Chapter 23: The Goddess’ Plans Bearing Fruit (Part 1)
4.6k 36 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Book 1

Chapter 23

On the top floor of the Goddess Lokaini Entertainment building, in the luxurious executive office a calliope of laughter was being shared by a group of beautiful women: Two were dressed in Miko outfits, one was dressed in lovely eastern wear, and the divinely gorgeous woman dressed in victorian inspired clothing was seated comfortably in a throne-like executive chair behind an oversized old world dark cherrywood desk which had an exquisite crystalline globe of the world placed near the right-hand corner of the desk.

Three of the women were merrily laughing as they listened to the fourth woman who was animatedly regaling them with a certain mirthful tale...

“... and then she brought her small sappy hand up to her face as your daughter Anari gave her a hint as to how she could clean her sticky fingers of the Oryn Tree sap. She then tilted her cute little head a bit, thought for a moment and then her eyes widened as if she discovered the answer!

She then stuck her cute little rose pink tongue out and... she licked her sticky fingers...” ah-haha ah hee hee hee he... laughter filled the room as Claryndel, the storyteller, doubled over trying to catch her breath while the other two Miko girls were in similar states.

Claryndel then got a hold of herself as she continued,” That's when the camera zoomed in, with her little tongue licking her sappy fingers and her whole little face lit up as if she was licking the tastiest spoonful of ice cream sundae delight on a hot summer day! I even wanted to try it after seeing that look on her face, true joy.

Then the next moment everything changed as she realized in a panic that her little rose pink tongue was now stuck to her sticky fingers!” ah haha hee he hee... It took quite a while for everyone in the room to regain their composure.

“I'll tell you Mistress Lokaini, your new Goddaughter is a true delight! It's no wonder she has one of the most-watched Livestreams in both this realm and the divine.” Claryndel happily said as the 2 Miko girls nodded along in agreement.

Knock     Knock     Knock

They all turned their attention to the door as the Goddess Lokaini said in an obviously cheerful tone, “Enter.”

A pretty young girl in her late teens opened the door and entered. She had short styled hair that was shades of pink, short double-pointed ears, moonlight skin, one small silvery purple horn growing from her forehead, and intelligent vibrant eyes the same shade as her wonderful horn.

She looked at everyone in the room and was grateful to see that everyone was in a good mood, even with it being the Opening Month for the World of Abrynth and the business being flooded day and night with customers. They even had to open up the first two underground floors and were still struggling to keep up with demand.

She returned their smiles, smoothed down the sides her mainly purple silk dress that fit her small athletic body perfectly, and walked up to the front of the executive desk before giving her Goddess a bow. “Greeting my Goddess! I bring news from the Genesis Command Center below.”

Hearing this, all eyes and ears in the room focused on her. “Then pray tell, do report.” The Goddess Lokaini said as her eyes squinted a bit and a sly smile formed on her radiant face.

“Yes. Last night, during the witching hour, we felt or rather our Sensors felt a series of heavy Oryn energy fluctuations from ground zero of the Genesis Project: Eden Oasis. After spending hours going through the data it was decided to send a FairyTink spy unit to see first hand if and what changes may have occurred.”

“Ah, so you sent the FairyTinks. Good, good. Since that's the case we'll be able to see for ourselves then. I'm really looking forward to this. Tell me, when do you think they'll arrive at the destination?” The Goddess Lokaini asked while leaning back in her comfortable throne chair.

“That is the reason for my coming here, my Goddess. They should be arriving any minute now!” The pink hair girl happily replied. She then turned to face the wall of monitor screens, held up her empty hand, mumbled a few arcane words, and an iPhone-like remote control device appeared in her hand.

She then pointed the remote device at the main big screen monitor in the center of the viewing wall and pressed an icon on her remote's screen.

The Goddess Lokaini then moved her chair up to the desk, placed her elbows on the desk while her hands clasped each other forming a small pyramid as her golden eyes focused in on the big screen monitor that brought up a Livestream camera feed that was looking down on a desert wasteland that was quickly rolling by at high speeds.

Looks like Wylla isn't the only one with Tasty Plans of her own. Seems the Goddess Lokaini has been keeping busy in the real world... Next up on Monday, the FairyTinks will give us a closer look into Genesis Project: Eden Oasis (in Part 2 of this 4 Part Goddess Lokaini Mini-arc).

130