Chapter 8 – Be careful of cars on the way home!
27.3k 12 282
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He could safely conclude that he wanted to have a lot of sex. As for the exact details, he was pretty open-minded about things. It might have been due to his libido or perhaps it was his personality but the thing was, he enjoyed a very large amount of different kinks. When looking for porn, there were only a few developments and situations which rebutted him while everything else made him hard as a rock.

The next questions he should ask himself were 'who?' and 'how?', meaning 'who should he have sex with?' and 'how should he go about to get it?'. A lot of ideas randomly came to his mind, until he thought about the next important point. What were the risks when following his sex fantasies? That notion froze his brain and his erotic thoughts went to a complete stop. That's right, he had absolutely no idea about the risks that such behavior would provoke in this changed world!

What about STDs, was it different or was it the same? What did people use as protection? What about pregnancy risks?

Tens of questions came to him rapidly. And those were not the only things he had to worry about. What about his reputation? How would his surroundings react if they learned he was going around so much? By thinking in reverse with the previous world as an example, he would become the same as a loose girl sleeping around too much, an easy girl who opened her legs on demand. It goes without saying that this type of girl was not viewed very positively by society. True, he wanted to have a lot of fun, but that didn't mean he wanted to ruin his relationships with everyone around him.

It hit him a bit late but he finally realized that his very impulsive "experiment" with the nurse had been extremely risky. If her personality had been cruel or manipulative, he could have been in very serious trouble. Shivering, he resolved to be more careful in the future. He didn't think that she would propagate rumors about him or cause him any trouble judging from her personality as well as the fact that she basically molested an "innocent" student, a minor half her age, at that!

Anyway, he needed to get a better understanding of the changes that happened. He couldn't get anything more at school without starting to ask a lot of strange questions and weirding everyone out. He had no choice other than to wait until after school. Now, he couldn't wait for the last period to end, allowing him to go back home. Unfortunately, there was still a lot of time left until then. He decided that he might as well pass the time by listening to the lessons. Who knows, he might even learn something from it.

The rest of the day went by like this, with him being distracted all the time by random thoughts popping up about his current situation. Finally, the last class ended. He sighed in relief, bid goodbye to his friends in a hurry, and quickly headed home.

Five minutes into his way home, while moving forward on the sidewalk of a street, he saw a car coming closer and closer to him and stopping right next to where he was. Surprised, he stepped back from the road, taking some distance from the car. The front window lowered itself and a middle-aged woman appeared, grinning confidently at him.

"Hey, cutie. Wanna take a ride?"

He looked at her, speechless, not understanding what this was all about for a moment. He tried to reverse the situation in his mind and imagined a middle-aged man driving his car, parking next to a cute girl on the street, and asking her to join him for a ride. This was a clear flirting attempt! Wasn't he a bit young for her, though? Did the women in this world hit also on minors?

These thoughts made his cock twitch a bit in his pants. He got tempted to follow her just to see what would happen. He took a step forward but suddenly stopped. He just resolved himself to be more careful a few hours ago. He hesitated for a moment, torn between the exciting idea of having sex with a stranger and his previous resolution. Eventually, he remembered the lesson the school nurse promised him the next morning and barely managed to convince himself not to enter the woman's car.

He stepped back once more and answered her.

"No, thank you. I am very close to home now."

The woman didn't seem surprised by his refusal at all, as if she did not expect that he would agree to her proposal. She just laughed and said.

"Your loss, then! See you, beautiful."

She rolled up the window and drove away as if nothing had happened. Benjamin watched her car disappearing on the road, a bit of regret in his heart, and continued on his way home.

His house was pretty huge, with three floors in total and a generous amount of rooms and living space. His family could afford it because their mother had a very well-paying job as a financial consultant. That allowed all of the seven people living here to have their room, plus his mother using another room as her workplace since she was working most of the time from home.

Benjamin's room was on the second floor, at the end of the corridor. He entered the house before going up the stairs and into his room, closing the door behind him. He didn't meet any family members on the way. He was probably the first one back from school and his mother must have been in her study, busy with her work.

He relaxed a bit after reaching the familiar place that was his room. He had things to do, however, and went to start his computer, sat down in front of it, and started searching for answers to all the questions he had.

282