CH 46: ONE CAT LEAVE AND ANOTHER ONE COME
2.2k 10 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nyaa!

 

The next morning, alongside the sound of a mewling cat, resounding quite close to his ears, Basara woke up to a moist sensation spread along the smooth surface of his cheek and jaw.

 

Snapping his eyes open — senses on full alert, alarm sirens ringing in his head — he was about to swiftly leap out of his bed but was stopped short of his movement because of the weight he felt on his chest the immediate moment. A weight, the sensations that soft and warm heaviness entitled, that he easily recognized.

 

‘Lucia or… Asia, perhaps?’

 

He groggily reached that conjecture, it being either one of the two of his lascivious peerage members, however, the jet black hair that abruptly covered his vision, with their silky fringes, immediately banished those thoughts, making him twice as much alert instantaneously.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Hahaha…Guess.”

 

His green piercing eyes, now properly locking down at the sight of the mischievous intruder, clashed with ones with the most mesmerizing golden hues he had ever witnessed; filled with mischievousness, they glanced along with his features before properly nailing his gaze, not even blinking as they started each other down.

 

It was a woman. A beautiful and voluptuous woman, otherworldly splendor and glamour oozing from every one of her slightest gestures and shifts. From the black-colored cat ears flapping over her head alongside the two tails swishing mischievously behind her, Basara could make a reasonable guess of who the intruding woman, that he was still gazing down, was.

 

“You are the black cat I saved yesterday, aren't you?”

 

“Bingo!”

 

“Excuse me but…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Why are you naked and lying down over me?”

 

There lay the most perplexing part of this absurd scenario. Though, in the Toujou household, bizarre incidents were the norm these days. Her identity as the black cat aside, the black-haired woman was completely naked from the waist up while the lower part of her body was scantily hidden by a black-themed skimpy-looking kimono.

 

Her beautiful and sufficiently large breast, though not the largest he had seen in these times, was pressed gently against his muscular chest and he could feel a particularly scalding sensation just above his crotch area. 

 

Basara had enough experience by now to instantaneously understand what all this entailed — that she had no panties below, nothing to cover her hot snatch, and that the only thing separating him from her intimate place was his boxer.

 

Tilting her head in wonder, she mischievously uttered out a reply.

 

“I thought giving you some fan service was mandatory to show you my gratitude?”

 

“It isn’t.”

 

“Hmmmm…”

 

She seemed a little surprised at first, her disbelieving eyes were a telltale sign of that, but a mischievous smile once again formed on her face, almost immediately.

 

“You say that but…it seems like your little friend down here is far more honest than your mouth could ever be, hmmm?”

 

Basara had never felt so embarrassed in his life, so much so that his cheeks grew crimson from the shame he felt at that moment, but he quickly tried to hide his slip up.

 

“This is just a natural reaction.”

 

“Well. If you say so.”

 

Grinding gently against his crotch one last time, breathing out an amorous sigh right in his twitching ear, the woman gave one last mischievous, yet simultaneously erotic, smile before jumping out of the open window, transforming into her small cat form in the process.

 

Even as she left, Basara could hear her parting words.

 

“Thanks for helping me and next time, hide your killing intent better, okay? Hahaha.”

 

‘What a weird woman.’

 

Looking at her departing figure, Basara briefly considered going after her but decided against it the next moment.

 

The fact that she could enter in contact with his body without even waking him up showed that she had no ill intent towards him. Otherwise, no matter how deeply asleep he was, his senses or Ddraig would have warned him of any imminent danger.

 

At the very least this showed that she wasn’t hostile towards him. Furthermore, he had the weird feeling that he had seen her somewhere else, already.

 

Those striking golden eyes in particular slightly disturbed him but he couldn’t understand why.

 

‘Sigh. What a way to begin the morning.’

 

———

 

“Ugh!”

 

After Kuroka left the Toujou household and was far enough for no one to notice her tracks, she slowed down and hid in a house devoid of any supernatural presence. It was a safe house she had prepared beforehand for emergency purposes. 

 

As for the true inhabitants of this house, they were an old couple. She simply hypnotized them, the moment she chose the house as a potential safehouse, and made them take some holiday in the south. She had also given them enough money to live lavishly for a few years' time.

 

“Yesterday was a really close call…”

 

After making sure that all cloaking wards were activated, she slumped on the mattress she had placed in the middle of the relatively large living room.

 

Yesterday, she had tried to spy on her little sister, Shirone, to see how she was doing… how she was coping with her high school life. Because she was focused on the task at hand, she hadn’t managed to react fast enough when she was attacked from behind with a sneak attack.

 

By losing the initiative and getting wounded on the very first attack itself, the rest of the fight was pretty much over for her and all she could do was flee as fast as possible to mitigate the severity of her injuries.

 

It seemed that her subconscious mind brought her to Basara, the closest person she deemed to give her the safety she required, and she was thankful it did.

 

Otherwise…

 

“Still, they have pretty good doctors.”

 

She knew about her wounds more than anyone else, of course, how couldn't she? She was the one who experienced those wounds. Zest hadn’t been kind to her at all. The first attack and everything that followed had all been deadly — all aimed to end her life.

 

To think that she was in one piece and without any wounds after all that was a  miracle all in itself.

 

“I must thank him soon.”

 

Thinking of Basara, and the subsequent affairs of the morning, her face flushed crimson while her heartbeat accelerated. Her hands that were previously inspecting her body, for any injuries, slowly began to drift down until they entered her kimono and came in contact with her most intimate part.

 

“Nyaa~!”

 

Letting out a small meowl of pleasure at the electrifying sensation coursing throughout her body, Kuroka began to move her fingers even more relentlessly, searching vigorously for more and more pleasure. It didn’t take long for the sound of water to resonate in the large room. Her other hand wasn’t at rest since she brought it to her chest and pinched her nipples to further her pleasure, searching for that ending high.

 

She could still smell his scent on her person and it drove her almost insane. 

 

The erotic acts went on, and Kuroka continued to please herself until…

 

“!!!”

 

Her body stiffened and erotic juices gushed out from her lower place. Her body was covered with sweat and her breath was rough and erotic to the extreme. 

 

‘Why am I…?’

 

While her mind was still swimming in the haze of pleasure, she couldn’t help but ask herself why she did the act.

 

‘His dragon scent is too strong.’

 

She had also been in contact with Vali but it had never bought any feeling of lust or love in her. The only reason she was interested in him was that he was the best potential mate she had met until now if she wished to bring the revival of the Nekoshou race. Aside from that, she only saw Vali as a friend.

 

But with Basara — looking at her finger still sticky with her erotic fluid, Kuroka licked her lips.

 

If before she was only thinking about it, now she was sure.

 

She would make Basara her mate.

 

———

 

“So, this is all that happened.”

 

After a healthy and copious breakfast, Basara, now clad in his school uniform, told everything to Asia and Lucia.

 

The two of them had tried to join him in the bathroom but Basara had adamantly refused. He knew very well how enticing those two women were and he was worried that he would be late for school if he let them do as they wished.

 

Of course, he wasn’t able to push them away before promising to bathe with them when he would come back from school.

 

“So she is alright.”

 

Asia let out a sigh of relief after hearing his words. She was happy that she had managed to save someone again. This was a feeling she had missed dearly. Saving people was really her vocation.

 

“By the way Basara-sama, I have a question.”

 

“Go on.”

 

“I was wondering…How big was she?”

 

While saying those ludicrous words, Lucia made a semi-circular movement with her hands in front of her chest to make clear what she was asking, all the while maintaining that ever stoic face of hers.

 

Basara, who was becoming used to her actions by now, simply decided to ignore her and stood up to leave for school.

 

“I think it’s time for me to leave the two of you for now. By the way, Asia, are you interested in going to school?”

 

The problem was something Basara had just realized. After all, Asia wasn’t like Lucia. She was still a young girl with little experience of the world and she should be going to school at that age of hers.

 

For supernatural beings like them, going to school was in no way something important. But if Asia wanted, he thought that he could give it a try and ask for some help from Rias or Sona.

 

‘Well…Let’s go with Sona.’

 

He felt like discussing with Rias would be too tiring for his mentality. He also didn’t really know how to face her now that he knew that they were related.

 

“I…I don’t know. I have never been to such an institution.”

 

Basara wasn’t surprised at that answer and merely nodded, “Either way let me ask first. If you wish to join them, all the papers will be ready. Even if a school doesn’t interest you, there are many things you can try.”

 

“Understood, Hehe~!”

 

Asia smiled happily and squinted her eyes as Basara patted her on the head, 

 

“Well then. I am going.”

 

““Have a good day!””

 

Indeed, Basara was sure that today would be a good day.

 

 

Bang!

 

“Why is nee-san's scent on you!?”

 

A few hours later, Basara, while blocking Koneko's attack and looking at those golden eyes blazing with rage and a hint of fear and irrevocable trepidation, Basara finally knew why he had felt like he had seen the black-haired girl somewhere else.

 

After all, her features were strangely similar to that of the small girl in front of him.

 

‘Sigh…It seems like my day won’t be as good as I initially thought… As Always, I guess…. Sigh’

 

87