Chapter 37 – Elf + Goblins = Gangbang
3.1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You can read more at my Patreon for 15 advanced chapters at the 10$ tier, 10 advanced chapters for the 5$ tier, and 5 advanced chapter for the 1$ tier.

Follow this link to the latest chapter: Atelier Reina - Chapter 52 | Patreon

Reina's story isn't the only thing you get by subscribing! You also get advanced chapters for other stories, too! Go binge the public releases now, and see if you're interested in reading ahead. Thank you!

I am Succubus!

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants

The Hero Became a Succubus! (Currently only on patreon)

Backed into a corner with nowhere to run, without any strength elixirs or slumber vials to get out of this situation, Reina thought to appeal to them through reasoning alone.

"If the queen finds out, she'll have you all executed, you know?" she warned them, but it was clear their libido had overwhelmed their rational thoughts.

"That bitch is keeping us as slaves 'til we die anyway. If that's how it's gonna end, I'm going out with my dick in a tight elf's cunt!" a goblin exclaimed.

One of them slipped behind her and started groping her breasts. She winced as his bony hands and untrimmed nails dug into the fat mounds.

The guards would probably come if she screamed loud enough, but then their fates would be sealed. She didn't want these goblins to die. They couldn't help themselves. If they hadn't been snatched up by human slavers, many would probably be living peacefully in Vessyra.

"Oh-ho! She ain't struggling so much anymore!"

An erect cock was pressed between her thighs. The goblin groping her from behind grew more excited by the second by her willingness to let it happen. Their boners chipped away her desire to resist, and the heavy scent was slowly putting her in the mood.

Nine pairs of groping hands violated her body and lit up her senses. Some rubbed their dicks against her legs and belly, and two lucky ones grabbed her hand to jerk them off. A few were tugging at the complicated straps of her maid uniform, and having grown frustrated that it wouldn't come off, began to tear at it.

"Wait, don't rip it! I'll…" Reina gulped hard. "I'll take it off, okay?"

They backed away to give her some space, nuding each other with their elbows and grinning at the show that was about to be given to them. It wasn't supposed to be a strip tease, but they certainly treated it like one.

She gradually undid the straps one by one. As soon as her uniform slipped down to her ankles, the goblins applauded and cheered. A brief, chilly draft from the cracks in the walls made her nipples hard. Her arm and hand instinctively went up to cover the naughty bits.

"They ain't the biggest knockers, but I ain't complaining!"

"Oooh, I'd like to suck on them pretty nipples!"

"This is so humiliating…" Reina groaned, face quickly getting hot.

Yet she was so horny from being seen naked by them.

"Alright, baby. Ya know the drill. It's time to bury this cock inside ya." The oldest one of them tried to pry her hand away, which was the only barrier protecting her pussy.

"H-How… mmh… about I do it with my mouth and hands? Will you guys be satisfied with that?" Reina asked.

Another goblin smirked and threw a scheming glance at his companions.

"Yeah," he said, drawing out the word. "Let's see if we're satisfied with that."

Reina hadn't realized how many goblins there were until she knelt down and was surrounded by them. They all stared down at her like hounds seeing prey. Nine in total. Nine throbbing, green cocks. Each with their unique shapes and sizes. The smell left her lightheaded.

"Take your pick, lady."

"Do me first!"

"Buzz off, fuckwit! Me first."

She couldn't decide and so chose the one in front of her first so they would stop bickering.

"Oh, yeah! Lucky me!" the goblin exclaimed.

The salty and bitter taste of sweat filled her mouth. Sooner than she had started, the goblin tensed up and ejaculated.

"Mmrphh!"

Reina pulled away, gasping for air and surprised that he had cum so fast. The piece of meat continued to spurt hot, white cum onto her face and breasts.

"Heh. Getta load of the premature ejaculator over here."

The others laughed at his expense. Another shoved him aside to take his place in front of her. She wasted no time blowing the new one, and gripped two more with her hands to hurry this up. Their veiny cocks were an oddly pleasant sensation on her fingers as she stroked them.

"Mmm… Shllrrp… shllrrp… chuupp… shllrrp…"

"Oooh, there you go, toots. That's the spot. Lemme give ya a hand." His hands cupped her head by the ears and started facefucking her.

"Guoohhbuu! Mmpphh! Mmmrrpphh… shllrp… shllrrrp… mmmh!"

So forceful was the act that she stopped jerking off the other two and had to hold onto the waist of the one in front of her. He came not much sooner than the first, spilling a load down her throat.

"Down it goes, you elf slut!" he howled.

Reina fell into a coughing fit once his dick was pulled out.

"You… bastard… I wasn't ready for that," she said.

"Ah, quit griping. We can all see clear as day you like being used."

The rest of them closed in to get a piece of the action. Reina was forced to give them all blowjobs. They just wouldn't go limp. She eventually began to enjoy it and found herself experimenting with different techniques, using her tongue and cheeks to play with them.

"Are you guys seriously not satisfied yet?!" Reina exclaimed, after losing track of how many rounds it had been and still having their dicks pressed to her face.

"As if we'd be okay with being done after a quick round."

"Wait… My jaw is getting sore. You wouldn't force a lady to do something if she's in pain, would you?" she asked them.

"I guess you're right," a goblin said, heaving a sigh and shrugging. "Guess that means we fuck your pussy now!"

"Wha—"

Reina was pulled onto her back. Each goblin tightly held a limb and forced her into the spread eagle position. Their combined strength was too great to fight against. Goblins were strongest and most efficient as a group, and she was caught in the clutches of nine of them.

The one who appeared to be the leader of them positioned himself between her legs. A hard member rubbed the top of her belly.

"Can't wait to fill ya up and then some, toots. Ready for a long night?" He grinned.

"You guys can't be serious… There's no way I can take all nine of you back to back!" Reina argued.

"Heh. Well it ain't fair to just have you to myself. We goblins share what we got, ya know?" 

"Wait… I take it back! My jaws aren't sore anymore, I'll suck you guys off for as long as— aaahhh!" She jolted to the dick pushing into her pussy.

"I know ya were a slut! You're so wet! Look how easily my cock's sliding in, boys." He directed the others' attention to where they were connected.

"No… don't look at… me— aahh! Oh, hahhh… Gods, your cock… is bigger than I thought… nngh…" 

This goblin cared for no one's pleasure but his own. Twitching hips slammed with irregular rhthym made it hard to get accustomed to. Reina slipped closer to debaucherous degeneracy with each thrust.

"Tell me ya like it, whore!"

"As… if… aaahhn… nngh… fuck… It's not good… it's… not… Nnhhaaa! Good— aaahhh! Oooh, fuck…!" Sweet moans erupted from her lips on their own. Even though she didn't want to, an impending orgasm was approaching whether she liked it or not. Her sopping wet cunt accepting his cock was proof enough without her having to say a thing.

In response to the sweet sounds coming out of her, he picked up speed and went rougher.

"I'm gonna put a baby in your womb, toots!"

"Auuhh… Fuck… I don't want it!" she cried in the heat of pleasure.

"You sure?" He raised a brow and came to a screeching halt.

Reina bit down on her lower lip. "I don't want your baby… but I want your cock… Please, fuck me! I'll be your goblin elf-slut if you keep fucking me!"

"Oh-ho! I like that answer," he said and thrusted roughly again, much to her delight. "You heard her, boys. Give it to her good!" 

Impatient goblins seized whatever they could get their hands on. They slapped their dicks on her tits, used her hands to jerk themselves off, and forced her to suck two at once.

"Mmm… shllrp… mmm… mmpphh… shllrrp… it'sh sho… good— ahh! Aaahhh!"

"Get ready… I'm pouring my seed into ya!" the goblin fucking her warned.

"I'm cumming, too! I'm cumming… Ahhh, fuck! Fuck me, fuck me! Yes! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" 

An orgasm rocked Reina so much, her body convulsed violently and triggered a second one. Hot cum poured into her womb, smearing it white with goblin seed. More steamy and sticky loads from others squirted onto her, drenching her from top to bottom.

"Oi, what's this?" a goblin picked up one of the stamina droughts from her maid uniform. She had brought several, thinking a goblin was suffering from a headache due to the heatstroke.

That turned out to be a folly.

"Hmm. Hand it over," the lead goblin said.

"Wait… don't…" Reina muttered.

He tipped the contents into his mouth and was instantly reinvigorated. The limp cock that had slid out of her pussy became erect once again.

"Well, lookie here. It got me right back up again! Looks like we're going all night."

All nine goblins took their turns fucking her. They spared her little mercy. She was used as a living relief cumbucket to empty their pent-up sexual desires and frustration into. Her womb, however, was at the tipping point. Cum gushed out of her pussy whenever one goblin pulled out. None seemed to mind that she was covered in their juices and fucked her nonetheless.

Eventually, while she was being taken on one of the goblins' cots…

"Hey, hey! Is it just me, or does this chick have a dick? It definitely ain't her clit," a goblin cried in repulsion.

"Maybe she's like the goddess, eh?

"Cock or not, don't matter to me! She's got a pussy to fuck, so I'm going all the way!" The one currently fucking her did what the others dared not— he clenched it with his hand and squeezed.

"Aaauuugghh! I'm cumming again Aaaahhhhh!" Reina screamed, her twitching cock ejaculated all over her already-soaked tits.

The pleasure became too much to bear, and she began to lose consciousness.

Reina awakened sometime later in complete darkness. Something had blindfolded her. She was strapped to an apparatus that held her legs against her chest and arms bound from behind.

"H-Hello…?" she called out.

Whoever was inside with her began to pace back and forth. The sound of metallic and wooden instruments were being moved around with purpose… or reorganized on a tray.

"I'm disappointed in you," the voice of Queen Lisette began, sending goosebumps to creep across Reina's skin. "I was beginning to like you. Then I find you, like an animal in heat, covered in filth and surrounded by mongrels."

"Queen Lisette! Listen, I—" Reina was silenced as a ball gag was put into her mouth.

"Tsk. Tsk. First, I shall cleanse you. Then I can begin reeducating you on why my love is the only thing you ever need," the queen said, unbeknownst that her words had set Reina aflutter with anticipation.

You can read more at my Patreon for 15 advanced chapters at the 10$ tier, 10 advanced chapters for the 5$ tier, and 5 advanced chapter for the 1$ tier.

Follow this link to the latest chapter: Atelier Reina - Chapter 52 | Patreon

Reina's story isn't the only thing you get by subscribing! You also get advanced chapters for other stories, too! Go binge the public releases now, and see if you're interested in reading ahead. Thank you!

I am Succubus!

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants

The Hero Became a Succubus! (Currently only on patreon)

13