Ch 83: Homecoming
3.5k 14 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holding hands, we headed for the bathroom.

Originally, I wanted to teach her about good manners when bathing as a couple, but I held back. Too many surprises, one after another, won't always bring a good result.

'Ah, watching a three-tailed fox girl bathe just a meter away from me is a temptation I can hardly bear. Well. For now, I'll upgrade her to the ultimate form. That way I can be distracted.'

'[Experience]'

'[60%]'

It's the same discount Alessia has. Now that I know I can fight solo on floor 5 of the Altamira Labyrinth without any problem, next time I'll take Delia to a higher floor, and the 60% will be more than enough to level up.

'[Restore Status Points]'

Activating five classes requires 17 points, while the 60% discount requires 15 points. In total, that's 32 points less to her status. Leaving 64 points free to use.

[Delia] [Saint Lvl 4] [Adventurer Lvl 1] [Believer Lvl 9] [Lancer Lvl 4] [Priestess Lvl 13]

HP=10 || MP=14

Agility=10 || Strength=10 

Intelligence=14 || Luck=5 

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0 

Poison=0 || Curse=0 

'Now her status is very balanced.'

When I met her, the points were concentrated on HP, MP, Intelligence, and all Resistances. Making all other attributes have less than 10 points.

The only good thing about this is that she already had some classes leveled up. This made her have more status points than Alessia when I first met her.

I feel that she will now be able to fight at close range if she puts her mind to it, but one important thing to stress is that... she has no battle experience. If I directly send her to the front, it is very likely she will be damaged.

'Maybe I should train her a bit? No, wait… How about I train her while my luck points are at 50? That way, it won't be necessary to send her to train with my parents!'

But this theory has shortcomings. For example, as long as my luck has 50 points, the other attributes will have so few points that I won't be able to fight with her to train her directly. The only thing I'll be able to do is give her instructions.

'Haa, well. It's better than nothing. At least it’s better than sending her to my parents and being kicked to the curb by them and Alessia at the same time.'

"Mm?"

Delia, who is surrounded by foam, picked up a wooden bucket and filled it with water. She used a lot of strength to lift it, but as a result, the bucket went up so quickly that the water was thrown up in the air.

'- Did I miscalculate my strength?'

"Is something wrong, Delia?"

"Nothing. I just dropped some water." She excused herself while smiling.

Then she refilled the water bucket again and slowly lifted it up. This time, she did it correctly.

This must have happened because she now has more strength. All her life, she has been used to a certain level of strength, and if she suddenly gets stronger, it's normal that she won't be able to control it immediately.

As she was washing the soap off with the water, I spoke again...

"I'm kind of curious, Delia. The first time I stroked your head, you looked at me as if you wanted to tell me something. What was it?"

In fact, that time she looked at me more than three times to tell me something, but all her courage vanished the moment our eyes met.

"Ah, that... Hm, being a [Saint] no one should touch me, let alone my head. The first time I wanted to stop you, but then I remembered that I wasn't a Saint anymore and kept quiet. But then... I was ashamed, and I also wanted to stop you, but I- I was so ashamed to say it, so I kept quiet again."

'Ah, she was ashamed to say that she was ashamed. So adorable.'

"I see… then from today onwards, I will be the only one who will be able to touch you."

"Mn!" She nodded with 10 points of adorableness. Some foam was left on her body after all.

After the bath, we got dressed again, and Delia continued with her chores at the Solitary Temple. In other words, cleaning it and praying to the god Solus.

Sitting at the entrance to the temple, I waited patiently for her to finish until we gathered at the table for breakfast.

"Delia, after this, I plan to return to my wife to advise her of my findings."

"Mn... Yes, she must be worried... Go ahead. The moment I agreed to be with you, I already knew you had a woman. Don't worry about me, I'll wait for you forever and ever."

'Don't say it as if we'll never see each other again!' 

As a precaution, I added a personalized marker to her blue dot with the name [Delia].

"I promise you that in the future, the three of us will be together."

"Mn, I'll pray for it," she smiled.

'Don't pray for it! It's bad enough to divert a Saint from the right path. If now that Saint prays for a threesome, I'll really get struck by lightning! But I can't say it out loud… After all, Delia looks very happy praying. Then I'll pray too... But that I don't get struck by lightning.'

***

"Mmn Hamn Amnn Mnmgh"

Outside the temple, we kissed. 

'It's time to go.'

"Goodbye, Delia; I'll be back soon."

"Goodbye and good luck." She waved her hand in a farewell sign, and her three tails also said goodbye, waving back and forth.

"...Space Travel" After reciting the spell, I ended with those words.

An illusory door appeared in front of me, and without looking back, I walked towards it and went through it.

The next second, the mountain environment disappeared, being replaced by a flat dirt road with wooden houses everywhere. At a glance, you can see a homely atmosphere and a quiet life.

I returned to Dominir Town.

At the very moment I take a step to walk, I feel a twinge in my head. The initial pain was so strong that for a moment I stopped, but the next second, this changed to a simple headache.

'From the feeling of loss in my body, I am sure... It must be a lack of mana. When I killed the thieves with the scrolls, both Alessia and I took an MP potion to recover. At that time, the feeling was very similar to now. Apparently, the journey from the Solitary Temple to Dominir Town consumes a great deal of mana. This headache is small. I can deal with it. Also, it helps me get used to the side effects. Now then... Will Alessia have kept her promise?'

"Emir?"

Emir: "..."

I didn't even enter the house, and he already found me. 

'As expected from my father.'

"Hello, father. I'm back with good news."

"From your words, I can deduce what you mean. Still, congratulations... Ah, right, come in. Let's not keep the others waiting."

My father has an ax in his hand. He must be chopping firewood, and that's why he was just outside the house when I arrived. While he walked toward the backyard, I walked toward the front of the house.

I was about to open the door when...

"Emir... You're back!"

Emir: "..."

My mother opens the door for me. 

'As was expected of my mother.'

"You say it as if I had eloped" 

"Didn't you? 3 days without hearing from you!"

"I was on the top of a mountain! How could I send a carrier pigeon?"

Mother was about to answer but was interrupted by footsteps that were heard behind her. With a smile on her face, she walks beside me and heads to father.

Leaving me alone with...

"Master!"

'Alessia.'

"Mnmn Amnnh Lero Mnngh"

Having a beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes greet me with a kiss on my return isn't bad at all.

I can't help but compare this kiss to the one I received only a few minutes ago from Delia… Alessia's tongue seems small in comparison, but in return, it offers a lot of mobility.

"Did you manage to get the new class, master?"

Emir: "!!!!"

Seeing my face, she smiled and said, "There is no need to keep hiding it. My in-laws already told me about the multiple classes."

Emir: "!!!!"

'Huh? Wait...eeeh?! Does she know everything? And... In-laws?! Did my parents unknowingly increase my points with Alessia? Thank you, parents! You're the best in the world! I hope for your support with Delia too!'

"Yes, I'm a [Traveler] now too. Although there are some restrictions for not being affiliated with the Castemira kingdom."

Alessia nodded very cheerfully and then said, "Master, I must thank you... One of the things that kept drawing me to you is your strength. Not in a bad way… but I have always wanted to see the unknown in person, and for that I need strength."

She stepped lightly towards me and casually took my hand.

"With another group I could only meet the norm, but with you it is different. Being a team of two, we made it all the way to the 9th floor. What will happen when we are a group of six?"

With her face very close to mine, she said, "I will guard your secrets with my life, master. I want to be by your side when you get to the top."

At the end of her words, she comes close to me and kisses me.

Although it is a simple kiss where only our lips are in contact, I couldn't stop my heart from starting to beat fast.

96