Chapter 609. Tatyana Pierces The Void.
1.9k 30 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, Tatyana focused on the formation and felt her meridians straining to move the energy, but her face didn't change in the slightest. 

The rivers of energy her body was moving per second would drain even Yasenia with just a minute of supporting it. 

She was mid-preparation, slowly activating all the extra measures she needed to take. 

Tatyana looked around, and her powerful spiritual sense spread to analyze the formation. 'Good, the connection is done. The space is stable. The countermeasures are prepared. Moreover, I was able to trick the main will of the heavens…'

While doing all of this, Tatyana's red eyes and skin glowed because of the sheer amount of energy flowing through her meridians. Because the dantian was located in the soul, her current body had access to her actual energy reserves, so there were no problems regarding the energy quantity needed.

Tatyana lifted her arm, and a small part of the lines and symbols lit up, connecting her soul with the vast formation. 

"Come to me. [Void Shredding Formation Pen]."

Her voice echoed as the space around her hand twisted as she summoned a treasure from her spatial ring in her main body.

The space above Tatyana collapsed, and a massive translucent hand that dwarfed mountains descended from the void, handling the Death Empress something. 

Distancia, a low-level world, could not resist the sheer pressure from her soul descending into the world. 

Looking at the events, the girls gulped. Her raw strength to twist, crumble, and tear space apart with just her presence was awe-inspiring. 

Looking at the item that appeared in Tatyana's hand, they all found it familiar. 

Tatyana had momentarily summoned the Death Empress's personal formation pen from the main body's spatial ring.

The space around the extremely high-quality treasure twisted and cracked in a few spots because of the sheer pressure of the Formation Pen's aura, hastily regenerating right after. 

Unlike Yasenia's spatial ring, a treasure previously owed by Tatyana but of lesser quality, this formation pen didn't have space qualities to avoid leaking its pressure. Not to mention, the current Tatyana was not strong enough to suppress it. Therefore, low-level worlds couldn't even handle the stress its aura emitted. 

Naturally, the heavens were not happy.

RUMBLE! 

The appearance of a treasure far beyond what these heavens could resist was something they didn't want to support. Hence, they summoned terrible tribulation clouds that gathered with monstrously strong lightning dragons danced between the clouds with a thunderous presence.

Tatyana looked upward indifferently, with her body connected to her descended soul. She was unafraid. "Did you not learn your lesson? If I wanted to destroy you or the balance of this world, I have much more direct methods."

She didn't speak loudly, but her voice seemed to reverberate in the fabric of the world, making everything around twist by the raw strength of her voice.

The gathering clouds thundered with tremendous might, seemingly still angry.

RUMBLE

"This is a warning."

Tatyana waved her arm upward, and her soul's aura burst from her toward the sky. 

It was not her current body's aura but her main body's aura. Something she could summon thanks to the formation, the same with her formation pen. 

The girls saw the space above Tatyana literally twisting and cracking as an enormous wave of invisible yet noticeable pressure slammed against the tribulation. 

BOOOOOM!

The clouds above burst open as if a bomb exploded in the middle. The space cracked, twisted, and exploded, allowing the Sun to shine through right above Tatyana. Even then, the light rays were not straight, as they bent because of the spatial fracture created by the Death Empress's aura explosion. 

Even if it was sent upward, the girls on the ground flew backward like a leaf in the middle of a hurricane.

Tatyana had a sense of property, and the other two seniors also protected them, so they were thrown without any damage to them. 

The girls looked at the aftermath and licked their dry lips. The fantastical sight of the tribulation clouds having a hole while the light and space passing through twisted unnaturally, falling on top of the floating red-eyed woman, was surreal, sending shivers of awe and terror down their spine. 

Tatyana spoke again, her words piercing deep into the fabric of the world with regal might. "I will not warn you again. Don't interfere. I promise not to summon anything that you disagree with. Not to mention, you will benefit from this."

The floating black-haired woman was inviolable, unmatched, and divine as she faced a shattered heavenly tribulation with indifference. 

A moment later, the clouds stopped gathering, and shortly after, they dissipated. However, the pressure remained because the heavens looked attentively at what was happening. 

Kali gulped. "D-Did mother-in-law just chase a heavenly tribulation away?"

Mirrory explained calmly. "If Tatyana's real body could descend here, she could not only chase it away, but killing these heavens wouldn't be that problematic. Hence, a burst of her real aura is enough to make the space in this place collapse." 

The girls' mouths formed an "O" shape. 

Tatyana then waved the [Void Shredding Formation Pen], writing in the fabric of the world with it. 

Angel's eyes opened wide. "S-She is creating a formation within the raw fabric of space?" 

Mirrory nodded. "For what she wants to do, it is necessary." 

After a minute of writing neither quickly nor slowly, she let go, and the formation pen disappeared, returning the space around her to normal. 

Her long black hair waved around, even when no wind was present, and her eyes glowed with bloody light. 

Then, she chanted aloud. "[Interdimensional Transcendent Sunder Formation]."

As her words spread around, the World fell silent. 

The girls looked at the formation and saw that the center glowed with tyrannical energy waves. 

From the formation's center, an energy beam as wide as a mountain shot upward with unstoppable might and broke open the sky, literally.

BOOOM!

The previous spatial rifts were different from what happened now.

With the might of that beam, Tatyana literally ripped the sky open. 

A giant black hole was above all of them, like the maws of some beast about to swallow worlds and suns alike. 

Tatyana looked through the void for a few seconds, making them look on with confusion as to what she was waiting for. Tatyana spoke. "Little Treasure, cover Kaleina's eyes."

Yasenia covered her eyes and pushed her head between her breasts as her long tail coiled around her torso to hide her and make it impossible to look. "Love, don't look and be obedient, okay?"

Kaleina, who was looking at the magical spectacle with awe, blinked twice as her head was buried in the, in her opinion, most comfortable place in the world, between her mommy's breasts! 

Now that she was buried in Yasenia's comfortable embrace, her tense body relaxed. She obediently snuggled deeper and closed her eyes, sniffing and rubbing against the softness. 'So comfy~.' 

Yasenia didn't know why Tatyana ordered that, but she dared not be negligent. 

The reason was revealed a few seconds later. 

Valeria squinted with hatred. "Here they come." 

They all saw with wide-open eyes how the sky was torn open, creating a purple-red twisting portal that opened toward a place that made no sense.

"GRAAAHHH!!!"

"SCREECH!" 

"ROAARR!"

A cacophony of deafening, abhorrent howls was heard, but a protective barrier created by Mirrory and Valeria protected our girls.

They all saw horrifying beasts trying to cross over from that strange place.

The Heavens of Distancia Continent trembled as the nauseating and corrupting aura poured from the hole in the sky.

Yasenia's pupils thinned as the aura was extremely familiar. "Abyssal Horrors!? Why!?"

Mirrory shook her head. "Abyssal Horrors are just weaklings. These things are the real deal." 

Not to mention their deformed shapes, a few with countless mouths, others with myriad eyes, and others a mass of tentacles and twisting flesh; the aura was horrifying enough. 

Angel trembled slightly and hastily hugged Yasenia's side. The other girls were not much better.

Thankfully, Yasenia already had some resistance, so she didn't feel that bad. 

The largest one was so big between them that only one finger was more enormous than a mountain. 

However, the Death Empress sneered and quickly cast a skill with the help of the formation. Her elegant voice spread majestically as she spoke. "As if I didn't expect company from the True Abyss while breaching dimensions. Now, all of you disappear. [True Aura Manifestation: Eternal Abyssal Rending]." 

The heavens once again trembled with fear since this was a similar skill to the one that hurt in the past. 

However, it didn't react too badly because the attack was not directed at it.

A massive hurricane of Death and Fate energies swirled and manifested a kilometric Death Reaper wearing a long red robe while holding a bulky scythe bigger than many mountains in the surroundings. 

Tatyana pointed toward the hole in the sky. "Go."

With an eerie cackle, it disappeared and crossed the hole in the sky in less than an instant. Its speed made it look as if it had teleported.

Then, the girls saw it blurring as it slashed around the hordes of horrifying Abyssal Creatures.

The strongest ones reacted quickly and attacked back, but the massive Death Reaper was untouchable, with enough speed to kill at least a hundred of them per second. 

Tatyana looked on with an emotionless face and commanded. "Finish it."

The giant Reaper cackled as the enormous Scythe glowed with a black and white aura as it rushed toward the biggest one of them.

Even with its massive size, the reaper looked small. However, after dodging a flurry of attacks from various limbs, it slashed downward, right down the middle.

SLASH!

The giant creature was bisected in half, and with it, all of the Abyssal creatures that approached were slain. 

The red-cloaked Death Reaper turned into a red light and crossed the portal to sink into Tatyana again. 

Then, the strange passage collapsed, leaving the previous black void in the sky. 

The Death Empress nodded. "Now, I can proceed." 

Tatyana focused on the formation and then activated it in its entirety. 

"[World Connecting Array]."

Instead of darkness, a white light shone and descended from the hole in the sky. 

The light lowered and consumed the translucent black pillar, finally landing on the ground with gentle force.

The pureness of the energy made the Heavens relish, as it was of much higher quality than what it could produce. 

This was because the energy came from the Sky Continent! 

The pure aura sunk into the Earth, nourishing the surroundings. Moreover, Tatyana guided this aura toward the mountain Basin, increasing the energy concentration of that place at least fivefold. 

The hole in the sky mended in the next second with the help of that energy, and the world returned to normal.

With it, the heavens retreated, and the invisible pressure disappeared. 

Yasenia and the girls looked toward the middle of the formation, and their eyes widened.

Tatyana looked around and smiled. "Very nice. There are more than I expected."

In the middle of the formation, fifty women wearing maid outfits kneeled, not toward Tatyana, but toward Yasenia. Then, their voices spread around in a pleasant harmony. 

"Young miss, we are here to serve you!"

Tatyana turned toward Yasenia and smiled widely. "Fifty of your personal maids from back in the Sky Continent have arrived~. You should welcome them, little treasure."

Yasenia's mouth fell open in astonishment. "Huh?" 

86