Chapter 59 – I want to meet Tiona.
3.2k 6 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing the goblins, I moved on and went down a few floors killing several monsters I encountered. I don't know how long I was inside the dungeon, but it had probably been a few hours.

When I came out, I had my bag full of crystals and another bag full of items. I would make a very satisfying amount of money selling these.

So after leaving the dungeon, I went directly to the guild.

As soon as I entered the guild, I met some staff and adventurers. Among the team was Rose. She was sitting, apparently looking at some documents. She was not attending to anyone.

Speaking of which, does she know that I have raised my level? I didn't visit the guild after I levelled up, did I? Will she be surprised?

"Hello, Rose." I waved to her as I approached. I kept a friendly smile on my face, and she continued to stare at me with a serious look. As soon as she saw me, her eyebrows furrowed.

So I quickly told her what had happened and that I had up a level.

Her reaction was not as I expected. She was not so excited, she congratulated me as if it was no big deal. It makes sense since she deals with adventurers who raise their levels daily.

But I thought she would be surprised since my level went up so quickly... That was not the case. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

I handed her all the crystals and items and picked up my reward. It was a big bag full of coins. I didn't count the amount of money inside, but it sure was a very high amount.

"I'm going now."

"Listen, Luan. Have you gone to the 18th floor yet?"

"Not yet. I plan to go there on my next visit, probably."

"I see. Be careful."

"Right." I smiled at Rose and waved as I left the guild.

####

When I got home, I found Hestia lying on the couch. She seemed sleepy, but when she heard the door opening, she quickly got up.

"Did I scare you?" I said and giggled.

"No, of course not." Hestia wiped the drool at the corner of her mouth. So she was asleep before I arrived.

"I see. Where are Bell and Lili?"

"Bell left a while ago. I don't know where he went. Lili is probably upstairs waiting for you."

"Right."

"What? Were you missing her?" Hestia gave a teasing smile.

"I missed you too, you know?" I walked over and put my hand on her head, messing up her hair a little. Hestia got slightly irritated and grabbed my hand, pulling it away from her head.

"Don't mess up my hair." She also looked a little embarrassed, but at the same time, she didn't seem to have cared that much about what I had said.

"I'm going upstairs. Call me if you need anything."

"Don't worry. I won't get in the way of you guys."

"Don't say stupid things; I won't do that now."

"Now..."

"Don't overthink about it. Can you buy us something to eat? I have the money here." Before going up the stairs, I approached and handed Hestia some money.

"Okay, I'll buy some things to prepare."

"Alright..." I think she can cook.

####

"Lili?"

"Ah."

I found Lili lying on the bed when I opened my bedroom door. With my blanket up her nose, she was sniffing it while her shorts were down and her tiny butt was showing.

I could see her hand between her legs touching her pussy which was wetting the mattress of my bed. When I entered the room and saw this scene, my cock grew immediately, but I controlled myself.

Lili quickly pulled up her shorts and sat on the bed, pretending nothing had happened. She wiped her hand on her shirt and, with a smile, looked at me. She lowered her ears, and her face was red from embarrassment.

I giggled and then put the bag of coins on the desk in my room.

I took off my shirt and grabbed a new one from the closet. In addition to the shirt, I also picked up a new pair of pants. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back soon. You can continue what you were doing." I gave another laugh, and Lili continued in silence.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower before returning to the bedroom and finding Lili sitting in the same position, entirely still.

####

The next day, I woke up and had breakfast with everyone else. As soon as we ate, Bell left to go to the dungeon, and Hestia said she was visiting a friend, leaving me alone with Lili at home.

"Hey, Lili, want to walk around town a bit?"

"A date?"

"Yeah, that's right." I smiled at her.

"Sure!" She said with a beaming smile.

Then we got ready before leaving the house.

'I said I just wanted to walk, but I wanted to meet Tiona somehow. I will go to the Loki familia house to talk to her, and I will try not to be seen by Ais.

We walked around town for a few minutes, and I also bought some things from the stalls to eat. I walked to the Loki family house. I picked up some information from the guild yesterday.

And after a few more minutes, there the house was. It was a huge house that looked more like a castle.

As I got closer, I could see some people moving around who were probably members of the Loki Familia, but I didn't see Tiona or Ais. However, I had seen another person from the same group.

Bete had just come out of the "castle" alone. He had a serious face, as usual.

'Should I talk to him?'

 

 

THE HESTIA ARC STARTED ON PATREON!!! LESGOOOO

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

63