Chapter 30: The Slime and “Training” (R-18)
4.8k 10 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria couldn't move. Every movement she made was controlled by Lily. Maria let out a heavy breath as Lily pushed slightly into her. Maria's hands moved up to her breasts and began pinching her nipples. The material was too tight but made her skin so sensitive, with only a few pinches her body was already cumming and shaking. Maria couldn't even talk anymore, her fingers stuck inside her pussy and rubbing her tits. Lily forced her mouth open, revealing her tongue waving back and forth with her hip movements. Saliva was running down Maria's cheeks, as her body felt better and better. Lily had complete control of her body and all she could think about was pleasure. 

Soon Maria couldn't handle it and passed out with her fingers still on her pussy. Lily stopped when she noticed the girl was asleep, slowly detaching herself from the girl, inside and out. Lily's body reformed next to the sleeping Maria who began to shiver slightly from the cold. Lily placed a blanket over the sleeping girl with a gentle smile. 

Lily was also pretty exhausted, Maria had to compensate for all the paperwork a dead foreign minister caused and so that meant more work for Lily too. She admired Maria for being so courageous and wise. At such a young age to be able to raise a dump into an admirable city was astonishing, that was without mentioning her fighting ability. She lay down next to Maria and snuggled the blanket, tomorrow was going to be a busy day. 

***

Lily felt a weight on top of her waist, and she squirmed. It was too early to get up right? She gently lifted her eyelids to a surprising sight. Maria was straddling her, but what's more, she was wearing very sexy white lingerie. Lily raised an eyebrow in question at Maria. Maria blushed furiously.

"I am attempting seduction," she said with a haughty face. 

"Well its working, go on..." Lily replied by letting her body go limp under Maria. The latter proceeded lean closer to Lily and give her a small kiss and slowly back away. 

"Was that ok?" Maria asked nervously.

"Don't be so nervous, don't hold back on me. You are perfect as you are, just believe in yourself."

"O-ok" Maria replied softly under a carpet of red on her cheeks. Maria's face hovered over Lily's skin until it reached her breasts. Testing the waters, Maria's tongue flicked the bright pink nipple of Lily's breast. Hearing Lily moan slightly she took more initiative and started sucking on it. While Maria kept increasing the vigor of her sucking, Lily's legs moved to press their pussies together. In the heat of the moment, neither of them could be bothered to move the panties out of the way. 

Lily began grinding her pussy onto the white panties and the girls began to moan louder and faster. Eventually Lily flipped Maria onto the bed and the tendrils that were her hair began to assault the lingerie-clad girl in her ass and mouth. The pleasure kept building for Lily but by the time she climaxed, she left Maria covered in aphrodisiac, having cum more than 10 times. 

"Sorry, I tend to get carried away," Lily halfheartedly apologized while leaning into Maria's face. 

"I don't mind, I-I think I like it rougher," Maria commented bashfully.

"Call me Mistress," Lily said as she pulled out her clit dick. 

"M-mistress" Maria swallowed as she looked at it.

"One more time?" Lily asked placing her new penis on Maria's exposed entrance. 

"Mistress," Maria almost whispered in shame. Lily pushed in her penis until she felt resistance. "For most girls, this part hurts a lot but I've already pumped you full of aphrodisiac so this will probably make you cum dozens of times over. Say it one more time for me?" Lily asked as she bit down slightly on Maria's neck. 

"Mistress please fuck me," Maria pleaded. Lily slammed into the girl piercing her hymen, but instead of pain, Maria felt pure unrivaled pleasure. 

"Harder!" Maria cried out. Lily stopped her motion and removed her mouth from the other girl's neck, revealing bite marks.

"Say it the right way Princess," Lily said staring straight into Maria's eyes. 

"Please fuck me harder mistress!" 

After a little, they settled down. 

"Become mine," Lily said as she nibbled Maria's ear, cuddling her. "You don't have to leave this place, it's just a title after all. 'Girlfriends' doesn't that sound nice?"

"I don’t know Lily, I still feel like my main obligation is to my people and in this hard time with imminent invasion, it doesn't feel right. 

"Speaking of, what are you going to do? We only have a few days to decide whether or not we are going to leave this place. Hannah has family here we can't abandon it."

"I had no intention of doing so, even if I die in battle it will be while fighting for my people, there is no greater honor for a ruler. Unless that ruler is a coward I mean." 

"Come, let's wake the others we have some training to do." 

43