Ch 12: You forced me!
7.5k 9 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Stay away from him. For pretending to be a noble, now he is in the sights of others," said some of the kids in my group.

"Wow, that guy is crazy," someone answered.

'That stupid Yair! How dare he scream his head off on the first day of the knight test?! Yes, I'm a commoner, but he was the only one who confused me! Damn, even when these upper-class clothes got dirty from training with him, I still didn't say anything. While he started screaming like a maniac when he realized I was a commoner. He is not even on his period, for damn sake!'

"Silence! There are blankets to sleep on. The moment the candles go out, any noise you make will be punished"

[Common Blanket]

[Common Blanket]

[Feather Blanket]

[Common Blanket]

'Since these guys dare to talk behind my back, I will take the best blanket as compensation.'

I chose a corner of the room with it in hand, threw the blanket on the floor, and then I lay down on it. 

'Beds? comfortable place to sleep? Keep dreaming!'

The room of the commoners is completely empty, besides the blankets. If it weren't for the candles, anyone would think it was an isolated cell for high-risk prisoners. And not only that, but there are 20 commoners in the same cramped room.

After a few minutes, my anger passed, and I began to feel sleepy.

*Pfff*

"Who farted?!" I yelled, and the anger came back to me.

"Keep silent!!"

'This room doesn't even have ventilation! If I happen to smell it, don't blame me for hitting you!!'

***

The next day.

"Run around the training ground for 5 hours without stopping."

Following the knight's orders, we all started running. Since the warrior class is said to have endless strength, it stands to reason that running can satisfy one of the conditions for obtaining the class.

Just a few seconds had passed when I felt someone running strangely, so I turned to look and… I saw Yair running in my direction.

'Damn, wasn't yelling like crazy yesterday enough?!'

I gritted my teeth and started running faster. For 5 hours, Yair tried to get close to me, but… he couldn't.

"Find your training partner and practice for an hour. Pause for a minute when the opponent gives up"

"You, commoner scum! Now you can't escape from me"

Emir: "…"

'Where does he get so much confidence from? Yesterday, he couldn't even hit me with the sword!'

"You dare pretend to be a noble? Die!"

Yair ran at me with his sword pointed at my neck. 

'This is training, right? This is training, right?!'

I dodged to the side and swung the sword at his shoulder. I stopped inches away from him, so as not to hurt him.

"I will never give in to a commoner!"

Emir: "…"

Without declaring his defeat, Yair continued the battle without taking the 1-minute break the knight recommended.

He attacked me horizontally, and I blocked him vertically.

He attacked me vertically, and I blocked him horizontally.

He attacked me diagonally, and I blocked diagonally.

In the eyes of a third party, our battle sure looks splendid, with all those metallic sounds and sparks flying through the air. Unfortunately, I don't see it that way. The only time the pattern changed was in lunging attacks, where the only option was to dodge to the side.

"Meet your trashy place!"

"Even a saint has a limit!" I screamed.

I sheathed my sword and treated it like a club.

"Draw your sword! Are you try- uguf?!"

I hit him in the face with the club.

"You dare-fugh!"

I hit him with the club again.

"Enough- agaj!" 

Did I say that I hit him with the club? because I did. I hit him so hard that, at some point, Yair fell to the ground.

I looked at the knight, looking for help. The expression on my face said, 'This guy does not want to give up, declare my victory', but the knight looked away without giving me a face.

"Y-You made me do it!" It was hard for me to make my resolution, but in the end, I made it.

I raised the club and started hitting him.

Did I say Yair was on the ground, unable to defend himself?

Because it is.

"Hey! that guy is crazy."

"Uah, he is hitting someone when he is on the ground."

"Mm, he doesn't move."

"…"

"Is he dead?"

"Enough! It is enough! I declare Emir the winner! Now, please stop!"

"Yes Commander!"

'— I am a General!' thought the knight, but he didn't say anything.

The knight walked over to Yair and took his pulse, then sighed in a relaxed way.

'Did you really think he was dead? I just hit him in the balls, that's all. Since he has me up to my balls, it's logical to hit him in the balls.'

***

The next day.

"Swing the sword in the air for 5 hours without stopping."

It stands to reason that swinging the sword incessantly could be the catalyst for obtaining the [Warrior] class. After all, it's an essential part of fighting.

After a few seconds of swinging my sword, I heard someone swing his sword strangely. Out of curiosity, I turned my head to see… Yair swings his sword as he approaches me.

'Dammit.'

I swung my sword as I walked away from him.

'While we were doing our comedy act, I heard someone laugh. It may sound funny, but to me it's not!'

"Find your training partner and practice for an hour. Pause for 1 minute when the opponent gives up... Also, if the opponent falls to the ground, it will be considered his defeat"

"This time, I came prepared. What happened yesterday will not be repeated!"

Emir: "…"

'Since when is it allowed to bring heavy armor to training? Is there no limit to the abuse of power?'

I looked at the knight, but he turned his head away from me.

'Y-You! Y- You! You have forced me!'

I sheathed my sword, treating it like a club.

"Do you think that would be enough to get through my armor?"

"I do not need to go through it! As long as it sinks, your balls will be crushed!!"

I used all my strength to swing the club. When it collided with the armor, it generated a metallic sound but also… it sank in a bit.

Yair: "…"

'— Was it a bad idea to bring heavy armor?'

Some time later, all of Yair's armor was crushed into a sphere. It is not known if Yair is standing or if he is already on the ground.

The only sure thing is that his balls must be suffocated.

***

The next day.

After completing the task for the day, the [Warrior] class still doesn't appear. This time, it was about cutting the fallen leaves from a tree. And, of course, Yair interrupted again. 

'I don't know how his balls can recover so quickly. Will he take spare parts with him?'

During all this time, I didn't feel worried. Even though I haven't bathed for 4 days and the smell of 20 commoners without bathing is unbearable, I still don't worry at all.

It will only be worrying if the room smells fishy. If that happens, even if I get expelled, I will break the balls of the guy who masturbated. If that guy wants a spare, he'll have to call Yair.

I say this because I haven't fucked masturbated in 4 days.

'If I can't, then no one can! Haa… The little honor I had left is slowly running out.'

Anyway, today a person got the [Warrior] class.

"Congratulations, Stella; you have always been the best. I was sure you would be the first"

"Thanks."

"Miss Stella, you no longer need to continue with the knight test. Please follow me to complete the respective documents. Your achievements are enough to obtain a high position in the order"

"Mn, thanks"

And so, one person walked away from the training ground. There are still many of us without the warrior class; that's why I don't worry.

"Find your training partner and practice for an hour. Pause for 1 minute when the opponent gives up... Also, if the opponent falls to the ground, it will be considered their loss... Also, if the other side is left in a state where it is not known if he is standing or on the ground, it will be his defeat."

"The light armor is easy to remove. Even if it sinks, I can take it off!"

Emir: "…"

'Connections of this guy run rampant… Yesterday, heavy armor, and today, light armor. I am afraid that tomorrow he will bring a helper with him, saying that he cannot fight if someone does not help him.'

Without wasting time, I drew my club and... After a while, Yair fell to the ground.

"Hey! Put that down! Why are you covering him up with dirt?!"

"He's shaking. He must be cold"

"Wha… Fuck. He's convulsing! Priests! call the priests!"

 

156