Chapter 24 – Slime-Girl and Little Fun
3.3k 9 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello~ 

Just a little warning.

This chapter has a little bit of NSFW.

Enjoy the chapter!

^^^^^

Zayats rushed towards the Slime-Girl while dodging the tentacles that attacked her. Silver Gauntlets and Greaves appeared on her limbs with a flash of black light as she rushed towards the Slime-Girl.

There were now 12 tentacles that came out from the Slime-Girl’s legs. It attacked Zayats simultaneously, but she dodged it as if those tentacles were as slow as snail.

But that was not it, the tentacles were fast. It was Zayats who was too fast.

The Slime-Girl had no expression until now, but it changed when Zayats almost reached her. The head area of the Slime-Girl was opened, creating an artificial mouth, and a big ball of Mucus was shot from its newly-made mouth.

“Not a chance! I won’t get covered in more mucus!” Zayats shouted and gathered Magia in her right hand.

Black aura began covering Zayats’s right hand, and I could feel a fuzzy warm feeling from it. Her Magia’s properties had changed, maybe it was because of our contract, but the Magia in her hand was similar to mine but it had black color.

When the Mucus was right in front of her, Zayats punched it with her right hand that was covered with her Magia.

Zayats’s hand made contact with the mucus. As if the Mucus was a solid object, it was pushed back by Zayats’s punch toward the Slime-Girl.

The Slime-Girl pulled back its tentacles and made a shield by lining the tentacles in front of her. It blocked the Mucus that was punched back by Zayats and scattered it around her.

Slime had a sensory organ, no, calling it an organ was wrong. The core of the slime can detect movement in front of it.

When the slime lined the tentacles in front of its body, the sensors on its core were blocked by the tentacles shield and it can’t detect Zayats.

Zayats used that chance to reach the Slime-Girl in one go. Her legs were covered in Magia and she kicked the ground.

The ground behind Zayats was destroyed by the force of her kick. The debris was flying to the back, some of it went in my direction.

I extended my right arm, created a Magia shield in front of me, and blocked the flying debris.

Although I stopped the debris, the dust that was created from Zayats’s dash was filling up the area, blocking my vision.

I swung my right hand to the right, creating a gust of wind that cleared the dust in front of me.

When the dust was cleared, I saw Zayats was right above the Slime-Girl and her right leg was raised until it touched her shoulder.

“I won’t forgive slimes!!” Zayats shouted and then brought her legs down at fast speed, hitting the Slime-Girl head and shattering its core to pieces.

Zayats landed while looking at me and raised her right hand happily with a big smile on her face. I smiled back at her and put a Magia barrier in front of me.

Zayats didn’t know, that the Slime-Girl would explode when its core was shattered.

As soon as Zayats took a step towards me, the Slime-Girl exploded, and its Mucus was shattered everywhere.

Slime-Girl was a boss monster in the game, and its Mucus was different from different slime. As the game developer was nasty and a bunch of guys with dreams, they made Slime-Girl Mucus have an extra effect.

My smartphone was ready, and I put down the barrier in front of me after the explosion and I ran towards Zayats.

Zayats body was covered by Mucus from head to toe, she looked sexy even when she had her clothes on. But, her clothes were slowly disintegrating and melted because of the Mucus.

That was the extra effect that the Slime-Girl had, its Mucus was able to melt the clothes that were made from Magia.

In other words, it melted Magical Girl’s clothes!

“Ooohh! Good, Zayats!”

Zayats didn’t realize what happened at first, but as her clothes were melting at fast speed, she realized it and covered her breast with her hand and her face went red.

Seeing her embarrassed like that made me want to tease her, but now taking pictures took priority as I can tease her later when her clothes were fully melted!

I took the pictures from different angles as Zayats tried to stop me and hid her important part from every angle that I took.

“Kya! Master, stop taking the pictures!”

After a few seconds, Zayats’s clothes were fully melted and now she stood in front of me while just wearing her gloves and greaves.

For some reason these parts of her clothes didn’t melt, maybe it was because these were her weapon? But I didn’t care about it.

I went behind Zayats with my full speed. Even Zayats won’t be able to see my movement.

When I stood behind Zayats, I extended my hands under Zayats’s armpit and fondled her boobs from behind.

“Ahn!”

“Umu, this softness, this firmness, and this size that’s a bit bigger than This one’s hand. You have splendid boobs, Zayats.”

I keep fondling them from behind and whispered to Zayats’s left ear.

She collapsed on her knees because of my surprise attack, and it made it easier for me to fondle her.

I licked her ear then whispered.

“This one didn’t forget to punish you, Zayats. Do you think that This one was satisfied with just a kiss?”

“Ah, Master! P-please do as you please to me. B-but, can we do it at a proper place?”

Zayats turned her head to the left and looked at me with teary eyes and a red face. That expression was unfair, it made me want to devour her right away.

I pinched her left nipple with my left hand and kissed her deeply. She let out a muffled moan, but I knew that she enjoyed it too as her left hand was touching her private place down below and her right hand was on top of my right hand, urging me to fondle her more.

I didn’t mind, I inserted my tongue and my left hand slowly went between Zayats’s leg, caressing her as to not surprise her with a sudden movement.

After a few seconds, I pulled my head away and ended the kiss with Zayats. She now had an expression that was full of ecstasy, and her tongue was stuck out of her mouth.

My left hand fondled her boob gently and then with my right hand, I touched her clit.

“Hnm! Master!” Zayats moaned loudly in response and I could feel my right hand was wet from something.

Zayats’s body collapsed and I supported her as to not let her fall to the ground.

“Aha, you were cumming just from that? The effect of the Mucus is amazing.”

The Mucus of Slime-Girl had a high concentration of a substance that can cause someone to go into heat. It was so potent that even a Magical Girl like Zayats was affected.

I looked at Zayats and saw that she was fainted from her orgasm earlier. Maybe it was too much for her, as it was maybe her first time doing something like this judging from her reaction earlier.

‘I am not satisfied though. I can’t do anything if she fainted, let’s bring her to the city first.’

I carried Zayats on my arm with a so-called Princess Carry and covered her body with a blanket that I took out from my inventory.

We got a lot of Mucus, and I have a little fun with Zayats even though I was not satisfied yet.

Well, I can say that today was a good day. The next event will take place in two weeks, I have enough time to complete my item first.


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

89