Chapter 688. Prelude to disaster. Misunderstandings.
1.6k 11 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia looked at the crater while still in her dragon form with a pondering expression. 'Did I kill them?' 

She slowly approached and sunk her claws in the boiling magma as if it were water, moving it around without showing any signs of pain.

Her spiritual sense was searching for any hint that would tell her that they died, but she found nothing. 

Tatyana floated to her side and stopped beside her giant dragon eyes. "Little treasure, you won't find anything."

Yasenia blinked and tilted her head. "Why? Did they use a life-saving treasure?"

Tatyana shook her head and caressed the scales around Yasenia's eye. "They shouted surrender before Noon hit them. They have been disqualified from the tournament, but they were protected and transported outside."

Yasenia became pouty and whined to Tatyana like a child. "I wanted their treasures."

Tatyana felt her heart itchy when the building-dwarfing dragon acted cute with her, and she smiled softly. "The next time, I'll interfere and not allow your enemies to flee, okay? I'll even protect their spatial rings."

The dragoness blinked and smiled sweetly. "Really?"

Hugging her cute daughter's head, Tatyana laughed and answered. "Really. Now, love, eat this. You were injured." 

Yasenia obediently opened her maw, revealing the sharp row of powerful fangs, and Tatyana threw a greenish pill inside. 

A soft glow surrounded her, and the bleeding injuries slowly closed. Angel also moved upward with Laurina, and they both exclaimed. 

"Yasenia, you were so cool~."

"Little sister, you are so beautiful and big in your dragon form! Your scales are so nice and look very warm. Can I cuddle with you?" 

The dragoness stopped acting cute and returned to her usual self, smiling at them. "Of course, you can."

Laurina laughed, and a green glow surrounded her figure. In a few seconds, a western dragon about a third of Yasenia's size appeared, with beautiful green scales, a green-haired mane, and elegant spiral horns. 

Yasenia chuckled a bit and used her large wing to surround Laurina. 

In her dragon form, Laurina rubbed her face with Yasenia's scales and laughed. "I should call you big sister, Yasenia. I'm so little by your side, hahaha."

While lowering her head, Yasenia laughed and nuzzled with her. "Don't worry. You are older than me, so you can call me little sister as you please." 

If it weren't because they knew about their ages and cultivation realms, Yasenia and Laurina would look like an adult dragon and an adolescent dragon while they were side by side. 

Angel laughed with amusement. "Laurina, you are tiny!" 

The green dragon, enjoying Yasenia's warm scales, looked at Angel and protested. "I'm not! Yasenia is too big!" 

Our dragoness blinked. "Am I?"

Laurina nodded and explained. "Dragons at your age are usually half my size! I'm considered a big one for my age and cultivation level." 

Pondering for a few moments, the dragoness blinked and realized. "It must be because of the pill Mom gave me."

Lea also approached and asked, her tone sounding somewhat bashful. "W-What pill, Yasenia?" 

Lea saw the enormous creature turn her beautiful dragon face toward her, and her heart pounded. 

"The [Beast Physique Pill]."

Seeing the fantastical creature smile and answer her, Lea's cheeks blushed. 'T-To think I can talk to a dragon in such a friendly way, Kya!' 

Meanwhile, Laurina's eyes opened wide in surprise. "That one!? L-Lady Death Empress, isn't that one dangerous and forbidden?"

Tatyana smiled. "Do you think I would harm her? Don't worry. The situation made that pill perfect for use without secondary effects or damage."

Angel giggled. "Well, we gathered a lot of attention because of it."

The elegant woman coughed. "Small things." 

Du Xian and Du Lian arrived, looking up at her with awe-struck expressions.

"Big sister, separate a bit. I'll return to my human form."

Laurina took a few steps aside, and she and Yasenia returned to their human forms.

Du Xian approached with curious eyes. "Was that your dragon form, Yasenia?"

Yasenia nodded, and Du Xian praised her shyly. "You are gorgeous." 

Patting her head, the dragoness smiled and answered. "Thank you." 

Du Lian's eyebrow twitched, but he didn't overreact. 'Patience and trust, patience and trust.' 

Lea gathered her courage and approached Yasenia, hugging her side while asking. "Yasenia, um, how did you meet your harem? And why did you choose them as your lover?"

The petite girl felt a bit flustered since, even while she was hugging her side, her height made it perfect for Yasenia's large breasts to stand beside her head proudly. 

"So sudden? Why do you ask?"

The question wasn't related to anything they were talking about, so Yasenia was naturally confused. She also didn't push Lea away, thinking that this girl had a lover, so a small hug was nothing. 

Lea coughed with a blush, hugging the dragoness tighter since she didn't expect Yasenia's body to be so soft and comfortable to embrace. Her warmth, tender body, scent, and having her beautiful face up so close were lethal. 'She is like one of those marshmallows Sarah showed me~. And… Wow, she smells so nice, even when she just fought. Such a deep and sweet scent makes my head dizzy and happy.' 

Subconsciously snuggling with her tighter and twitching her nose, Lea stuttered with rosy cheeks. "W-Well, I have a friend that loves you and wants to get closer."

The dragoness looked down at the petite woman who stealthily took advantage of her, and she raised her eyebrow. "Is that woman you?"

Lea's heart thumped, and her face exploded in red. "W-W-W-Why do you ask!? O-Of course not!"

Yasenia found the reaction hilarious and asked again, putting on a sad expression and forlorn tone. "Oh, so you dislike me."

Lea's brain almost short-circuited, so she yelled a hasty denial. "Of course not! I like you a lot!" 

And right after saying that, Lea felt heat rush to her face. The red color was even concerning from an outsider's point of view. 'W-What did I just say!? So embarrassing!' 

Tatyana looked at Lea, and her eyes flashed with many thoughts, but she didn't interrupt. Not only that, she grabbed Angel's hand, stopping her momentarily as a hidden smile spread on her lips. 

Looking at her with teasing eyes, Yasenia smirked and patted her head with Moon energy, which made Lea feel so comfortable that she almost mewled. "I see. I thought you loved me because your hands were dangerously moving."

Her words made her focus on her hands, and to her absolute dismay, Lea realized that because of their height difference and her unconscious search for softer places to feel, her hands were blatantly grabbing Yasenia's butt with quite a tight grip. 

Her relaxing face immediately flushed down to her neck. 'What am I doing!?'

The petite woman hastily jumped backward like a startled rabbit, stuttering and gesturing with her hands. "O-Oh no, I-I mean, it's not what it looks like! I-I wasn't, uh, intending to... I just, um, lost my balance for a moment, and, uh, my hands sort of, you know, ended up there. Totally unintentional! Really!"

'I can't even speak properly, ahhh!!!' 

The dragoness's lips arched in a teasing smirk, looking at her with amusement dancing in her eyes, which only made Lea's heart beat even more erratically and confused.

At this moment, far away, Sarah received another unexpected message.

[Ding! Lea's affection toward #$%en&@ D@#$%&y has increased ten points. It's now 75.]

[Ding! Lea's affection toward you has decreased by one point. It's now 87.]

Sarah's stomach dropped, and she hastily took out a communication tool.

On the other side, Lea received a call from Sarah, and when she saw the name, her heart almost jumped with guilt. She quickly answered. "S-Sarah! So nice to call you. I-I mean, to receive your call!" 

Tatyana's red eyes flashed darkly while the smile on her lips arched slightly higher, and she let go of Angel. 'You can intervene as you like now.' 

Angel was confused, but she ignored the strangeness and walked toward Lea. Touching Yasenia's butt was not something she would readily accept right in front of her face without at least venting a bit. 

Mirrory spoke to Tatyana. 'Are you that determined?'

Tatyana smirked. 'I've had enough. Moreover, it will become a fun event~.'

Mirrory didn't answer. 

"So… What are you doing, Lea?" 

"I was battling, and now nothing. We fought a few of the top ranks. Why did you call so suddenly? Are you in trouble?"

Lea managed to relax her tone, but her heart was still pounding as the warmth and softness still lingered in her hands. 

Sarah answered. "No. I was just curious." Then, she asked with a proving tone. "How is that thing you told me going?"

Lea coughed and answered, hiding her embarrassment. "Very nicely, you don't worry." 

Angel approached at that time, saying sternly. "Lea, I know it's nice to hug Yasenia. However, you should control your hands a bit."

Crack.

Lea blinked when she heard a strange sound from the device, but she ignored it, thinking it was a minor problem with the device. 

She answered Angel with an apologetic expression. "Y-Yes, sorry. I was carried away."

Angel frowned, but seeing her sincerely remorseful, she sighed. "Okay, I won't say anymore, but the next time, I won't be so lenient! I mean, I don't mind it too much if you hug her."

Lea answered with a clear, bright tone. "Really?" 

Angel nodded. "Really. But fondling her butt is crossing the line. Also, I know our height is perfect for this, but burying your face in her breasts is also not allowed!"

Lea blushed again. "S-Sorry, it won't happen again."

Our baby felt that she really understood, so she nodded. "Okay, don't take too long to talk. We'll depart shortly after."

Lea nodded and turned toward the device. "Sarah? Are you still there?" 

"… Yes."

 Lea smiled. "Okay, I have to go now. I'll see you later! I love you!"

"Sure. I'll see you soon."

Then, the communication was cut off. 

'Soon?'

Lea tilted her head. 'Well, a day can be considered soon.'

Then, she pouted. 'Why didn't she say I love you back?' 

After retrieving the spatial rings of the killed beast humans, their group continued exploring. Yasenia swallowed all the treasures and compensated Laurina and Lea with Astral Sky Shop currency. 

She found a branch of cultivation methods and skills she had failed to acquire until now. It was Dual Cultivation skills from the Body Cultivation Path. As an influential elder, Huang Tao was accompanied by other influential people who carried much of their wealth in their rings because they were confident they wouldn't be killed. 

'If I got Huang Tao's or Qiao Mei Lan's rings, it would have been nice…' 

As they continued their exploration, one thing led to another, and the conversation shifted to a peculiar topic.

Harem talk. 

The main reason was Lea's slow but persistent questions toward Yasenia as she tried to ask her what she liked and disliked. Angel was getting slightly annoyed with the clear intentions of trying to flirt with Yasenia, but Tatyana's hints blocked her from intervening as much.

Yasenia was not wholly unaware, even when she was a bit slow toward feelings of love from others toward her, but she ultimately didn't care, as her interest in Lea that way was zero. 

When the topic of strong or weak lovers appeared, Yasenia commented that she did not care much about it. Of course, she preferred if they were strong; that way, they could protect themselves.

Using this as a guideline, Lea asked the following. 

"So, Yasenia, do you think a strong harem head is better? A resourceful one? Or it doesn't matter as much?"

And this question was what would trigger the following events. 

**************************************************************

Evelyn: Do you smell that?

Angel: What? 

Evelyn: There is trouble in the distance.

Angel: …

Author: So silly, I summon you!

Luke S.: Hello!

Kali: Welcome. 

Luke S.: Tatyana, how are you preparing for your daughter to be better in bed than you could become in the future?

Luke S.: I mean, she has been set up to be a Sex Goddess at this point. So, are you either too confident that it will never happen, excited, or just not ready that the only thing you have over her will be hundreds of thousands of years of practice? If you do nothing with your skills, that knowledge gap will probably shrink to nothing.

Tatyana: First of all, I wouldn't mind at all having my little treasure become better at intercourse than me. Still, you are severely underestimating me. Even if I do nothing at all and learn nothing more than I have, Yasenia has a few thousand years before she can even begin to think to challenge me.

Tatyana: Her body is something I understand to the point that I'm confident in making her orgasm without touching a sexual part of her body like her shoulder.

Luke S.: … 

Yasenia: Really?

Tatyana: I won't do it.

Yasenia: Why?

Tatyana: Too much pleasure. The other girls might feel lackluster to you if I release my desires without thinking. 

Yasenia: In what sense?

Tatyana: In the sense that you will feel nothing from them. 

Yasenia: … 

The girls: … 

Luke S.: …

Tatyana: So, I'm neither worried, nor hurried, nor excited. 

Author: And that's all for today~. 

**************************************

pa tre on.com/posts/dragonesss-hour-93546305 Completed image of NSFW Naked Pregnant Yasenia

71