22. Time with Nozomi
12.3k 54 435
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A while later Tomoka and Nagi were walking towards Nozomi’s house. They had a bit of trouble entering the Uchiha compound as this was their first time visiting. Thankfully Tomoka had foreseen something like this happening. 

 

The last time Tomoka and Nazomi saw each other Nazomi told Tomoka she could visit her anytime she wanted. Of course Tomoka saw the problem with that statement. Nozomi lives in the Uchiha compound. There is no way they would let Tomoka walts in just like that. 

 

After discussing matters for a while Nozomi made something akin to a letter giving Tomoka permission to enter the compound. Aside from that, Nozomi also went ahead and told people in charge about it.

 

Like this, as long as Tomoka presented the letter she would let in. That was what just happened. Now she was navigating the place to find Nazomi’s house. After a short five minute walk she found it. 

 

At that moment Tomoka’s happy expression became blank. In reality she was angry. The house looked run down. Made from wood it was better to call it a shack. One that would fall to pieces at any moment. 

 

Calming herself, Tomoka regained her smile, however this time it was a facade. Nagi for his part also felt odd. The Uchihas were one of the biggest, if not the biggest clan how come Nozomi-chan lived in such a place. 

 

After knocking on the door the pair waited for a minute or so before the door clicked open. At the door Nozomi could be seen with a confused expression. The girl rarely received visits if ever. Before getting to live by herself she had been taken care of by some distant family of hers. She hated them as they never treated her well. 

 

Now she lived alone, it had taken effort but once she proved she could live by herself she left, or rather she was thrown out. Not that it mattered to her, she wanted to leave either way. This rundown shack was given to her and supplies are delivered on monday as she is still a kid. 

 

As she looked at who was at the door Nozomi’s eyes brightened. Tomoka is her first and only friend. Even though they had met each other only a week ago she felt like Tomoka was an integral part of her life. 

 

“Tomoka! You came. Oh, and you must be Nagi-san, Tomoka’s dad, right? Please come in” Nozomi was all smiles at the moment. To tell the truth this had been a terrible day for her until just now. 

 

As per usual she had been training. After meeting Tomoka her passion for training was reignited. Unlike before she trained in what she had talent. However, today during her training she was interrupted by the usual group of kids that bullied her. None of that mattered now as her friend had come.  

 

The rest of the day was spent in idle chatter for the pair of girls. They also played some games like Uno. Yes, Tomoka had made an Uno deck by hand. Her parents had asked her about it when she was making it and she simply said that she had the idea and made it. Of course that was a big fat lie. 

 

It is because of this that Tomoka has some money to her name. After her parents played with her they thought it was a great game. Of course it is, it is Uno. Not wanting to waste the opportunity and Tomokas genius they went ahead and made a deal for her with an entertainment company. 

 

The end result is a bank account with a lot of money belonging to Tomoka. Of course since she is still a child her parents manage the account. Tomoka doesn’t mind, as they don’t do anything with it without asking her first. 

 

After that incident Tomoka decided to make more games. After all, she would need a lot of money for her hidden lab and such. She of course wouldn’t be making them one after the other. All of this happened a month ago. She was planning to release her next game in about a year. It would be the friendship destroyer, Monopoly. 

 

Some may argue that Uno is also a friendship destroyer and even though they might be right. Only Monopoly could destroy friendships in such a thorough way. After that one she was planning to release jenga or something else, who knows.

 

The rest of the day was spent like that. Playing games, Laughing at Nagi’s bad dad jokes, and overall having a good time. However, Unknown to the other two Tomoka’s heart was hurting. 

 

She knew about the Uchiha massacre that would occur. As much as she hated to admit it, she wouldn’t be able to stop it. Even if she became strong enough to stop itachi that action would be meaningless. The die were cast and it was a fact that the relationships between the Uchiha clan and the village were tense and sour if not outright destroyed.  

 

Even if she stopped itachi the Uchihas would stage a coup d'etat which would lead to even worse consequences for everyone. However, she promised to herself to at the very least save Nozomi. No matter what, she would not let that girl who became her very first friend die.                   

435