86. Poor Naruto
8k 50 352
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is the chapter that was suposed to come out the 1st... oops :p

“Alright, now wait until your respective jounin sensei comes to pick you up.” With that said Iruka walked out of the room leaving a bunch of children to their own devices. In hindsight it might not have been the best of ideas but what was done was done.

 

“He really just left like that” 

 

“He did…” With trepidation both Nozomi and Hinata looked towards Tomoka expecting to see that deranged smile she would have when planning pranks. 

 

“Why are you two looking at me?” Tomoka for her part was just chillaxing on her seat with a calm, almost bored expression. 

 

“Erm, we expected you to be plotting some pranks or something.”

 

 “You know what, Hinata? That's a great idea!” At that moment both Nozomi’s and Hinata’s faces paled. They had just unleashed the beast… or not.

 

“However, I must disappoint you today as I don’t feel like working on pranks for all the new teachers. Too much work” At those words a myriad of emotions flowed through the two’s expressions. From relief to surprise all the way to annoyance and settling on anger. 

 

“You scared us! I demand compensation!” 

 

“Yeah” As expected the two girls wouldn’t let such a golden chance to get some “compensation” out of Tomoka. 

 

“Fine” The next moment Tomoka leaned forward Towards the two girls delivering quick pecks on their cheeks. She would have kissed their lips were it not for the fact they were in a class full of other children. 

 

Fortunately for the trio everyone else was busy talking with their new teammates and a certain blond boy was staring down a certain black-haired boy while crouching on the desk. It just so happens that this desk was the one behind Tomoka’s group. 

 

In an, oh so unfortunate, development of events Tomoka so happens to accidentally push the blond boy while giving her girlfriends their “compensation”. It is even more unfortunate that this push happened to cause the blond boy to lean forwards. But the most unfortunate of all is the fact he so happens to accidentally lock lips with the black-haired guy. Of course all of this was an unfortunate accident that had nothing to do with Tomoka, nothing at all.  

 

“Oh, Naruto! I didn’t know you were into Sasuke! So bold! I bet you couldn’t contain how happy you were that the two of you would be on the same team so you ended up kissing him. Hey! Sakura! Looks like you got some competition” Of course these words were spoken by Tomoka. She had rehearsed this for the longest time waiting for the moment this unforgettable scene would happen. 

 

The room became deadly silent as everyone tried to process what Tomoka had just said. The only sound heard for the next ten or so seconds was a pair of sighs coming from Nozomi and Hinata. Then all hell broke loose. 

 

Naruto tried his damned best to deny Tomoka’s words while Sasuke.exe continued to reboot. Unlike in the anime Naruto didn’t get beaten black and blue by all the girls in the room. After all, they had just been introduced to the greatest dream of all fujoshis. By the time the first teacher arrived all the girls in the classroom had delved into BL fantasies while ignoring Naruto. 

 

Of course the most die-hard fans of Sasuke were still upset, namely Sakura and Ino but they still reigned in their temper. As of now the image of Naruto had changed slightly, now they saw him as a rival. Soon enough group after group was called out and left until only group seven and five were left.  

 

“Tomoka! Why did you do that!” At this point Naruto felt like crying. Not even one of his classmates believed him. 

 

The only response he got was a shrug and a smile. He was just about to start ranting when the next teacher entered the room. 

 

“Group five” And just like that Naruto lost his chance to unload his grievances onto the culprit. 

 

Without another word the trio of girls stood up and was about to leave. However, Tomoka had to place the last nail in Naruto’s coffin. 

 

“Enjoy your time alone you love birds, I am rooting for you Naruto” As soon as she said that she closed the door. 

 

“TOMOKA!!!”  

352