Chapter 187
6.1k 10 199
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keith leaned back in his chair, finally free of all the paperwork and reports that he had to go through. Being away for two and half years had piled up a lot of work for him. 

A helpless smile crept on his face when he heard a couple of girls giggling. He turned to look in their direction, and both feigned some seriousness. 

"Funny, isn't it?" He harmlessly asked. 

Nana immediately shook her head as she stepped forward to wind up the remaining files from the table, but Qingyue had no care and brightly smiled at him. 

His beautiful secretary left the office to submit the files to their respective departments, leaving Qingyue and Keith alone in the office. 

"You don't have any work to attend to today?" He curiously asked. 

"No." The grey-eyed girl shook her head. "It is my day off." She told him and sipped on her slush. 

Keith drew his hand forward to her and watched the grey-eyed girl hesitate a little before she handed him her slush. 

She pouted as she watched him drink it, but did not stop him even once, allowing him to finish it. 

"Let's go, we will get some more." She suddenly said and reached over to grab him, intending to take him out for a walk. 

"I am not in the mood for slush. Let's go to the Robin's Nest." He suggested and stood up. 

"But mother would be at the Gallery." Qingyue frowned but did not resist as he led her out of the office. 

"Master!" Victor happily greeted him on his way. 

"Stay back to guard Amelia," Keith told him, and the muscle-head nodded his head without any questions. 

Robin's Nest was only five minutes away from their office, and the two of them arrived there in Keith's silver-grey Gemera. 

Qingyue blushed a little as he came over to help her out of the car, and her heart started racing as some thoughts crossed her mind. 

"Why are we here?" She curiously asked, blushing at the thoughts. 

"We are here to test your stamina, my dear Yue. Let's see how skilled you are." He playfully said and then dragged her inside the house. 

"Keith... We have to attend a party in three hours..." She tried to make up an excuse as he led her to her bedroom in this house. 

"I know. I don't think you would last that long." 

Qingyue's heart thumped hard against her chest when he closed the door of the bedroom, but then to her dismay and confusion, he walked inside the dressing room and brought her some gym wear that she used to train in. 

"Get changed." He said to her as he handed her the clothes. 

She stayed looking at him for a good minute before accepting the clothes. 

"Why are we here, Keith?" She seriously asked. 

"I heard that you have been trained by Yingying, Marianne, and Ingrid. And I want to see what you have learned from them." He finally told her the truth and grinned as disappointment flashed in her eyes. "Why, my dear Yue, what did you have in mind?" 

His question panicked her a little and she tried to walk past him into the dressing room, trying to hide her blush, but was held by her wrist. 

"Yes?" She looked at him and asked, a became a little apprehensive when she saw the smile on his face. 

"You are going to change in front of my eyes, Yue." He playfully said to her and loved how quickly her ears turned red. 

"Hmph!" She turned her face away and still tried to go inside the dressing room, but he did not let her. 

"Keith..." 

"Here." He commandingly said, and the grey eyes girl trembled a little. 

All those alluring thoughts returned, more intense than ever. She timidly nodded to him, and felt the butterflies in her tummy when he stepped back a little, guarding the door to the dressing room in case she planned on running into it. 

Qingyue kept looking at the floor for a good minute before she walked back to the bed and sat down on it, taking off her shoes, and preparing to change her clothes. 

Keith's eyes ran all over her skin when she took off her clothes, and he could not help but get hooked on her beauty. 

She was not tall and stood only 5'8 in height. But her figure was simply perfect. A narrow waist with alluring curves, and despite being on the leaner side, her bosom and bottom were perfect. 

"34 C. They have grown a little." He commented as he stared at her boobs which were hidden behind her black-laced bra. 

"Keith!" She furiously blushed at his words and then immediately put on the shirt to hide, but his eyes were already on her panties and her shapely bubble-bottom. 

"That's a perfect ass." He commented, and Qingyue glared at him despite feeling good in her heart at hearing him compliment her in such a crude way. 

"May I go inside now?" She asked. "I need to put on my trainers." 

"By all means, my Lady!" He courteously bowed to her as he stepped aside, and she suppressed her giggles as she entered the room. 

A few minutes later, they both arrived in the courtyard at the back of the house, and Keith started folding up his sleeve. 

"Come." He told her without even looking at her, and Qingyue's eyes narrowed at him. 

To her dismay, Keith bent back at an awkward angle to dodge her kick that was coming for his head and then adeptly side-stepped, getting behind her. 

She sent her elbow back at him, but froze in her place when a clap sounded out. She soon felt the heat and sting on her left ass cheek, and only his chuckles brought her out of her trance. 

He had not held back, and he was sure that his slap was printed on her fair skin. 

"It's tight, and feels great." He clenched his hand in front of her eyes, and smiled some more as anger flashed in those gorgeous grey orbs. 

"Keith!" She loudly yelled his name and then furiously attacked him. 

He mocked her some more by effortlessly dodging her blows, not even bothering to block her attacks, and from time to time, sneaked behind her to slap her ass again.

She was not bad for someone who had only started training in hand-to-hand combat a couple of years ago, and at most, her skill reached the intermediate level, which was nothing in front of him whose Hand-to-Hand Combat Skill was at the Expert Level, far better than even the best fighters in this world. 

Keith himself was surprised by how talented he was in hand-to-hand combat, and despite not giving any style much attention, he had become proficient in a lot of different styles. 

What Qingyue had learned and seemed to progress in was Muay Thai, the fabled "art of eight limbs", and she was quite good at it, mixing it up with a freestyle that she felt comfortable with. 

In her disappointment and frustration at not being able to make him feel threatened, she started utilising her Aura, coating her limbs in it as she hurled them at him.

However, it was all futile.

Done playing around with her, Keith finally started blocking her attacks, surprising her with how effortlessly he did it as if the power behind her fists and kicks meant nothing to him. 

"Stop limiting yourself with Muay Thai, let your body flow to the weight behind your fists, keep moving, improvising, and adapt." He said to her and then guided her, showing her the flaws in her style and taking advantage of her by grabbing her ass and boobs now and then.

As time progressed, she received more slaps on her ass, which was burning up now, but all her focus was on learning. Her frustration had long passed away, and she was quite excited and happy that he was teaching her. 

They had a curious spectator too, who was his ever-so-obedient Shadow, and her eyes were fixated on him as she observed him move with a grace that tightened her heart and excited her at the same time. 

She had cut on her sleep in the last two and half years, pushing herself to her limits with the help of Rebecca, who helped her with the One-Fold Heart Pulse. 

His words were still fresh in her mind when he had told her that she better be stronger the next time they spar, and Yingying had gotten stronger, much stronger, just to prove herself to him and stay by his side. 

"That's enough for today." He gently smiled at the grey-eyed girl, who slumped on the ground, tired, and spent of all her Aura. 

"What time is it?" She turned to look at Yingying and asked. 

"20 37," Yingying answered her, which made her try to get up on her feet. 

"We are getting late, Keith." 

"It's okay. Take your time to get dressed." He shrugged and then looked at his Shadow. "My suit?" 

"It's in the guest room." She answered him. 

"Okay." He smiled at her. "Help Qingyue get ready. We will leave at 21 15." 

"Yes, Master." 

Yingying obediently nodded to him and then walked together with Qingyue to her room. 

The relationship between the girls had improved a lot in his absence. Yingying was no longer indifferent to the grey-eyed girl, which was most likely because the latter had asked for her help in teaching her how to fight. 

However, the most surprising progress was between Rebecca and Qingyue, who seemed quite comfortable around each other with a sense of trust that indicated a strong friendship. But that did not mean that they had stopped getting on each other's nerves, and he had witnessed them try to do that just this morning at the breakfast table when they both informed him about their progress in Cultivation. 

As he had expected, Rebecca had lagged behind Qingyue in his absence, but the gap was not that steep. 

The blonde was in the early stage of Great Profound Realm, whereas the grey-eyed girl was in the middle stage. And he was quite pleased by their progress. 

At exactly 9:15 pm, Yingying and Qingyue walked out of the house. 

Keith smiled at the visible signs of tiredness that Qingyue had, and her legs seemed a little weak too, just as he has intended. 

He looked forward to seeing Ye Tian's reaction when his stupid mind conjures up the 'truth' after seeing Qingyue's state. 

"Keith. I want you to teach me how to fight." The grey-eyed girl said as soon as she got into the passenger seat. 

"I intend to." He nodded to her and then looked in the rearview mirror. "And you too, my dear Yingying. I will see your progress when we reach home tonight." 

Yingying nodded to him, feeling happy in her heart, and she ardently waited for the party to end so that they can return home to start with their spar. 

She terribly needed to hear from him that he was happy with her progress and that she had not disappointed him. 

Unfortunately for her, Keith wanted to spar with her in a very different battlefield than what she had in her mind. 

199