Chapter 36 – Goblins of the Manor
1k 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You can read more at my Patreon for 15 advanced chapters at the 10$ tier, 10 advanced chapters for the 5$ tier, and 5 advanced chapter for the 1$ tier.

Follow this link to the latest chapter: Atelier Reina - Chapter 51 | Patreon

Reina's story isn't the only thing you get by subscribing! You also get advanced chapters for other stories, too! Go binge the public releases now, and see if you're interested in reading ahead. Thank you!

I am Succubus!

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants

The Hero Became a Succubus! (Currently only on patreon)

Reina was back to taking care of chores around the manor and brewing potions. She had the chimera cum tucked away in the lab, hidden within a drawer and beneath a bunch of clothes. It was probably the most exciting thing to tinker with, second to encountering a chimera.

"Afternoon, Reina!" A red-headed guard nodded to her as she carried bed sheets downstairs.

"That limp in your right leg's gone, isn't it?" she asked, stopping in the middle of the hall to make conversation.

"Completely, thanks to your potion. It'd have cost me half a fortune to buy that in Semiramis. You about saved me life." He rapped a knuckle on his healed leg and smiled.

"Don't mention it! If any of you guys need a pick-me-up, you know where to find me."

Lately, she had been chumming up with the guards around the manor. After her show of bravery against the chimera, they had developed a newfound respect for her. Some even professed owing their life to her because they would have been as good as dead against the creature.

"Looks like you're doing just fine around here, aren't you?" The tall lizard beastborne stood in the way.

Though not everyone was thrilled that Reina was quickly becoming the favorite around here.

"Meena. You here to help or stand in my way again?" Reina asked, looking her in the eyes.

The beastborne remained firm where she stood, but their staredown lasted only for a few seconds before Patty entered from the other end of the hall.

"Reina! Where have you been?" the head maid asked in panic, hair and clothing disheveled. A faint smell of grass and fresh laundry filled the corridor, but her demeanor didn't match the calm mood that came with it.

"Did something happen?"

"One of the goblins fainted in the courtyard," she answered, catching her breath. "Can you help them?"

Reina shoved the sheets into Meena's hands and rushed back into her room to fetch a restoration potion, then followed Patty out into the courtyard. A group of goblins surrounded their partially conscious friend who was lying on the grass. Meanwhile, several uncaring guards sat back and watched as if it were a spectacle.

The poor goblin's face was tinted a shade of red, sweat coated his entire body, and breath came out in quick but short gasps. 

"Heatstroke. It's sweltering out here. When was the last time you all drank water?" Reina asked the other goblins.

"Boss lady ain't let us drink water 'till night," one of them answered, wiping the sweat from his green forehead.

"Boss lady?" she echoed.

"He means the queen," a guard chimed in. "These gremlins get their water and food at night."

Reina stared at the human guards in disbelief. How could they be so cruel? It was so hot right now that anyone outside should be drinking a glass of water at least once an hour. Most of all these goblins who spend most of their time working under the sun.

A restoration potion wouldn't help much here. He needed to be hydrated. 

"Does anyone have any water on them?" she asked the guards in particular.

"I'm not parting with my waterskin," one said.

"Those green gobs put their lips on my canteen, I'd rather toss it in the trash. Ha!" another added.

Infuriated by their lack of heart, Reina stomped up to the only one of them she recognized from the chimera hunt.

"If I was a goblin, would you turn me away? Because I'd have fought that chimera all the same for you guys," she said.

Even so, it seemed like a difficult choice for him. He fortunately let go of his waterskin, but refused to take it back after the goblin was done with it.They, for whatever reason, bored or ashamed of themselves, left the scene to Reina and the goblins. 

She lifted the exhausted goblin's head and tipped the water into his mouth, feeding the potion right after it.

"He should be fine after a short rest." Reina sighed in relief. Then to the others, she asked, "Are you guys always treated this way?"

"Lady, you haven't seen the worst of it!" the older of the bunch groaned out loud.

Patty pinched her sleeve and frowned. "Queen Lisette explicitly demands we not to associate with any of the goblins, centaurs, or orcs. Only Kris or Roland may."

Something so outrageous just didn't make a lick of sense.

"You were a priestess. You of all people should recognize how silly that is," Reina reasoned.

"I know." Patty hung her head in shame. "It doesn't stop the queen from… Let's just say she is a very vain person."

Reina stood up and cracked her stiff neck.

Humans. She thought them all vain.

"Hm?" At the corner of her eyes, she saw the goblin who was suffering from a heatstroke had popped a boner.

Most of them were probably pent up, given that the women were separated from them. In Vessyra, priestesses were available to help sexually relieve any that needed it. In human society, however, one had to visit a brothel— of which there was none here— and pay for it of all things.

What a laughably primitive way of doing things.

"You were a priestess. Couldn't you relieve them in the goddess' name?" Reina asked.

"Queen Lisette would never forgive me if I did!" Patty put a hand to her chest, shocked that she could suggest such a thing despite being a priestess. "And besides, I've given my heart to her!"

The goblins, having overheard, had their hopes dashed as quickly as it was suggested. As they left to carry their companion into shelter, Patty pulled her aside and glanced around as if fearful of something.

"I only came to ask for your aid because one of them collapsed before my eyes. It felt wrong to just leave him there. However, we shouldn't fraternize with them too much. The queen won't like it," she warned.

"And I was starting to like Queen Lisette." Reina rolled her eyes.

Much later at night when Reina finally had time to experiment with the chimera cum, an incessant tapping on the window of her room made it hard to concentrate. She walked up to it and saw the front courtyard below, followed by the gate and several night shift guards patrolling the area.

Something struck the window again. This time, Reina was close enough to see it. A tiny pebble had been thrown up. She opened the window and looked down to find a distressed goblin hidden behind the tall bushes, just out of sight from the guards.

"What the hell are you thinking? If a guard sees you, we're both dead!" Reina whispered. 

"Sorry to bother ya so late. There's, uh… something wrong with our buddy again. Think ya can swing down and give us a hand?" the goblin asked.

"I can give you a potion, but—"

"Dunno if it'll work. Just check 'em real quick, yeah? The queen'll forgive ya if yous caught. Me I'm begging ya, risking my head out here," he pleaded

Reina bit down on her lower lip. These goblins were in bad enough shape alone, slaving away out there. The worst she would get off would probably be another chastity belt.

"Okay. Give me a second," she said.

Going down the normal way was out of the question. There were guards right outside her room and posted at every corner of the manor. As she paced around the room, she stepped on one of Daisy's many vines and hatched an idea.

"Daisy, I need your help!" Reina shook the alraune awake from her flowery cocoon.

"Nnh… but the sun isn't up yet…" She yawned.

"Can you extend a tentacle down the window for me?"

The alraune hesitated. "Are you escaping? I can't allow that."

Many tentacles wrapped around Reina's legs, binding her where she stood.

"I'm not! I promise! I just need to help a few people downstairs. You're my fastest way down. Queen Lisette did say for you to help me whenever I asked, right?"

"She did," Daisy said after a moment of thinking. "Okay."

The tentacles around her legs loosened, and a thicker one in particular slithered out the window like a makeshift rope. Reina dimmed the lights to her room to avoid suspicions, then waited until the courtyard guards were facing away before she descended.

Once her feet touched ground, the goblin waddled up to her.

"This way. Quick!" He led the way, both of them keeping low to avoid being seen.

They finally reached a separate, wooden building that looked more like a tool shed or shack than a servant's quarters. He opened the door slowly so that it didn't creak, then ushered her in. 

The goblin servants were housed in a similar-sized room as the maids, except there were no beds or furniture. A few lit candles on rusting sconces dimly illuminated the room. They slept in small cots on the floor, covered only with ruined sheets and cushions full of holes. A thick smell of masculine goblin musk, like a mixture of sweat and wet paper permeated the air.

"Who's your buddy that needs help?" Reina asked, glancing around at the eight other goblins in the room who stared back in curious anticipation.

"Right here, toots!"

Reina spun around only to see an erect green cock throbbing at her. She narrowed her eyes and sucked in a long, deep breath.

"I see where this is going, and I think I'm heading back. Yep."

The door was blocked off by a pair of goblins, and more began to crowd around her. They molested her with ravenous eyes, licking their lips with bright red tongues. 'There was no telling' didn't apply here. After the incident earlier in the day, Reina knew exactly what they wanted.

You can read more at my Patreon for 15 advanced chapters at the 10$ tier, 10 advanced chapters for the 5$ tier, and 5 advanced chapter for the 1$ tier.

Follow this link to the latest chapter: Atelier Reina - Chapter 51 | Patreon

Reina's story isn't the only thing you get by subscribing! You also get advanced chapters for other stories, too! Go binge the public releases now, and see if you're interested in reading ahead. Thank you!

I am Succubus!

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants

The Hero Became a Succubus! (Currently only on patreon)

7