Chapter 43 – Magical School Headmaster
2k 17 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right after we entered the school area, we immediately became a center of attention.

A lot of students were watching us from afar, some of them were shouting,

“Kyaa!! Magiya Emerald visited the school!”

“Magiya Emerald!!”

Right, it was because of Magiya Emerald that we became the center of attention.

“You sure are popular, huh?” I said to Magiya Emerald with a playful tone, “Although you are weak.” I added to tease her.

She was walking in front of me and Zayats, I could see her body was trembling when I teased her.

“Master… you are merciless.” Muttered Zayats beside me.

‘This girl, she knew how I acted but she said that? It seemed that she needed more punishment.’

I grinned at Zayats while slowly taking out a bottle with slime mucus in it. Zayats’s expression crumbled a little, her face reddened. She opened her mouth and hastily added.

“But you are cool!”

But because she was cute, I decided to forgive Zayats.

Still, a lot of students were also looking at me and Zayats. They were looking at us while whispering to each other. I could hear them though.

“Hey, who is that girl? Her clothes are too open!”

“Could she be a Magical Girl from Evil Side? Her clothes are similar to them!”

Hah, as I thought, our clothes were conspicuous. Unlike the frilly clothes of the usual Magical Girls, our clothes were similar to a leotard.

It was open and too sexy to look at.

‘They must be amazed by our clothes.’ I thought happily as I smiled at the students that were whispering to each other.

“Please just follow me, I will take you to the headmaster's office right now. We need to greet her first before walking around the school.” Magiya Emerald said with a serious tone as she looked at us over her shoulder.

“No problem. While you are at it, tell the headmaster that This one will be kind enough to teach her student this time. This one will show them a little trick.” I grinned at Magiya Emerald, my fangs were visible.

“Eh?” Exclaimed Magiya Emerald. She was surprised, her mouth gaped, her eyes widened. “You will teach the student a trick? W-what trick is it?”

So she was interested? That was natural. Anyone who wanted to be stronger would be happy to get me to teach them.

Magiya Emerald was someone with the desire to get stronger. I knew that since the beginning since I beat her in Hydro City. So I approached her and leaned my face closer. She stopped in her tracks.

I loved to tease Magiya Emerald, her reaction was priceless, and she often made a cute surprised face.

My hand extended towards Magiya Emerald’s face, I touched her chin and brought her face closer. Vega was panicking in the side, covered her face with her hands again, and peeked through the gap. How cute.

“If you are interested, should This one give you a private lesson in This one’s room?” I said with the sexiest voice, the one that made even Zayats’s face turn red.

Magiya Emerald’s face reddened in embarrassment. The students who saw us then screamed in delight.

“Kyaaa! S-she’s so cool!”

“I-I want to be held like that too!”

“Kyaa!!”

They were looking at us, and Magiya Emerald’s face reddened even further. She now looked like a tomato.

Maybe she was shocked by my sudden movement, she was frozen in place.

“How is it? This one can teach you a lot of things.” I moved my hand and caressed her cheek. Slowly, I leaned closer to her face, our nose was touching each other.

Finally, when I was about to kiss her, she had recovered and pushed me away with her hand. She then wiped her mouth with her arm and pointed her index finger at me.

“D-don’t joke around! I- I will only listen to your teaching when you teach the student. But! Don’t teach them anything strange! Huff!”

Magiya Emerald puffed her cheek as she turned around, walking towards the main building of the school at a fast pace, leaving the three of us alone.

“Wa-wawa, I-I didn’t see anything!” Vega said to me as she waved her hands around. Her face was red, it was clear that she was looking at us.

“Hahaha, don’t worry. How about you? Want a private lesson with This one?” I asked jokingly as I looked at Vega with a playful grin.

“I-I think I will ask Magiya Emerald to teach me! B-bye!” She ran away, chasing Magiya Emerald. “W-wait for me!!”

“Hahahaha, they are funny.” I laughed as I looked at Vega and Magiya Emerald in the distance.

“Master… I-I wanted a private lesson.” Zayats whimpered.

I looked at her and then smiled at her.

“Don’t worry. I plan to teach you something tonight.”

Zayats’s face brightened, she smiled happily. “Yes, Master!”

We then chased over Magiya Emerald and Vega leisurely.

***

The four of us were now in front of the headmaster's office. It was located on the main building’s fifth floor. As expected, the school was big.

There were five floors in total and four different towers that stood at each corner of the building. The middle of the main building was hollow, it was used as an arena for the Magical Girl to practice their Magic.

The doors in front of us were double wooden doors, they were big. Magiya Emerald stepped forward and knocked on the door three times.

“Who is it?” A voice asked from inside. The voice sounded like an old woman, it contained dignity.

“It’s Magiya Emerald, headmaster. I have come to visit because there are two guests who wanted to meet you.” Answered Magiya Emerald.

“Enter.” Said the voice shortly.

Magiya Emerald opened the door while saying, “Excuse me.”

She entered the room first, followed by Vega, then me, and Zayats. The headmaster’s office was big enough to welcome four guests.

There were two couches lined up against each other in front of a desk. The headmaster in question was sitting behind the desk.

She had black hair that was tied in a bun while wearing a black dress that looked mature. From her appearance, she looked like she was in her thirties. She was also wearing a dark purple witch hat, maybe because of Nana’s influence.

When we entered, she looked at us and narrowed her eyes.

“Welcome to Krysa Magical School.” She welcomed us with an unpleasant atmosphere.

“It might be rude of me, but I must ask this. What’s a Magical Girl from Evil Side doing here?” She glared at Zayats as she said that.


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

79