Cycle 23 (8)
2.2k 6 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Back to Nikki!

Dear Diary,

We were so close to beating Lewis today! We got his HP into the red, which is way better than before.

We still have to fight the kobolds, which takes a lot of effort, but Aya found a safe zone in the corner of the room. So when we get down to the last twenty or so kobolds, we run there and kill them from a distance, then have time to heal up and recharge our magic. That makes life so much easier.

I think next time we go through, we’ll beat lvl 97. I kinda want to throw a party after that, and take the kobolds a bunch of ice cream cakes. I don’t think Lilly or Aya will want to have a party with the kobolds, but Mika and Kimi absolutely would.

Actually, yeah. I’m going to write a letter telling them that I’m gonna bring down a bunch of ice cream cakes and pizza, and leave it with one of the higher up kobolds when we beat the level. Because it’s been way too long since I’ve been to a real party. And something tells me the kobolds know how to party.

That means I’ll have to spend most of tomorrow cooking. Oh noes, what a shame…

Heck, I might start tonight, just to make sure I have enough.

Oh, I’ve been told that I need to start making things without cheese. The girls were all very polite, and didn’t want to hurt my feelings, but they say that if they eat one more bite of cheddar in the next week they’ll catapult me into a slime.

So, yeah. I’ve been trying to come up with recipes that don’t have cheese. I’ve come up with a couple pretty good things, but I… I just really like cheese. I’m sorry. And it’s not like I have a wide variety of ingredients to choose from, it’s not my fault that one of the few proteins I have access to is cheese.

But yeah, I get it, eating the same thing every day gets old fast, so I won’t make anything with cheese in it for the rest of the cycle.

At least not for the other girls.

Staab wasn’t there for the cheese talk, so I don’t know his feelings on it. I should ask him.

My marble Mo is back to doing good in the races. He hasn’t gotten any gold medals, but he’s won silver or bronze each time. I think it’s still going to be enough to get me the championship gold.

And as for poker… Lilly doesn’t play any more. She hangs around and watches, but doesn’t want to participate. Which, I get it. Cards, as she’s said, aren’t her thing. Mika, on the other hand, keeps getting better. She’s on Staab’s level now, so he and Kimi will have to look out.

Me and Aya still suck. I don’t think that’s going to change. Aya suggested we make a chess board, to play that while those three play poker, so that we don’t lose all our marbles. I like that idea, but Staab said poker is best with five players. Lilly was kinda upset at that, but hey, not playing was her choice. She shouldn’t be mad.

Anyways, I’m gonna go start making pizzas for the kobold party.

Goodnight, dungeon!

Psst... Do you like catgirl art? I know I do! Consider joining Patreon, so I can commission more arts!

Thanks for reading! ^.^

110