessions, her eyes fell on my dick. All words ended immediately, as she opened her mouth for access and access alone.

There was no refusing that invitation. Straddling her head, I feverishly pushed my cock into her throat again. I grabbed her neck with both hands and fucked her face. My last remaining vestiges of reason kept the pace to what she could handle.

Screams reverberated around my shaft. Working her cunt almost as hard as I just did, she matched the pumping of her fingers to my usage of her mouth. I wished to go absolutely wild in my comfort hole, but her gag reflex prevented me from utterly ruining her in this way. With the kind of wild gear-shifting the height of desire brought, my attention suddenly shifted to the row of butt plugs by the sink.

I pulled out of her throat, stood up and hurried over. In my lust-addled state, I grabbed the butt plug two sizes bigger. It was still smaller than what was usually advertised in porn. Together with the flask of aphrodisiac oil, I returned.

Laying her over my lap on the bathroom floor, I first gave her magnificent backside a reverberating smack. Esther howled in perverted pleasure, as the ripple spread. I clawed at her wild, partly oil-soaked hair and gave the other side a comparable spank. I did not know what was sweetest, the way the mass of her perfect bubble butt was set in motion, her corresponding cry of loving torment, or the way in which she wiggled her hips to entice me into giving her another.

I did smack her ass again and again, watching it turn redder and redder under that sheen of oil. Between the echoing spanks, I let my fingers roam over the curve of her behind. Soon, the repeated punishment made her derriere so sensitive that any touch made her sigh and gasp. I decreased my use of force appropriately.

Whimpering for more, Esther collapsed across my lap. It was then that I was reminded of the butt plug I had fetched. Digging between her relaxed, smooth and jiggly cheeks, I hooked under the base of the toy currently inside her and pulled. Gradually, her sphincter stretched, until the broadest part was passed and I pulled the plug out without any issue. Mindlessly, I threw it aside. I poured fresh oil on her mildly agape back entrance. A perverted groan echoed from Esther, as if she wanted to say something but her desire-possessed brain had decided otherwise.

I could only agree with a primitive noise of my own. We were beyond the need for words. Pushing the larger butt plug against her asshole, I kept pulling her hair as I penetrated her with the toy. Even if we had skipped an in-between, this was very much a beginner friendly size. Esther only moaned as I pushed the bulbous object into her.

I played with her ass for a few more seconds after it was in, enjoying the squishiness, then the last bit of patience left me. I needed to be inside her and I needed it now. Rolling her off me, I grabbed her by the hips and turned her glistening, voluptuous curves towards me. Esther let loose a depraved sigh, when I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her cunt. She was beyond ready, her pussy lips swollen and utterly wet.

Parting her outer folds, I stopped for a moment to move my hands to her hips and then rammed all the way inside her in one thrust. Both of us shouted in wild lust. Her tight folds grabbed my cock, simultaneously stretched around its girth and clamped down on it to never let it go. I had to upend that desire, pulling back, but only to ram back into her. The force made her tits jump in front of me.

Hard, as hard as I could go, from the very start, I fucked her. Esther writhed in front of me. Each aimless swipe of her arms spread more of the oil over the beige bathroom tiles. Distantly, I could see the bulge of my cock in her lower abdomen, lifting skin and muscles above it. Each thrust had me stop a few centimetres shy of her womb, it seemed.

Her thighs pressed against my hips. Their meatiness clenched as Esther came again, but I slipped back and forth effortlessly between them. Possessively, I grabbed one of her tits. Even under my grasp, I could feel the shockwaves in the overabundant female flesh. Her other tit was swaying freely. Her red lips quivered when they weren’t locked in an O-shape.

My orgasm approached rapidly and I just kept on fucking her. The release was something I craved. I needed to fill up this cunt, my personal cunt, and mark it. She was already screaming from the repeated orgasms, her pussy juices were overflowing, so there was no need to hold back on my side.

Hips a blur, I used her as hard as I wished, as hard as her cries animated me to. Then, all of me decided to stop. Deep inside her, I stopped. My balls tightened and I blasted my seed deep into her greedy pussy. “Fuck…” the uncouth word escaped me, as the ecstasy reached its peak. I kept spurting ropes of cum into her. Only slightly, did the pleasure wane, as the orgasm ran its course. Her clenching walls wrung my shaft dry of all stuck inside it.

Esther let out gasping breaths that sounded like she had just run a marathon. From the state both us were in, we might as well have. I could feel my heart beating in my throat. The imprint of my hand on hers was all that I needed to maintain my rock-hard erection. Well, after three times, perhaps I would have gone limp without the aphrodisiac, but the sight certainly helped.

I got further on top of her. My entire torso was bowed over hers. Her hips were rolled up, my cock still comfortably inside her. With lust-crazed eyes, she stared at me. “M-as---ter,” the single word was choppy, interrupted by the aftershocks that kept her spasming under me. My cock twitched inside her and she moaned.

My lips descended on her neck. Wild kisses and a deep embrace, to that I treated her. Her feet and hands locked behind me. Her massive tits pressed against my chest. Her heartbeat joined mine. The oiled-up tits effortlessly glided over my muscles in all their softness. My cock slowly glided out of her cunt and then slammed back in.

I made her body my plaything. The receptacle for my overflowing desires. Grunting and groaning, my heat irresistible, I covered her neck in love bites. I clawed into her hair and back. Her own fingers returned the favour, scratching my back as much as her short nails allowed. Her velvety voice was twisted, nay, elevated into a state of debauched bliss.

My eyes saw nothing. There were tiles and hair in my field of view, neither mattered. All that was important was that I kept rutting into her. That I kept pounding her cunt. After the continued usage of her as my convenience hole over the past… however long, her walls had stretched out to fit my cock perfectly. Folds clamped down with continuous spasms, as my animalistic, assertive domination of her made her climax over and over again.

At times, her voice stopped. I raised my head at those times, beheld her face and the ecstatic look upon it. Always, she took a trembling inhale, when her body demanded. Then she screamed, screamed for more. Always, I gave it to her.

I pounded her into the bathroom floor. Each thrust was straight downwards. My cock slammed deep into her sensitive sex. My hips slammed against eagerly presented ass and thighs. I pressed down into her. We were one hasty decision away from truly mating.

A sharp, short shout escaped Esther. The second time, she squirted, more intensely even than the first, absolutely drenching my member in her love juices. For a couple of thrusts, her wetness was so intense that there was barely any friction at all. The tightness of her cunt soon fixed that, gripping my cock like a vice.

Either the aphrodisiac made me a lot more sensitive or my concept of time was absolutely screwed. My fourth orgasm rose quickly. I wanted to look into her eyes as I came again. Forcefully, I broke her tight hug on me. Her arms fell to the side. Totally surrendered to my designs, she just let me grab her ankles. I stretched them to the side of her head. Used them as my handles, as I used her cunt.

Loud, rapid cries accompanied every hammering impact. Her tits jiggled between her thighs. The room was filled with the clapping of my hips against the taut skin of her tanned ass. Past fluttering eyelids, she gazed at me, eyes submissive gold, tongue lolled out.

Unceremoniously, I slammed into her one last time and came. Her head flew back as soon as the second load flooded the depths of her cunt – of my convenience hole. Spurt for spurt, I unloaded. Folds greedily massaged me. I completely lost control over my senses. There was only her and my ragged breathing. I felt like I was melting inside her, in a torrent of electrical satisfaction and a current of love.

I had no idea how I still had this much to give her. Each time my cock tensed, another surge of bliss overcame me and another load of cum filled her. With it, much of the overbearing intensity drained from my mind and body. I nearly collapsed on top of her. Barely, my control sufficed to get her legs into a comfortable position and then just be on top of her.

“Oh… if I… had a god… I would be saying their name right now.” I swallowed hard, slowly regaining control over my breathing.

Underneath me, Esther was still going through the aftereffects of a multi-orgasmic venture. All she could produce was an agreeing, throaty sound, that still bordered on a moan. When I finally pulled out of her, she gasped one last time.

I lay on the lukewarm tiles next to her. Gradually, the world turned from a barely comprehensible swirl back into the combination of sense stimulations that I was used to. Blindly, I felt around my side, until I found Esther’s hand. It seemed she had also been searching for mine. We locked our fingers, turned our heads, and smiled at each other.

“That was… dangerous,” I tried to put it in a single word. It did not suffice, and this I elaborated. “A trip of terrible seductiveness, of deep kinks and deeper satisfaction. To repeat it mindlessly would be a vice indulged without control.”

“It was exciting and difficult to comprehend,” Esther added in an agreeing tone. “You’re still hard enough to continue.”

“Yeah… but the rest of my body is in no state,” I confessed.

“To continue would be to ensure that I cannot walk.”

Much as my young mind craved endless virility, I did not possess it yet. Thus, we ended it there. Slowly, the cocktail of erotic and romantic chemicals drained from our systems. Heartbeats slowed, breathing calmed, and finally we got to the bothersome part of every wild sexual session: the cleaning.

What a lovely evening it was, regardless.

I should advertise that there was artwork commissioned for this chapter of a rather nude Esther laying on her back, oiled up and such. Can't put that right into the chapter, ToS and all that, but you can see it on my Discord: https://discord.gg/k8UmVeHQdy

24