Chapter 562. Reversal.
1.7k 17 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yasenia unleashed every aura to hit Tengliu in close proximity, the harpy Matriarch naturally recoiled.

No matter how strong, Yasenia's bloodline was peak-level Ancient Ranked, while Tengliu's was a mid-level Divine Rank. More than an entire realm apart, it was, ironically, the reverse of their cultivation realms.

This bloodline aura enhanced by Yasenia's Dragon Authority, Monarch Intent, and the hint of Celestial Energy worked in synchrony was brutally heavy.

However, Tengliu flared a part of her cultivation aura in a burst that dissipated most of it, gaining a strange balance between them aura-wise. "Oh? Are you that angry that I messed with you? Heh, you are still a bit childlike."

Yasenia sneered. "I'm willing to be childlike if that means protecting those close to me."

Tengliu lifted her eyebrow. "But you can't do so with the small strength you have. Did you think I wouldn't realize you've avoided using your cultivation base?"

Yasenia didn't react to her words. This was within her expectations since the beginning. Fooling this woman was not something she could do right now.

"Even my cultivation base was that of a mortal. You should understand one thing."

Yasenia squinted and didn't lose eye contact. "The fact that I can create enough aura to at least give you enough pressure for you to need to fight back tells you where my future is at."

Tengliu laughed. "That's right. You are an unprecedented genius that might even compare to Hero Distancia. But, so what? You are still a budding little flower that has yet to bloom beautifully. How many of those flowers get trampled over older, uglier trees because the size is just too different?"

Tengliu sighed and leaned forward again without any fear, landing on Yasenia's body.

Yasenia's hand holding the talisman tensed.

Tengliu smirked. "You are afraid of using that thing."

Although avoiding making a reaction was possible, denying this fact was almost impossible. Hence, she didn't. "You are right. If I use this thing, I don't know how many millions of creatures I will kill. However, although I'm afraid, although I don't want to use it, I won't allow others to step on me. I rather live in guilt than live in humiliation."

The white-feathered harpy sighed. "You are no fun, Yasenia. Hasn't Ghana spoken to you about me in detail?"

Yasenia leaned back to make a bit more distance, but it was almost of no use as Tengliu's breasts, waist, and feathers were still touching her body.

Yasenia uttered coldly. "She has told me good things about you. Not that you like to force yourself on people."

Tengliu sighed. "As expected of my too-serious Ghana. Her ability to omit a few details that she dislikes about me is as good as ever, hahaha."

Ghana stayed silent and didn't interrupt. Both sides were people she respected. Therefore, she decided not to participate and extricate herself from the conflict.

She would speak up if she could help, but she wouldn't take sides if she couldn't. And right then, she couldn't help.

Tengliu smirked after seeing that Ghana stayed silent. "Say, Yasenia. Can you stop putting forth that cold facade? You are not calm. You are hiding behind a hard mask even though you are nervous and don't know how to deal with me without hurting yourself as much as you would me~. How about stopping using your unfun, emotionless face and showing me the previous beautiful and smiling one?"

Yasenia continued their conversation. "What do you want, Tengliu? I don't believe you came down here to this forsaken city to speak about nonsense. You didn't approach me out of curiosity. I haven't seen any other leader coming to this auction event from a second-rated power like the Brilliant Auction House."

Tengliu pouted and leaned back, resting her behind on Yasenia's lap again. "Well, I wanted to see you."

Yasenia blinked, incredulous. "See me? You are telling me the leader of the tenth most powerful clan came down to this forsaken place to see someone who is almost not considered a second-rate power?"

The beautiful snowy harpy rolled her eyes. "Why would I lie? Lately, you've been a recurrent conversation topic between some high-level people. Hence, I was curious because you decided to ally with my race and also take my little Ghana under your wing. Do you know how much I laughed when that old wolf told me that his Ghana left his pathetic son's ass? Hahaha, I had to control myself from flapping my wings in amusement."

Tengliu observed the cold Yasenia up and down and licked her lips. "I didn't believe the tales of your beauty. But now, I'm convinced. Moreover, I've felt something interesting~."

Tengliu moved her waist and looked down at Yasenia's crotch. The previous momentary confusion that aroused Yasenia had revealed to the Matriarch this little secret.

Cecile finally couldn't hold back. "Tengliu, I'm on the verge of really snapping, stop messing around and separate from my soulmate. Even a saint would not hold back after all this time of disdain."

Yasenia gave her a side eye, telling her to stop, which made her frown.

Tengliu's smile disappeared, and she looked at Cecile indifferently. "You are the type of beauty I like the least. So emotionless and frigid. You can kill the mood even if your face is as charming as it is."

Then she sneered. "What do you don't understand about your lover's current situation? Do you think Yasenia or you have an option? Have you seen Yasenia asking me to go down when she is more intelligent than you and the one being under my pushing? Young Phoenix, you are lucky with your lover, but your brains seem to be lacking. How old are you? Thirty?"

Yasenia's eyebrow twitched. 'Well, she is younger than thirty.'

Ghana interrupted. "Matriarch Tengliu, please stop testing their limits. You've been shown the most patience I've ever seen coming from them. If you push further, it will be very bad."

Tengliu lifted her snowy eyebrow and moved her beautiful violet eyes. "Did I ask you to speak?"

Ghana felt as if the world had fallen on her shoulders, and her breathing stagnated. The bloodline pressure from the Matriarch of a race felt as if she was a child before an adult.

Ghana spoke because she had given a side glance at Tatyana and had seen her hand move with a formation pen, making her truly fear for her usually invincible Matriarch. 'That human does not follow common sense!'

Yasenia looked at Tengliu and was unable to deny anything she said. It was the truth that she was currently without an option but to be reactive and avoid things the best she could, hoping that Tengliu wasn't unreasonable.

Moreover, since the start of the conversation, barely more than ten minutes had gone by. Yasenia felt that an hour had passed.

At that moment, Tatyana's eyes showed appreciation toward her daughter. 'Being able to resist with just words until now is commendable for my little treasure. I think the lesson about humility for my little dragon is over.'

Tatyana's lips arched savagely. "Now, Tengliu, it's time for your lesson in humility."

The Harpy Matriarch blinked and looked at the human at the side who just spoke, and when her violet eyes met with the glowing red ones, all her danger senses flared up instantly.

However, it was too late.

Tatyana waved her formation pen, and her voice echoed with a phantasmal undertone of power and divinity while the formation activated.

"[World Suppressing Formation]."

Tatyana's arms burst with blood because of the monstrous wave on energy that this Unification Realm body had to resist to cast that skill.

All that blood was not wasted. Tatyana knew that this body could not activate it, so she allowed it to injure her and use her blood as catalyst for the activation.

Tengliu wanted to react, but her body felt as if it was tied with countless chains that immobilized even her meridians and thoughts.

She looked around and realized that the entire room had been flooded with an array of symbols at some point, making her open her eyes wide. "What in Distancia's name is this- huh?"

Yasenia's tail coiled around Tengliu, and she threw her onto the ground without a chance for her to react.

*Bang!*

The Harpy Matriarch's brain was unable to react. It was like watching a regular ant suddenly lift an elephant and throw it around. People would look with incredulity without responding for a short while.

Yasenia didn't lose a moment to properly constrict Tengliu with her very long tail and immobilize her before she snapped out of her daze.

Yasenia sighed and passed her hand through her hair, finally relaxing her tensed nerves. "This was truly dangerous. It seems that I still have to learn a few things to survive alone."

Tatyana smirked. "You did really good, Yasenia. If I allowed the conversation to go on, you probably would've escaped after being kissed a few times by her."

Yasenia's eyebrow twitched. 'That's not reassuring at all.'

Tengliu was still incredulous and looked at the tail coiling around her. She used her entire strength and began pushing against it to liberate herself. However, to her confusion, the tail only moved a bit, and she was unable to escape.

Yasenia was stunned when she had to put some effort into holding her back. 'She is still this strong after being suppressed more than ninety-nine percent of her strength? This is ridiculous. How strong is a body cultivator's body at her level?'

Tengliu's unbelieving stare moved and landed on Yasenia. "What happened? Why can't I escape from someone as weak as you?"

Ghana was also surprised and instantly became nervous. "Yasenia, what do you want to do? If you hurt her, you'll end up in big trouble! Let's talk things out."

Yasenia rolled her eyes and moved her tail to sit Tengliu on her left side on the sofa. "Do I look reckless and brainless? Thinking about killing her would not only be immature, it would be an idea stupid enough for Mom to slap my face across."

During this whole encounter, Carbira was at the side, almost hiding in the pink shell on her back and trying to make her presence the smallest possible. Even her protruding black eyes were retracted a bit, moving nervously between the other five people.

While speaking, Yasenia felt someone sitting on her right side and hugging her closely. "Oh, sweetheart. You've suffered. I'm sorry for being so weak."

Cecile shook her head and slowly unleashed her scent to eliminate Tengliu's one. She even used her large phoenix wings to envelop her dragoness in a cool, comforting cocoon.

Yasenia smiled softly and kissed her hair. "It's okay, sweetheart."

Finally, our dragoness looked at the calmly acting Tengliu and smirked with bad intentions. "What did you say previously? Oh, right. [Can you stop putting forth that calm facade? You are not calm. You are hiding behind a hard mask even though you are nervous and don't know how to deal with me without hurting yourself as much as you would me~. How about stopping using your unfun, emotionless face and showing me the previous beautiful and smiling one?]."

Tengliu's expression darkened, and she glared at Yasenia.

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow. "It must have been many years since you felt powerless before someone, right?" Yasenia waved the talisman before storing it again in her ring. "Also, no need to tell me about your life-saving treasures. Unlike me, who could take them out, you won't be able to use them."

"The [World Suppressing Formation] is made to contain Transcendence Realm cultivators to the point they can't even move. This one is the simplified, quickly made version made by Unification Realm strength, so it has nothing compared to the real deal. But, well, it's enough to suppress you to the point of powerlessness."

Tengliu tried to open her spatial ring either way, but she felt that it was impossible to connect with it no matter how she tried. Not only that, even using spiritual sense was impossible. 'She is not lying…'

Tengliu gritted her teeth. "Okay, you got me. I miscalculated."

Yasenia nodded. "Yes. You were on guard against everyone in the room but the human. Who would've thought I was not the most dangerous?"

Tatyana stepped forward and sat on Yasenia's lap.

Yasenia hugged her waist and commented. "Well, Tengliu. Let's talk."

82