Chapter 10.2: Melie
1.1k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      There was nothing more ruthless than flaying the mind. 

      The Mistress aboard the Daughter of Silesia preferred to leave the mind intact, so that she could watch her victims squirm as they were forced to stomach the realization of what was being done to them. Slowly they would come around, coming to except the changes…and finally embrace their new forms. That moment of transformation, as the innocent became corrupted, was masterful. What Melie had undergone, was far from that. If anything, it was barbaric.  

      Where the Mistress had played with her body quietly, diligently, and carefully to suit her desires, the machine treated her as a cruel slab of meat to be remolded. It treated her mind as an unnecessary construct to be re-written. Her memories were ripped away, as if peeled from her brain by a scorching hot wind. It was a struggle against insanity to retain anything of her old self. In pure desperation, Melie sub-consciously clutched onto a single memory, one of a paint brush and a warm summer breeze. That one flash of memory kept her from going completely brain dead before the machine bombarded her brain with new memories, and new experiences. 

      It happened so fast. The moment the hibernation pod had closed in around her, Melie felt something was wrong. As her body was forced to undergo a rushed set of procedures, there was an overwhelming spicy tang in the cool air. The induced sleep sent her mind into a hurricane of debauchery. It overrode everything her master had already programmed into her, shredded her brain as if it were in a blender. Within hours her sanity had been ripped apart, only to be replaced by a shimmering heat that kissed her senses. 

      Everything was violently stripped from her, even her very personality was eroded by the seething miasma of mind altering chemicals, and physical augmentations. The changes were at the genetic level, reprograming her genes to behave in new, and terrible, ways. If her mind were intact, there was no way she would’ve survived.

      New synapses were grown in her brain, and new organs hastily forged. Her clitores expanded, and then grew into an unseemly appendage. The very skin of her new manhood was built from the trillions of nerve endings of her once sensitive pearl. As its tip opened, exposing new pathways for a new set of genitalia, Melie felt as if her heart was about to explode. 

      There was pain, so much pain, yet her sub-conscious mind barely registered it. 

      Within a few hours a new tidal wave of data flooded into her brain, pouring new experiences and extravagant skill sets into her soul. A million sexual scenarios were downloaded in minutes, and her very concept of reality was forcibly changed. Even on the Daughter of Silesia, Melie had never experienced such torture as to have her essence scrubbed and rebuilt within hours.

      The creature that was released from the pod was not the same that had been forced inside. Melie still remembered her name, and even fragments of her Mistress, but everything else was something new. One step was all it took, her womb burst with euphoric pleasure. Each step sent shivers through her stomach, and left a trail of juices in her wake. Her first thought was instinctual in nature, a need to fulfill a never ending lust. 

      Doctor Stimy Coley was infuriated upon finding her walking down the halls, barely cogent enough to walk straight. Once she found herself in a room with so many others, her mind could only strategize how best to please them all. 

      Melie remembered every second she spent with them that night. Melie plunged her enormous cock into the warrior woman’s tight depths, filling her to the brim, and grinning with excitement each time she brought her to climax. Once relieved, Melie quickly found herself in the greedy hands of the doctor himself, and welcomed his erection with feverish delight. Pleasuring him was by far the easiest, for the man had little stamina, but she enjoyed feeling his seed spill into her clutches.

      Once the doctor had passed out from exhaustion, using the taller woman’s bosom as a cushion, It was the blonde woman with glasses hanging loosely upon her nose that most attracted her. Melie was saddened to see that Journey would only allow the other man to sink his erection into her fertile cove. The girl in the mechanical uniform protested fiercely about this before being bound, and gagged, against the foot of the bed. 

      Journey had spent the first few hours of their shared experience plunging her meat stick into the mechanics mouth, ignoring Dithy’s pleas, until the mechanic blacked out from the exhaustion. Now, as she sat atop of Rise’s glorious cock, Journey welcomed Melie to get on all fours before her so that she could sink her manhood in-between Melie’s lower lips. 

      Journey impaled Melie’s loins so thoroughly that Melie couldn’t imagine life without it. She screamed, and moaned with pleasure from each thrust. It was a trial for Journey to keep up the pressure, to keep her shaft from slipping out of Melie’s warmth while continuing to enjoy the handsome man’s girth. Melie admired her skill, so much so she desired to be her subservient. 

      The hours groaned on, and every minute helped to ease Melie’s unending need for relief. It was around six hours later that the tall woman, Lora, awoke and crawled underneath Melie’s hulking breasts to suckle upon her purple nubs. Lora indulged in a breakfast of semen and milk, both provided handsomely by Melie. 

      Eventually, the debauchery had to end, but only after Melie found her stomach bloated with Journey’s seed. The blonde woman’s own belly was full, and as she removed the mans shaft, Journey unleashed a flood of his leftovers onto the floor. 

      Melie refused to stand, she wanted to keep as much of the warm pool of sauce inside her for as long as possible, and she enjoyed Journey’s rod kissing the entrance of her womb. Anything that threatened the removal of the pulsing rod squishing against her inner walls was frightening. 

      Her breasts had grown into weighty sacks of fat. They dragged onto the bedsheets whenever they weren’t being used. When Melie felt them up, the soft flesh molded between her fingers, and sent shivers of pleasure through her core. Her mammary glands had grown swollen, becoming unseemly engorged, and full of milk. They never seemed to stop lactating, even after having the good doctor squeeze them hard enough to drain their contents, and after Lora had guzzled her milk like a spoiled child.

      Ten hours following the start of the orgy, Melie’s ransacked nipples continued to spurt trickles of motherly sustenance. Lora seemed to enjoy tasting her, and rolling her tongue along the base of each nub to encourage, and draw out the liquids. 

      “Please don’t pull it out of me, I need it.” Melie pleaded with Journey as she was about to remove herself. 

      Journey sighed, then she reached forward to grasp a fistful of Melie’s brown hair. “As much as I would love too, I think I’m rather hungry.”

      Say no more! Melie thought to herself. She spun around, ignoring the soreness between her legs, and leaned forward with her chest arched. 

      Her stomach was so full, Melie even burped as perked her tits up. Already a small drip of liquids spooled from her left nub. As Journey’s lips graced her bud, Melie’s eyes rolled back. Soon the man join in, taking the other breast for himself. 

      By mid afternoon, everyone had slowly recovered from the earlier festivities. Dithy could barely speak, and was so famished she spent the longest time nursing from Melie’s breast. The mechanic seemed so fragile against Melie’s warm flesh.

      One by one several left Rise’s room. Some, like Lora, walked quickly without saying a word. Others, like the doctor, couldn’t hide his shame as he sneaked out. Rise was the last to leave, but only because there was a mountain of requests demanding his attention on the bridge. He cursed as he took a quick shower, having to swat away the girls from entering, so that he could be presentable to the captain.

      Once alone, Melie laid her head in Journey’s lap, she was exhausted and utterly drained. Her sagging mounds still throbbed with pressure, and her manhood hanged loosely between her legs.

      “This is bad…” Dithy finally found her voice. It sounded scratchy and raw. Her auburn hair clung to her scalp, and her lipstick had become a dark red smear over her cheeks.

      “Why is that?” Journey asked with a sneer. 

      “You’re pheromones…your semen, even your sweat…I’m afraid they are addictive. The treatments the pod gave you were too extensive, and…” Dithy’s voice drifted as her eyes looked down at Journey’s erection. The mechanic’s stomach groaned. 

      “You hungry?” Journey asked. Her clit-penis twitched with excitement. 

      “Oh no…” Dithy’s fingers were fidgeting. “It’s like a drug, your semen is…messing me up.”

      Journey brushed Melie’s hair, who was barely able to listen in on the conversation. “I think we need to find a uniform for this little one,” Journey continued to play with Melie’s locks. 

      “I’ll find her a uniform, but who should we assign her to?” Dithy was already on all fours, crawling toward the erection with drool on her lips.

      “To me, of course.” Journey smiled. Melie was fine with that, she was without a mistress for so long, and was eager to please a new one.

14