Chapter 35 – The Witch That Was
1.1k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You can read more at my Patreon for 15 advanced chapters at the 10$ tier, 10 advanced chapters for the 5$ tier, and 5 advanced chapter for the 1$ tier.

Follow this link to the latest chapter: Atelier Reina - Chapter 50 | Patreon

Reina's story isn't the only thing you get by subscribing! You also get advanced chapters for other stories, too! Go binge the public releases now, and see if you're interested in reading ahead. Thank you!

I am Succubus!

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants

The Hero Became a Succubus! (Currently only on patreon) 

"Nnh… My head is… pounding…" Reina awakened alone back in the alchemical laboratory back at Queen Lisette's manor.

Well, not quite alone.

Daisy gazed at her from the corner of the room.

"What happened?" she asked the alraune. "I thought I was outside?"

"They brought you back in a hurry only a few hours ago. You don't remember?"

Reina distinctly recalled facing the chimera. As the memories came flooding back, she threw the covers off and hopped out of bed. Someone had dressed her in a light smock which she pulled off to feel up her ribcage. Nothing seemed to be broken.

The chastity belt was also gone.

"I could have sworn—"

"You had three broken ribs, one of which punctured your right lung and left you with internal bleeding," a mysterious voice said.

She spun around to face Daisy, but the alraune shook her head.

"Over here. Bring the sheets back, will you? It's getting cold." Lying on the bed with her head propped on her hand was the witch from Vessyra.

"What are you doing here?!" Reina quickly dressed herself again.

"I'm not actually here. This is merely a projection. My real body is in oblivion, but that's not important right now," she said, brushing off an outrageous statement.

In the few times that they had encountered each other, this witch certainly didn't appear or act like an illusion.

"Whatever happened, I guess I have you to thank for saving me. Are you ever going to introduce yourself, or will I just keep making guesses?" Reina asked.

"I suppose it is only fair. We are the best of friends now—"

"No, we're not," she interjected.

"—I am the one and only Eudora Faust, at your irreverent service." The witch smiled at the end of her introduction.

Daisy disappeared behind a curtain of vines, and Reina stared forward with her mouth agape.

Eudora Faust was the one who led the opposing faction against both the Knights of the Order of Piety and Edith Percouli, the witch who ignited the second Crimson War. By all accounts from the witches in Grathir was that Eudora had perished during the siege of the grand human city, Thanreas.

Without looking back, Reina made for the door. But as soon as she gripped the knob, it wouldn't budge.

"Hey, hey! Where do you think you're going?" Eudora asked, appearing above her head with arms crossed.

"I'm reporting you to Grathir. Now let me out," Reina demanded, but was pulled away by a telekinetic force and laid back onto the bed.

"I wouldn't, were I you. Talmora is about as peaceful as it can be without me, all things considered. The last thing those three need is another headache. I also rather like that everyone thinks I'm dead," she said, as if that was supposed to convince her.

Reina sat up in bed and folded her arms, too. The witch before her, even though she fought to end a madwoman's war, was still the same dangerous being that slaughtered an entire human kingdom.

"Explain to me why I should keep delivering possibly the strongest alchemical reagent into the hands of the Bloodstained Witch, Butcher of Saquin, the Cackling Witch, the Eudora Faust?"

"Now I remember why I didn't want to introduce myself to you." The witch sighed. "Believe me when I say my intentions are purely selfish. I only want to revive myself."

"Said every evil being that ever existed!" Reina retorted.

Eudora vanished out of sight as a knock came to the door, and Patty entered soon after.  The beastborne maid gasped as their eyes met.

"Oh, thank goodness you're alright!" she exclaimed.

Patty fixed something up for Reina to eat. She didn't realize how hungry she was until the first bite of the sandwich reached her mouth.

"What happened to the chimera?" Reina asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Queen Lisette didn't say much to us about the monster. She did, however, send word to Grathir for help regarding its subjugation and had departed for Semiramis earlier," she explained.

In which case, the philosopher's stone wouldn't be falling into the hands of Eudora or the queen. That consequently meant being stuck here for quite a time longer. At the very least a sensible decision had been made regarding the chimera. It was too bad she couldn't get her hands on such a valuable… reagent...

Wait.

The chimera.

Reina sprung out of bed and asked, "Where's Kris?"

"Eh? She's in her room. Why do you ask?" Patty answered with a question of her own.

Why, indeed. How would she frame this so as to not draw any suspicions?

"The chimera! When we fought the chimera, she was, er… caught in its clutches. There's no telling what residual cu— venom or toxin might be in her body right now," Reina said, lying through her teeth.

"That's terrible! B-But she's been fine these past few hours. Could it really be that bad?" she asked.

"We have no idea, and that's the scariest part. Facing unknown creatures, who knows what they might have injected her with during that fight. You have to bring her to me, so I can administer the proper antidote!"

The head maid, terrified that one of the queen's favorites was in danger, raced out of the room to fetch Kris. They returned no more than two minutes later, out of breath and the elf in question dumbfounded.

"Thanks, Patty! You should stay outside. It could get ugly in here!" Reina said, pushing her out of the room and shutting the door.

"Mind explaining what the hell is going on?" Kris asked with her hands on her waist.

"There's no good way for me to bring this up, so here it goes— I need to collect the chimera cum from your pussy." She looked the elf guard dead in the eyes.

"Screw this. I'm out of here!"

Kris went for the door, but Reina pressed her back to it and refused to move out of the way.

"Please! I'll never get a chance like this again! It'll be quick. I just want to collect what leaks out," she begged.

The elf played a game of tug of war in her head that lasted an eternity.

"Fine… only because you saved my skin from the chimera back there." Kris resigned herself and took a seat at the foot of the bed. Her face turned beet red as she slid her pants down. For such an aggressive individual, Kris sure had a meek side to her.

With several glass vials in hand, Reina knelt in front of Kris and waited eagerly for her to open her legs. However, both of them waited in silence with neither one moving.

"I can't collect anything with your legs closed," Reina said.

"How the hell are you able to say this shit so casually… Do you have any idea how humiliating this is for me?" She gritted her teeth as she spoke.

Slowly, her smooth, cocoa legs opened. Not a single scar blemished her skin. She very clearly shaved often. Even more attractive was the pretty pink flesh of her crotch, a stark contrast in color compared to the dark brown shade.

"Nothing's coming out… Would you be alright if I… stimulate you?" Reina asked.

"What? No! I'll… I'll do it myself!" Kris licked two fingers and began to flick the bean. Her breath grew shallow. The scowl made it difficult to tell if she was enjoying it or not. She then tried fingering herself in an attempt to scoop the chimera's ejaculate out.

A little bit of sticky, white cream leaked out, but it wasn't enough to fill a vial. Reina knew for sure there was a lot more in Kris' womb. The chimera had filled her up and then some.

"Nnmmh… Hahh… Mmm…"

The sound of her moans grew louder as the intensity of her shlicking continued. It got to the point where she began to absentmindedly fantasize about Queen Lisette.

"Ahh… My queen, wait… We can't… not here… But it feels so good… mmmh!"

Reina couldn't believe the erotic noises Kris was making. It was like she had disappeared, and the only two left in the room were her and the imaginary queen.

Unable to resist the temptation in front of her, Reina leaned in and blew a hot breath against Kris' pussy.

"Hiieee! Wh-What are you—"

"Just lay down and pretend I'm the queen, okay?" Reina suggested.

Blinded by her desire for pleasure, Kris acquiesced and obediently laid down on the bed. A surprise, since Reina expected more resistance. She stuck her tongue out and dragged it along the lip of the soaking pussy.

"Aaaahhhnnn!" Kris put both hands over her mouth, which Reina thought was a waste of a good voice.

By the look of it, the elf was rather enjoying the cunnilingus. Her pussy tasted like sweat, but the more she licked, the more addictive it became.

"My queen… it's good… my pussy feels so good— aaahhh! Oh, my… gaaawwhhh!"

Reina sped up her technique and tongue-fucked Kris while rubbing her clit. She was so wet that the bed became soaked in her sweat and juices. A sudden pressure pushed into Reina's own pussy. She glanced below to see Daisy's tentacle violating her hole.

However, she couldn't afford to be distracted now. Kris was getting close to an orgasm. That should be enough to get her to squirt the chimera cum out. But being distracted by the alraune's prodding made things difficult.

"Shlrrp… shllrrp… chuupp... "

"Hahh… Fuck… your tongue is… so thick… it's screwing me like… the chimera cock— aahh! I want it again… I want to be fucked like that again!" Kris screamed.

It seemed her fantasies had taken a slight deviation. The chimera had replaced her beloved queen. After being treated like a cocksleeve, Kris had become a sow in heat. The sweet pleading moans convinced the alraune in the room to oblige her desires, sending more vines to entangle Kris.

"Yes— yes! Like that! Hold me tight… Squeeze me… guuuhh… I'm getting close… fuck me with your monster cock!"

The tentacle in Reina's pussy quickened its pace, fucking her so hard that it became difficult to think straight. She held onto her sanity for as long as she could while eating Kris out until…

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Kris shouted. Her entire body convulsed and squirted out load after load of the still hot chimera cum, drenching Reina down to her legs. She wasted no time collecting the ejaculate into vials just as her own climax arrived like a punch in the gut.

"Fuck… me, too… Just a little more… I have to put a cork in them— Aaahhhhh!" Reina couldn't hang in there any longer, an orgasm rocked her body while she was scooping cum off her body. The alraune's tentacle slipped out of her at last and returned to its owner.

Daisy had the courtesy of lifting Reina onto the bed. She laid next to Kris, who was covering her face with both arms, embarrassed and humiliated by the ordeal.

"Haah… You don't… tell the queen… about this…" Kris said between breaths.

You can read more at my Patreon for 15 advanced chapters at the 10$ tier, 10 advanced chapters for the 5$ tier, and 5 advanced chapter for the 1$ tier.

Follow this link to the latest chapter: Atelier Reina - Chapter 50 | Patreon

Reina's story isn't the only thing you get by subscribing! You also get advanced chapters for other stories, too! Go binge the public releases now, and see if you're interested in reading ahead. Thank you!

I am Succubus!

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants

The Hero Became a Succubus! (Currently only on patreon) 

11