Chapter 12
1.3k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Young master, wake up, it’s already late, you are going to get late for school”, Anna said as she shook Adrian to wake up. Adrian sat up in a jolt, ah he slept longer than he should have, maybe the journey tired him.

 

Anyway, he was later so got up quickly and got ready for breakfast. He wore the school uniform today which consisted of navy blue pants, navy blue blazer, white shirt with black tie and black shoes with white socks for boys as for girls it was navy blue skirt, navy blue blazer, white shirt with a red ribbon on the collar and black shoes and white socks. After breakfast he rushed out running, while Anna called out behind him not to run so fast, as he might get hurt.

 

“Damn it”, thought Adrian, he thought he would get in early to witness the scene of the game but now he is so late that he would be glad if he would not be late for the entrance ceremony. The dormitory and the main school building were a bit far so it took some time to reach it

 

As Adrian rushed past the school, he turned right and saw a familiar face, black hair, black eye the protagonist Victor Goldberg. Adrian was in such a hurry that he rushed past Victor causing Victor who saw him to halt in his tracks so as not to collide. But as Adrian as went passed the gates, he bumped into someone else.

 

Pink hair, purple eyes and a very beautiful face with a shapely body, this was the lady who collided with Adrian and whom Adrian knew pretty well, Allena Pendragon, one of the heroines of the game. “Damn it, she was supposed to collide with Victor, I messed up, hope this doesn’t cause any problems in the future”.

 

“Hey, you can’t you where you are going?”, Allena asked angrily. Adrian not wanting to cause a scene and waste time since he was already late, also it was kind of his fault as he was looking the other way, said, “Sorry, my bad, I was in a hurry as I was late, please forgive me”. “As long as you know”, said Allena and with a ‘Hmph’ and showing an attitude stomped her way to the school.

 

Adrian was a bit annoyed, thinking, what the hell is wrong with her attitude? It was her fault too, she was running too, why is she acting as if it’s all my fault? Granted I apologized but doesn’t she have any conscience? In the game both of the characters argued and rushed in quickly as it was late so he didn’t have much of an impression on her, but she sure is not nice.

 

“Are you ok?”, Adrian heard a voice behind him, he turned to see it was Victor. Adrian wondered what to do. On one hand he wanted as little interactions with the main characters as possible, on the other hand it would be rude not to talk here. In the end he decided to fuck it, all his planning for today was foiled and he couldn’t really be rude to someone he just met. So, he smiled and said, “Yeah I’m ok”.

 

“Hello, my name is Victor Goldberg”, Victor said, holding a hand, Adrian took it and, “Nice to meet you Victor, I am Adrian Hofstader”. “Adrian Hofstader……….you are the famous young master of the Hofstader Duchy right?”, Victor asked surprised.

 

‘I am famous?’, Adrian thought to himself. Adrian was actually so busy with his tasks that he didn’t really know that achievements were famous all over the empire. He was going to find out later during his time at the academy, which would be an uncomfortable experience but that’s for later.

 

Adrian scratched his head and said,” I don’t know about being famous but yes I am the heir of the Hofstader Duchy”. Then he realized they were getting later so he told Victor to quickly go in and take a seat before the ceremony starts, which he agreed.

 

They then went in, there a large auditorium with rows of seats, beautiful works of art on walls, a huge chandelier in the ceiling and a raised platform on the stage which had a magic stone on top which was used to amplify one’s voice for everyone to hear, like a modern-day microphone, almost all of the seats were taken, they found two seats in the last row and sat.

 

Everyone was excitedly chatting amongst themselves before the start of the ceremony. Adrian said,” Glad we could make it on time”, to which Victor said yes. Then the hall suddenly fell silent as numerous teachers went up the stage along with some students, who were in the Student Council, based on the badges on their chest.

 

The entrance ceremony has begun.

 

37