Chapter 329- Fenrir and Mio
4.3k 58 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Luna POV]

When everyone arrived, they were looking at me like something was off.  I tilted my head in confusion.

 

“What?” (Luna)

 

“What’s happening right now exactly?” (Nia)

 

“Atmos is laying in 20 tails worth of fluff while I enjoy being close to Tamamo.” (Luna)

 

“Yes, but why exactly is this happening?” (Velvet)

 

“Because I love my wife and enjoy being in her immediate vicinity at all times.” (Luna)

 

“I meant the thing with Atmos.” (Velvet)

 

{We’re fulfilling a promise we made with Atmos a while back.}

 

“Yep.” (Luna)

 

“And I must say, it’s an incredible feeling.” (Atmos)

 

Everyone stared at Atmos with exasperated looks.

 

“And this is the goddess I became the Apostle of. *Sigh*” (Nia)

 

“It’s not like you didn’t know what I’m like.  You’ve known for a long time I am the way I am.” (Atmos)

 

“True, but seeing it with my own eyes is different than just hearing about it from you or Luna.” (Nia)

 

“Nia, this is the point where you just give in and accept the insanity.” (Velvet)

 

“I know…*Sigh*” (Nia)

 

“Fufufu.  Well, don’t just stand there, sit and let’s chat for a bit.  There are some things we need to discuss and I also just want to talk with everyone.” (Luna)

 

They did as I requested and moved over to sit down next to us.  Soleil took up a spot right next to me and pulled one of my tails over to her.

 

“I missed the fluff.” (Soleil)

 

“Velvet, have you not been taking care of Soleil’s tail?  With your powers as Apostle of Fluff, you should be able to help her reach levels above regular people.” (Luna)

 

“I’ve been doing everything I can and then some!  It doesn’t help that when I actually try to brush her tail things get…what are you trying to get me to admit to!?” (Velvet)

 

Velvet’s face started to turn red in embarrassment.

 

“Fufufu.” (Luna)

 

“Big sis,  why are you already trying to mess with us?  Are you really that bored?” (Soleil)

 

“No, I just haven’t done that in a while so I thought I’d get it out of my system first.” (Luna)

 

“Even after becoming a goddess, you never change.” (Skadi)

 

“And why would I?” (Luna)

 

{Exactly.  I would still love her if something did change, but I’m happy that she didn’t.}

 

“You both know what I meant when I said that.” (Skadi)

 

“Anyway nya, what did you want to talk about nya?” (Mio)

 

“Right.  Our wedding will be in two weeks.  Our dresses are going to be done by the end of this week and then I’m going to send some letters out to those I’m inviting so they can prepare.” (Luna)

 

“I half suspected you were just going to kidnap everyone, master.” (Ophidia)

 

“That was my original plan, but after thinking about it, it’d probably cause too big of an uproar for certain  people if I did that.  So I decided that I’ll give a week’s notice to everyone.” (Luna)

 

“For the record, I tried convincing Luna to stick to the kidnapping plan, but Tamamo and Grey got me to stop.” (Atmos)

 

{That’s because we’re trying to keep you from turning Luna into a second you.  I won’t have Luna start being avoided by gods or mortals just because she messes with them to the level of them hating her.}

 

“I’m not THAT easily influenced, am I?” (Luna)

 

“When it comes to things you consider fun, you sometimes are.” (Soleil)

 

“…” (Luna)

 

I was just about to protest that observation of my character when I felt someone appear.

 

“FEN NYA!” (Mio)

 

Mio jumped up from her spot and into Fenrir’s arms.

 

“Hehehe.  Hello Mio, everyone.” (Fenrir)

 

We all returned her greeting.

 

“While I know you’ve all been catching up, can I ask to borrow Mio for a bit?” (Fenrir)

 

“I don’t think any of us mind, just remember that you are in someone else’s home.” (Luna)

 

“We know that nya.  We’re not beasts in heat nya.” (Mio)

 

With that, the two of them walked away from us and we got back to our discussion.

 

[Fenrir POV]

After walking a bit away from everyone and making sure they weren’t listening in on us, I turned to Mio.

 

“What’s up, Fen nya?  Why are you looking so serious nya?” (Mio)

 

“I just think it’s time I did this.” (Fenrir)

 

“Wha-” (Mio)

 

Mio was just about to ask what I was talking about when I covered her lips with my own.  Mio stiffened up for a split second before shutting her eyes and wrapping her arms around my neck and tails around my waist.  I did the same with my arms and pulled her even closer before I started doing what I planned to.  I started channeling power and made it flow into Mio from the places we where making contact and before I knew it, she was glowing very brightly.  The shining lasted for about a minute before disappearing entirely into Mio’s body.  After that, she moved her face away from me.

 

“What was that nya?” (Mio)

 

“I just gave you my Divine Protection.  I know we agreed to do that at some point, but I just couldn’t wait any longer.” (Fenrir)

 

“Nyahaha.  Such an impatient person nya.  But that’s something I love about you nya.” (Mio)

 

Mio then started kissing me again, but she did so, so forcefully that I fell backwards onto my back.  It didn’t hurt or anything, but it dazed me for a second, which was long enough for Mio to completely pin me down.

 

“I knyow what I said to Lunya nya, but you doing that made me so happy that I can’t think straight or hold back nya.  If I were you, Fen nya, I’d bring us home this second nya.” (Mio)

 

I quickly nodded my head and opened the way home underneath us.  We fell through it and onto the bed in my, no, our, home.

 

“Fen nya.  You make me so insanely happy nya.  I’m glad that I’m going to spend forever and eternity with you nya.” (Mio)

 

“Hehe.  I want to say the same about you, Mio.  From the very first time I laid eyes upon you, I knew that I wanted you to be mine and for me to be yours.  We may not be Fated Ones in the same way that Luna and Tamamo are, but I still think we were fated to be together.” (Fenrir)

 

“Who says we aren’t nya?  If we aren’t Fated Ones nya, then I’ll make it my goal to punch whoever makes that judgement until I become your Fated One nya.” (Mio)

 

“Hhehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” (Fenrir)

 

I grabbed Mio by the shoulders and flipped around so that I was now the one pinning her down.

 

“A lovely goal, Mio.  Let’s work on it together.  And, I think I know just who we’re going to start with, but first, there is something more pressing to take care of.” (Fenrir)

 

“Nyahahaha.  I couldn’t agree more nya.” (Mio)

 

With her last statement, our lips met once more.

 

Chaos Realm:

Order: Payto, just make them Fated Ones.  I don't want to have to do something to people I like after they beat you up.

I will, but let them at least get one or two punches in if they can first.  I want to test their resolve.

Order: Why?

Because it shows the lengths they are willing to go to for their love.  I'm a being that can erase their everything with a thought, if they still go through with something like that, then I really don't mind doing something for them like making them Fated Ones.

Order: You're weird.

And you love me for my weirdness.

Order:...I can't deny that.

*Pulls Order into a hug while patting her head.*

Order: I really love you, you big weirdo.

I love you too, Order, I really really do.

122