Chapter 400. Yasenia’s exhaustion. Reaction of Important parties.
2.8k 27 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of course, they didn't rush to speak and thought about letting Yasenia rest first.

Even if the dragoness's natural regeneration was good, getting rest would do wonders for a person. The fact that a cultivator at their level doesn't need deep rest didn't mean that sleeping or relaxing was not beneficial.

Yasenia was on the sofa, leaning on Andrea's tall body and resting her head on her shoulder. Her waist was twisted outward to avoid bothering her with her big tail.

Angel and Kali had caught it and were playing with it peacefully. Unlike before, it wasn't as smooth as the scales looked harder. However, the colors were much more beautiful since they were exactly like her dragon scales.

When they saw Yasenia's tail tip with the sharp-looking scales, they couldn't help but frown for a second. Cecile was quite direct. "Yasenia, will you use your tail in the future? It looks painful."

Yasenia was sniffing Andrea's neck with her eyes closed in relaxation as Andrea's firm arms hugged her waist. The posture was too comfortable, so she answered with a sleepy tone. "Don't worry. Although the natural shape has changed, I can still smoothen the tail tip." Yasenia took in a deep breath and sighed. "Darling, you smell so nice~."

Andrea's face was tender as she softly kissed Yasenia's forehead and cheeks. She couldn't express how much she loved their current position. Tatyana was massaging her legs while she said jokingly. "Well, that's good news. I didn't want to lose the double-penetration perk that naturally came with you."

Yasenia snorted and snuggled deeper between Andrea's arms. Meanwhile, she controlled her tail to smoothen the scales. The others saw the scales moving slowly and shifting, finally becoming a flat surface with a tempting shape at the tip.

Evelyn nodded and said. "Can you do anything new with it?"

Yasenia thought for a second and then commented. "Does this count?"

They saw Yasenia's tail tip open in a circular passage to reveal a pink flesh tunnel. They were instantly stunned. Then, Evelyn muttered. "A tail-pussy."

Their lips twitched. Kali asked, "So, what is this for?"

Yasenia snorted and said. "My tail organs have become much more intricate. Now, I can absorb and expel fluids with it. In short, it really is a tail vagina. Of course, that's not the main use, as I can feel that I can expel waste through it. However, I don't understand why I developed it."

Valeria guessed. "Probably your subconscious desire to have more ways of pleasing your partner affected your rebirth process. Moreover, you may be able to simultaneously gestate a life within your tail and uterus, making you more fertile."

Yasenia sighed. "Well, I've been able to do this for a while already. It is also true that I have some organs I can't tell what they are there for yet, so I can accept that explanation, even if it is a bit far-fetched."

Andrea raised her eyebrow. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

Yasenia bit Andrea's neck and opened her golden eyes for a second. "I was already shy having intercourse in my dragon form. Do you think I'll make my body even stranger in your eyes?"

Evelyn looked at Andrea and chuckled. "What, eager to try it?"

Andrea snorted and looked at her. "As if I'm the only one."

The others smirked. 'Well, she is not wrong.'

Kali thought of something and commented. "Now that I think about it, I'm finally relieved from my duty of being the spokesperson!"

Yasenia chuckled and turned her head to look at her. "Was it that hard, honey?"

Kali was usually without her veil at home, so she smiled and shook her head. "No, but I feel more confident leaving the decisions to you. I prefer looking at things from the outside and helping you in the dark."

Yasenia smiled softly. "You all have done an outstanding job since we came to this Continent, dears. Especially honey and sweetheart have worked the hardest. In the future, I'll be confident to leave many responsibilities to all of you."

Evelyn snorted. "You weren't confident before?"

Yasenia laughed and commented. "I was. However, now I'm not only confident but certain that you'll do a wonderful job."

Evelyn nodded ."That's more like it."

Kali rolled her eyes. "So I'll not be free from work?"

Yasenia snickered. "I'm sorry, honey. I want all of you to have something to rely on and something to excel. Remember that I don't want to shackle you and leave you by my side as little canaries or flower vases. I want beautiful phoenixes that can soar the sky freely with their own wings to walk by my side."

They all smiled and nodded, full of motivation.

This was another thing why they loved her so much.

Yasenia never disrespected their wishes and even put their success before her own. She was always motivating them to push forward and polish themselves.

Sometimes they wondered if Yasenia's desire for them to become better was more substantial than their own.

Angel exclaimed. "Don't worry, Yasenia! I will become very powerful in the future!"

Yasenia moved her tail to pat her head and smiled. "I'm looking forward to it."

They all got silent and enjoyed a bit of the afternoon.

After a while, Ebirah asked Andrea softly. "Andrea, did you send the letter to my family?"

She spoke in a lowered tone of voice because Yasenia had fallen asleep between Andrea's arms.

After completing her transformation, Yasenia was honestly exhausted to the bones. Not only has she suffered harsh torture, but her energy spending and creation have left her meridians and dantian hurting.

Her body had been practically shouting for Yasenia to rest for a while already.

Kaleina has also returned to Yasenia's embrace.

Although Yasenia's form had changed, her scent remained the same. So she was currently nested in the mountain valley and surrounded by her mother's presence.

The little newborn dragon was in heaven and profoundly asleep. Hearing Yasenia's strong heartbeat and smelling her scent as her pleasant body temperature surrounded her was as relaxing for Kaleina as it could get.

In our little dragoness's opinion, the only better thing would be if her mother spoke to her with her usual gentle and pampering voice. However, contentment was written all over if you looked at her face.

Andrea looked away from the sleeping Yasenia and nodded to Ebirah. "I've been communicating with Jorey for a while. The letter has been sent with top-level secrecy. After the last events, I bet that Jorey will be even more eager to gain favor with us, so she will most likely maintain the bargain on her part. Don't worry, little Ebirah. Your parents will soon know that you are okay."

Her tone was not low or high, but the deep and low voice was like a lullaby for the nestled dragoness. Moreover, she was leaning on her, so the vibrations Andrea created when she spoke felt relaxing enough to sleep even deeper.

Ebirah nodded and felt relieved. She really liked it here, but her parents loved her very much.

This feeling went both ways. Therefore, she was reluctant to let them worry about her safety. Ebirah also didn't ask how Andrea wrote the letter. She had confidence in her.

Moreover, she had also seen Tatyana helping, which eased her heart even further.

Evelyn asked. "What's the intention on Jorey's side? Are they unhappy about our abrupt change of plans?"

Andrea said. "She is willing to wait for the auction to pass. She has even told me she is eager to see what kind of treasures we will auction, and she is gathering capital to fight for some of them."

Angel was surprised. "Why is she so confident in us?"

Kali chuckled. "That would be thanks to your dear Yasenia. They met twice during the time we were here. At those times, she used her childish behavior to let Jorey know a little about what we intended to sell with the method of slips of the tongue. Her identity as a dragon child lowered Jorey's guard, so she could easily manipulate the conversation."

Angel nodded.

They looked outside and decided to wait for tomorrow to do their business. They had to meet with influential people, so they wanted to rest for tomorrow's events.

The night was peaceful as Yasenia slept until the next day's morning.

While our girls recovered from their tiredness, the city was not silent, and this night was bound to be a bit chaotic.

Yasenia's transformation didn't cause too much damage. However, some weak locks, items, and part of the walls had been somewhat damaged. It was easy to fix, but if left unattended, it could lead to a disaster in the future.

The City Lord was at his desk, received report after report, and was considerably annoyed. Not to mention, Young Master Fu, his child, has recently come and protested about Yasenia and the others, making him dislike them even more.

The tipping point to almost irrational hate was when Ghana explained the situation and sided with outsiders. He still could remember Ghana saying things like. "City Lord, I know you are angry, but the group is not easy to provoke. Even the Nine sects decided to give them some face; wouldn't we be rushing to our deaths if we provoked them?"

It sounded logical and rational, but he didn't like it. He was from a powerful clan with influence throughout the Distancia Continent. Did he have to give face to some unknown people?

He looked at the night sky and muttered. "Astral Sky Clan... Let's see how you solve the incoming troubles."

He opened a communication channel and said. "Ghana, come to my office. I want you to do something."

While this happened in the City Lord's house, the elders of the Nine sects had also gathered in one place.

The sword cultivator, who looked like an upright middle-aged man, commented. "The Astral Sky Clan finished much earlier than they said. Were they deceiving us?"

The [Nine Pure Melody Sect] female elder shook her head. She looked like a woman in her late thirties. "They didn't. Their voice had no fluctuations. Although they weren't 100% honest, I frankly could not tell you which parts they spoke half-truths. Probably because of that formation around their place."

The violet-gold-robed elder had some wrinkles but didn't look too old. After hearing their analysis, he nodded thoughtfully. "Our [Nine Golden Body Sect] has to bow down to that kind of formation. Just looking at it, they should be related to the [Perfect Formation Gate Sect]. Although they aren't a Nine sect, they are close enough strength-wise. If they are not... I can't imagine another power that can create such a complex formation array."

The blacksmithing elder looked buffed and rough. He rubbed his beard and commented. "Don't be so sure. I've previously seen the formations from the Perfect Gate, and those runes around the dome are completely new to me. If the energy used to create the formations weren't from someone not that strong, I would have mistaken the formation quality to be similar to the Sect Leader from the [Perfect Formation Gate Sect]."

The others got thoughtful, and the Elder from the sword-cultivating sect commented. "They'll probably come to find us tomorrow. How about we wait for them in the same place? We can't allow some unknown power to look down on us too much, no matter how strong they are."

The elder from the Golden Body sect snorted and said. "Are you resentful that your sword was so easily blocked, Old Huo?"

Elder Huo laughed. "My [Nine Earthly Sword Sect] is not so narrow-minded. I'm just curious about how they'll react."

The others looked at him half-believing.

The night went by busily, and another day arrived.

Outside Yasenia's house was a brown-feathered harpy accompanied by a group of soldiers.

However, the harpy didn't look happy and was frowning deeply. 'Was the City Lord's brain eaten by a pig!? I really want to slap him!'

Occasionally, she would look at the house's entrance. Other times, her gaze would gravitate toward one of the giant guards at the side. Ghana sighed and crossed her fingers. 'Please, don't come out today.'

The Guard Captain beside Ghana was the same that accompanied her yesterday. Therefore, he was apprehensive when he was ordered to come back here. After thinking about the situation calmly for a night, he understood that he had almost sent his soldiers on a suicide charge yesterday.

He turned toward the harpy at the side and asked respectfully. "What do we do now, Second Secretary?"

Ghana frowned at the title. After yesterday's events, the City Lord had demoted her from the first to the second secretary. Just thinking about the person who took her place made her want to laugh in anger. 'It seems that blood is thicker than water! Ugh, I really want to slam him around!'

The guard captain felt the strand of intense pressure released by Ghana's anger, and he gulped. 'She looks quite inoffensive, but her current face is enough to want me to straighten my waist.'

Ghana answered the Guard Captain coldly. "We wait until they appear. We'll leave and return tomorrow if they are not here by lunch time."

They all nodded and didn't protest.

Hours went by, and Ghana began to relax.

However, right when they were about to leave, the formation surrounding the house became transparent while a group of women became visible.

Ghana initially wanted to curse, but her thoughts got stuck when her eyes fell on the group of five heavenly maidens dressed in white, guarded by a tall armored humanoid and led by a blue-wearing woman that could only be described as a goddess walking on earth.

 

Chapter 400! What an absurd number to think about. I'm really glad to all of you, dears, who accompanied me on my little journey!

Here is the Novel Cover! I hope you like it~.

 

95