91. Poor Yamato
7.3k 42 308
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Nozomi moved forward she considered her options. Looking at Yamato’s wooden goliath she began making plans as well as discarding some. By the time she was a few meters away from the wooden giant her hands moved. In the meantime the giant moved to punch her downwards. 

 

“Water style: Call of the Drowned” 

 

What followed surprised Yamato. A hand made out of water caught his wooden giant’s hand while a second and third caught its legs all of which were trying to sink his golem. Then a fourth punched the giant in the crotch. Even though the giant has nothing down there Yamato felt a shiver crawling up his spine as he closed his leg. 

 

‘Seems like Nozomi took my advice to heart. Mental warfare is so fun.’ Those were Tomoka’s thoughts as she saw Nozomi’s attack. She had been the one to teach both girls to go for men’s crotch when fighting against them. 

 

Even though Nozomi’s attack dealt little to no damage to the giant that was expected. In reality she was buying time for her second jutsu. Seeing Nozomi doing the hand signs for another jutsu made Yamato worry a little. The first one could already be considered a high power jutsu, who knew what she would pull out now. 

 

“Secret style: Nigerundayo!” With that said all three girls fled from the golem that still struggled against the water hands. They wouldn’t be able to hold it for long as one had already collapsed but the girls didn’t care.  

 

“Good call, that thing is slow so it won’t be able to catch up to us!” All three were laughing while running away. Nozomi and Hinata didn’t understand why Tomoka had asked them to do that false jutsu when they fled but now they got it. It was simply for fun.  

 

To tell the truth all three of them knew that Nozomi could take care of the golem but there was no need. The golem specializes in defense, its offensive power was rather low and its mobility pretty much nonexistent. All this information had been gathered by Nozomi with her first jutsu. It was logical, the longer they spent fighting the golem the less time they would have to finish their task. 

 

“The clone that was controlling the golem should be following us. We need to set up an ambush or trap to either deal with it or slow it down.” As Nozomi said, an explosion happened from the direction they had come from.

 

“One step ahead of you my dear Nozomi” Tomoka said with her creepy grin. The damaged clone that had been following them had just engaged in its self-destruction to deal with another of Yamato’s clones. 

 

The poor clone had been ambushed by the damaged clone that just happens to have a couple paper bombs stored in its chest plus a very nasty jutsu. Tomoka had realized that with a little modification the forbidden kamikaze jutsu could be used to make kamikaze clones. Like that Tomoka’s phantom puppet exploded with the force of five paper bombs and all of its chakra combined. 

 

“Hinata, has the wooden fortress entered your byakugan range?” 

 

“Yes, it just did” This meant the three girls were around two hundred meters away from their objective. 

 

“Tomoka, any ideas on how to get in?” Nozomi expected the place to be well protected so walking through the front door wouldn’t be an option. 

 

“I could always try and blow a hole to get through or better yet, I could try and blow the whole thing up.” Like usual Tomoka’s creepy grin made a reappearance. 

 

“You really like explosions, don’t you?” Said Hinata with a wry smile. In their training and spars Tomoka would make things explode constantly. 

 

“Didn’t you know Hinata?” As she said that the girls came face to face with the walls of the wooden fortress. 

 

“Art is an explosion!” With that Tomoka moved her hands at an amazing speed. She was about to use APER’s big brother, APHER. 

 

“Wind style: APHER” After that Tomoka took a deep breath before spitting a solidified piece of air. It quickly flew through the air before impacting the wooden wall. Then the chakra that kept the gas compressed dispersed. What followed was a massive explosion that blew the whole wall to smithereens as it froze whatever remained. 

 

‘‘‘What the fuck’’’ That was the only thought the three spectators of the explosion had. Yamato, Hinata and Nozomi had never seen an explosion freezing stuff, it simply didn’t make sense. 

APER: armor piercing explosive round

APHER: Armor piercing high explosive round

308