41. First contact and plotting
10.6k 55 395
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
HERE IS JHONY! but for real I am back! and I have the goodies with me *insert shady drug dealer here* want some? have some :D either way enjoy

Tomoka began walking towards the swings with a faint smile. On the other hand, the blond boy began glaring towards her with hostility. Tomoka expected as much, for all she could guess from the anime Naruto had been treated like living garbage by the civilians in Konoha.

 

“What do you want?” Naruto said, almost growling as soon as Tomoka stood in front of him. To the untrained eye it would seem like he was ready to attack her at any moment. However, the truth was the complete opposite. In reality he was ready to either run or try and defend himself. 

 

“Nothing really, I just saw that you were alone and decided to come closer. Say, want to talk?” The question took the blond boy by surprise for a moment. However, the scowl soon returned to his expression.  

 

“Leave me alone” Now it was Tomoka’s turn to be surprised. She expected Naruto to take her offer. Thinking a bit about it she made a few guesses as to why he did not. Chances were, other kids had once approached him with seemingly good intentions only to bully him later on. 

 

“Sure” Tomoka turned around to leave, she knew that trying to force the situation would lead to a negative reaction. Instead she opted to leave an avenue through which Naruto could approach her on his own.  

 

“By the way the name is Tomoka. If you want to talk to me I will be visiting this park around this hour same day next week” With that said she left. In truth she felt a little glad that she did not have to interact with Naruto more than that. 

 

On the other hand it seems that this Naruto has yet to aquire his goal to become Hokage. Maybe she could manipulate him into becoming a more likable person. No, manipulating sounds a bit wrong, how about guiding.

 

‘Now that I think about it, I could also help Sasuke be a little less idiotic about his revenge’ 

 

[You won’t try and stop his revenge?] Kurama was a bit surprised by that. He knew for a fact that Tomoka disliked both Naruto and Sasuke even though she hadn’t met either. 

 

‘Why should I try and stop him? First of all, it's none of my business. Not to mention that if I were in his position I would go on a rage fueled rampage against the world and all that lives on its surface making sure that no seed of life remains to ever, EVER bring this rotten and putrid world back’ 

 

As Tomoka spoke in her mind to Kurama her Aura changed for but a fraction of a millisecond. No one, not even Tomoka or Kurama, had felt the change. However, if anyone had felt it the would have felt nothing but pure unadulterated terror and horror. The sheer insanity contained in the malicious aura was nothing more but a decree of death.  

 

[A bit much don’t you think?] As kurama said that he had to re-evaluate his life. How the hell did he become the voice of reason in a relationship with a human? He couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. 

 

‘Maybe, but something tells me that that is exactly what I would do.’ Tomoka was sure of that. As much as she liked to think of herself as a logical and rational person she could not and would not deny her emotions. Perhaps when the time came, when she suffered true loss for the first time she would simply go insane. It matters not at this moment for it had not happened and she would do her best to keep it that way. 

 

‘Anyway, there are other fun things to do right now’ With that said she left to prepare things for a prank. She would usually not partake in such childish behavior. However, after such a heavy talk that dampened her mood she decided to do so. Now the true question revolved around what she would do. 

 

Ideas began flooding her mind. She could take a page from Naruto’s future book of pranks and mess with the Hokage rock. In her opinion the monument was is and will forever be the dumbest thing to exist. Konoha is the “hidden village in the leaf” however, the damned mountain made it very clear were the fucking village was. 

 

A small pang of irritation assaulted Tomoka as she thought about the idiocy of whoever thought it was a good idea to build such a thing. Now that she thought about it, hadn’t it been the first's idea to make it?  

 

‘Alright, that settles it, I will mess with the Hokage rock. I will go write: DUMBASS in the first's forehead!’

 

[As much as I hate that bastard I feel the need to remind you that you will get a shit load of trouble for it]

 

‘Kurama, my dear friend. It’s not a crime if no one knows about it’

 

[Everyone will know about it idiot]

 

‘Yes, but no one will know it was me. Not to mention I will write it in english as a precaution. I will also give him a mustache!’ 

 

With that settled Tomoka began to prepare what she would need.    

 

   

395