Chapter 1. The Crown Prince of The Shadow Realm
17.2k 10 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 1. The Crown Prince of The Shadow Realm

The sky above the city of Exos, the shadow realm capital, was getting darker. Although the shadow realm only had a silver moon, its absence indicated it was almost midnight. Yet, that sleepless city was still busy.

The cars and buses filled the streets. Colorful neons and light from the windows adorned the buildings. The humanoid shaped demons walked on the side of the streets, chatting, joking, and laughing around like humans. They even dressed like humans'.

In the middle of the bustling city, there were three tall modern silver-colored buildings. Those buildings were the demon kingdom's Palace, the Nightwell Tritower.

On the 99th floor of the second tower, I sat behind my large desk in my luxurious office. An expensive black suit covered my athletic body. My back leaned against the back of the big chair. My elbow was on the chair armrest and my chin rested on the back of my hand.

In contrast to my hands' relaxed position, three of my six indigo tentacles that came from my back were busy holding some documents. The other three turned into hands and typed deftly on my three keyboards. My red demonic eyes shifted from monitor to monitor, sometimes to the documents. Completely ignored my messy desk which was filled with scattered documents.

A tower of teacups on one side. The remaining dark red liquid in the top cup indicated I had just finished my blood tea. Occasionally, I waved my finger as I used my Telekinesis to move the pens and write something on the papers.

Since I was in my humanoid form, I decided to hide my six demon wings and two tails. It was more convenient to work using only my tentacles.

My handsome cold face made me look like a man in his early 20s. My age was 523 year old so I was quite young for a demon. My hand combed my messy short black hair backward. Accompanied by a tired breath from my mouth. A pair of indigo horns adorned my head.

Despite my tiredness, since I hadn't hit the bed for a week straight, my dark aura and heavy atmosphere that filled the room clearly showed my status as the crown prince of this realm. Azrael Shadowraven de Nightfall, that was my name.

My gaze shifted to the report that had just entered my computer.

"Right, another failed investigation..." I muttered.

I threw my head on the back of my chair in frustration and closed my eyes. My tentacles put whatever was in their grasp before they disappeared into my back.

"This is fucking ridiculous," I hissed in annoyance. I had ordered a lot of spies, investigators, and elite soldiers to investigate this matter. But none of them returned with clues.

When the angels from the light realm had clear evidence of our kind trespassing in the mortal realm.

It all started six months ago, when we had the 29th light and dark meeting at the border. The angels accused us, demons, of trying to expand our territory into the mortal realm. While according to 300 years ago's agreement, we had agreed that the mortal realm was neutral territory.

We denied that nasty accusation, but the angels provided the evidence. Although I hated to admit it, I had checked everything and they were genuine.

The problem was... Every demon who wanted to go to the mortal realm needed my permission and my father was the only one who could open the gate. The gate itself was in the safest part of this palace. So the accusation was directly aimed at both of us.

The meeting itself ended in a mess. Well, the meeting always ended that way, but it was much worse than usual. Our battle not only destroyed the tables and chairs as usual but also almost the entire meeting room.

It was a special room with the strongest magic from the shadow and light realms so it couldn't be destroyed except with immense power. Even the barrier was almost destroyed since it could not contain our power. At the end of the meeting, the angels demanded the evidence to prove our innocence or another war will occur.

I personally didn't mind another war. If they wanted to, I would happily fight them like in the past. After all, didn't they call me Lord of Wrath because I slaughtered a lot of their kind out of my insanity?

Unfortunately, my father did not agree with that. His power was starting to weaken after the last war, while I hadn't got the power of seven sins yet. It was a must for the shadow realm's ruler to keep this realm stable.

The war would disrupt the three realms' stability so we were at a severe disadvantage. That was the reason why I was desperately looking for the evidence.

'I have no other way. I must send my trusted subject to the mortal realm to investigate this immediately...' I thought. I had sent my proposal to my father along with the candidate list. Unfortunately, he hadn't given me any reply.

The knocking sounds from the door followed by click-clack sounds from the high heels interrupted my thoughts and I already knew who it was.

Shortly, my nose could smell the sweet scent of a woman's body as a weight pressed my lap. A kiss landed on my cheek and a woman's soft hands wrapped around my neck.

"Are you sleeping, Your Highness?" she whispered as she pressed her soft breast onto my chest. Her whisper sounded like seduction.

A smirk appeared on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw a sweet-faced succubus with long pink hair in front of me. Her body was wrapped in a simple white shirt and tight mini skirt which showed her curves perfectly. Especially her ripe breast, since she almost didn't button her skirt. I could see her soft mounds in her E-cup black bra.

A pair of black horns on top of her head. Her tail stroked the side of my face. Her name was Ivy, my secretary, and succubus.

"Did you come to cheer me up? Or you just want to tease me?" I said straight to the point. She knew how much my workload was in the last 100 years, especially after my father withdrew to his 'sexclusion' with his succubi and threw all his workload at me.

So I had to handle his and my job at the same time. That was the reason why I was swimming in the pile of documents almost every day, instead of my wine pool.

A melodic humming sound accompanied by a mischievous smile came from her lips. The back of her hand stroked the side of my face before she brought her face closer to my ear.

"Unfortunately I'm not. His Majesty asked me to call you---" she whispered.

I chuckled sarcastically.

"Oh, I thought he's still having fun in his chamber and forgot that this realm is on the edge," I said mockingly.

Even with my tone, what I said was a serious thing. After the last chaos meeting was over, he returned to his 'sexclusion' and let me handle everything. If it wasn't for my last proposal, I bet he wouldn't have called me.

Moreover, his response was too slow, despite the fact that I only needed him to appoint a candidate and open the gate.

Actually, I also had a sister but she was as useless as my father since what she did was have sex with her incubi. She only came out if we had a party or other important event.

Suddenly, she continued her sentence.

"---to the gate room."

In an instant, my expression turned serious.

196