Prologue
2.8k 19 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It seemed as if the world was on fire. Screaming and light as if the world gained a new sun and a cloud shaped as a mushroom pricing the sky.
That was the last thing we saw before all of us in the school died and ended up in a white space where a woman, five to ten times the height of everyone else was clearly panicking.

"AHHH THATS IT, everyone here just make a character like you would in one of your games! You will be reincarnated into one of the thousands of worlds we manage, some of them even have magic and some of them are like your current world. Ah right by the way I am the god of reincarnation!"

This statement started our whole story


It had been a normal day for everyone in school. While everyone was walking over to the cafeteria a singular plane was flying over our school. Everyone, myself included, thought that it was simply another plane flying overhead the same as the passenger planes that fly by every day. I was talking with some of my friends when I noticed something was strange about the plane.

"Hey is it just me or does it look like something just fell off of that plane?" I asked,

"Yea you are right. I hope it wasn't anything important."
"Yea, it would really suck if some sorta disaster happened because of it."

As we watched the part fall the entire school had people's phones buzzing.
When everyone checked their phone many different emotions were clearly visible on everybody's faces. Some looked shocked, others looked as if they had seen a ghost, and the rest as if it was the end of the world. I checked my phone to see the cause of all of the looks and I'm sure that I had the same look as everyone else at the time

EMERGENCY ALERTS
NUCLEAR BOMB INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

After reading it I was frozen as if time had stopped. It felt like hours had passed however in reality it had only been a few seconds. After I finally rebooted I FaceTimed my mom. Ring... Rin-

[Hello? Is everything all right?]

I laughed weakly and said,

"Hey mom, yea uh there's a good chance I won't see tomorrow."

[What? What do you mean? T, what's goi-]

"Mom, I love you. Thank you for everything you have done. Tell everyone at home I love them and goodb-"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

As I turned the camera around and looked at the source of the sound I sat down and saw my mom on the screen with her mouth dropped as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. I gave a depressed laugh and said once more,

"Goodbye."

The shockwave finally hit, blowing everyone away. 


It seemed as if the world was on fire. Screaming and light as if the world gained a new sun and a cloud shaped as a mushroom pricing the sky. It was the last thing all of us saw... In that life at least.

Announcement
Hello there! To everyone reading, thank you for reading. Im giving writing a try because after reading hundreds of novels I finally decided to try and write one myself. It is likely going to be awful in the beginning so please bear with me. As I continue hopefully I will get better. Just don't put your expectations up too high.

On another note I will aim for at least 2 chapters a week. At least till I get burnt out or run out of ideas.

Until next time. Cya!

60