42. Ze prank
10.9k 52 396
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“All right people, you have already been debriefed on this operation. Team Mo has already acquired the goods and distributed them to all of you. Failure is not an option, move out” With that said groups of ninjas began moving through Konoha. 

 

These groups could not be identified as ninjas of any of the known ninja nations as the symbol on their headbands is that of a spider. Another thing worth mentioning about the group is their rather odd hair colors. All members of this unknown village have bright neon colors of hair, from blue to red.

 

[I can’t believe you are actually doing this, the amount of chaos will be unimaginable. Not to mention what will happen if you get caught] Kurama couldn’t help but shake his head at what he was seeing. 

 

‘Well said my foxy friend! Indeed I will be in a lot of trouble IF I get caught’ Tomoka for her part wasn’t worried of getting caught at all. The paint had been bought through proxies. All her clones were using henge and were instructed to create distractions throughout the village. She had thought of everything she could and prepared for it. 

 

‘Shame I have to do the actual painting myself’ Tomoka sighed thinking about the shortcomings of her jutsu. As the clones are unable of interacting for prolonged periods with the physical world she has to be the one doing the painting. 

 

“It’s show time” With that said Tomoka used a henge to change into an adult version of herself with bright cyan colored hair and scarlet eyes. That done she began running up the Hokage monument. Each moment was precious as the distractions her clones had set wouldn’t grab the many ninjas’ attention for long. 

 

Thick columns of white smoke could be seen rising all around Konoha as the clones set off the many smoke bombs Tomoka had made and planted around the village. Other distractions were being used as well like paint bombs and Tomokas personal favorite the stink bomb. 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA” With mad laughter, Tomoka got to work painting the Hokage monument. First she wrote in the first Hokage’s forehead the word Dumbass in english. Next she proceeded to paint a glorious mustache and a goatee. Last but not least, and this was not part of the plan, Tomoka painted a dick on the Hokage’s cheek. 

 

‘Hmm yeah I don’t see the appeal. I always wondered why boys would always draw dicks but after trying I still don’t get it.’ Having finished her work Tomoka had retreated to the other side of Konoha. Looking at the vandalized first she felt proud of her accomplishment.  

 

[For your own good I hope no one catches you. That being said, ahem, fuck you Hashirama get rekt noob] Kurama on the other hand felt a mixture of emotions, mainly elation and worry. What Tomoka had just done was the equivalent of giving the middle finger to the whole village.    

 

Having finished her stress relieving session, Tomoka decided to go back home. After what she had just done she expected the entirety of the shinobi force to be on high alert. Afterall, having the village “attacked” by an unknown force for unknown reasons leaving zero casualties and only vandalizing the Hokage monument would send the entire upper echelons into a frenzy. 

 

[Hey Tomoka I forgot to ask before but, why a spider?] Kurama couldn’t understand why Tomoka would do some of the things she did, even after living inside her head for years now. 

 

‘Why ask? Are you jealous I didn’t use a fox?’ While saying that Tomoka’s face morphed into one of amusement. 

 

[Nah, I couldn’t care less about something like that. Just curious] The fox had gotten rather used to the constant teasing coming from the girl. 

 

‘I miss when you would get all gumpy, it was cute. Anyway, I just felt like it fits. Not to mention I like spiders. They are the pest removers of the world. Anything that gets rid of mosquitos earns a special place in my good book. That's why Also like lizards and geckos, frogs too.’ 

 

All things said and done, Tomoka had a very productive day. The previous day she had met Naruto and today she had pranked the whole village. With a smile, Tomoka spent the rest of the day writing notes in her notebook about different things she wanted to do.

 

‘Learning medical jutsu could be useful. Kenjutsu sounds interesting as well. Fuinjutsu is a bit… I might give it a try. The Uzumaki are meant to be good with fuinjutsu so nothing is lost by trying. I still need to perfect my self made jutsus. Not to mention I still need to workout’ 

 

[Add some leisure time to your schedule, kid. All work and no fun is detrimental.]

 

‘Who is working? I am having loads of fun foxy’ 

 

[Sure] With a sigh the fox gave up. Trying to win against Tomoka was the same as banging his head against a mountain and expecting it to move.  

396