Chapter 43. Did You Tie Her Up?
2.9k 8 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 43. Did You Tie Her Up?

"We thought you were kidding!" Barry half screamed in disbelief.

"Did she stay over at your place last night?" guessed Ion eagerly.

"Yea. That's why she made my breakfast and lunch," I replied in a casual tone. I looked calm despite their frenetic reaction.

Their jaws dropped in shock.

"Did you..." Ion raised his hand and connected the tip of his index finger with his thumb in an 'O' shape.

While Darren put his index finger in it repeatedly. Their eyes were fixed on me in curiosity.

Rather than answer them directly, I smirked.

"I have no obligation to answer it," I said in a nonchalant tone before I put another bite of the omelet in my mouth. Still, my expression had answered everything.

They exchanged glances in surprise.

"It's a yes," said Darren.

"Definitely," Ion added, nodding in agreement.

"Damn, that's too fast," Barry whined in envy.

I frowned.

"Don't you guys already have girlfriends? Why are you acting as if I just committed a crime?" It wasn't like I was the only one who had sex here. All of them had done it before, yet they acted like a bunch of virgin boys.

"We're talking about Miss Julia here. The sexiest teacher in the academy. Of course, it's a crime!" Darren explained eagerly.

"Big crime. Don't forget that crazy pala--- I mean, Mr. Theo. He has put his eyes on her for a long time," Ion reminded me.

Different from the others, Barry raised his hands like a conductor, asking his two friends to be quiet.

"Okay, let's forget about it." A nasty grin appeared on his face. "Can you tell us how it feels? I mean..." He put his hands in front of his chest and made a squeezing motion as if he was holding something big there. His eyes filled with clear curiosity.

I quickly caught what he meant.

"Why should I tell you?" I said with an annoying smirk. Well, Julia's sexy body had caught many people's attention. Especially the boys. Moreover, she was one of the best whip users in the academy.

"That's the boys' heaven. Just imagine if we put our head in the middle of those fluffy mountains," said Darren.

Followed by Ion.

"At least you can tell us the position. Like missionary, doggy style or..."

"Cowboy girl. She's a whip user. I bet she was on the top and tied Dr. Allen to the bed," Barry guessed. His nasty grin widened.

"Oh! That makes sense," said Darren with the same nasty grin. His eyes were fixed on me.

"Maybe she also 'tortured' him with her whip first. You know like leaving a little mark here and there," Ion blabbered.

"Or she ordered him to call her 'Queen' ," added Barry.

"Moreover, he is a doctor. He could heal himself and the marks would disappear without a trace," Darren added gasoline to the fire. I bet their brains were already filled with perverted thoughts.

"Perfect..." Ion hissed.

All of them nodded in agreement. They should use this 'teamwork' in their training, not in this useless thing.

I took another bite of my omelet and looked at them with the same flat stare.

"Are you guys done yet?" I asked with a nonchalant tone.

They returned their gaze to me.

"Not before you told us," replied Ion.

Their gazes turned serious.

"Please, tell us it's all true," said Barry.

"No, it is not. You watched too many porn movies," I retorted with a frown.

They gasped in shock and couldn't believe it.

"Does that mean... You were the one who tied her up?" Darren gave another guess.

"Dr. Allen… I didn't know you were that fierce," added Ion, shaking his head from side to side.

I knew it was a joke so I decided to play with them. So instead of answering them with a proper answer, I answered them with another mysterious smirk.

"No way!" they said in unison.

"Okay, we didn't go that far," I quickly admitted since they were too loud. 'Yet...' I wanted to add that word, but I decided to hold my tongue.

An orchestra of disappointment left their mouths.

"So disappointing. I thought we'd get an interesting story," Barry complained.

"That's a private experience," I retorted.

After they clicked their tongues in disappointment, without a word, they left with limp steps.

'They are seriously coming just to ask that?' I thought. My eyes stared at them as they drifted away. A cringe on my face.

I turned and was just about to continue my quiet breakfast, but suddenly the trio came into my room again in a hurry.

"Did you guys forget something?" I asked spontaneously.

Quickly, Barry put his index finger in front of his lips.

"Shh!" Without saying anything, they hid behind the curtain and hopped onto the bed in panic.

"Please, don't tell them we're here, okay?" Ion added.

Before I could answer them, Claire and Fiona came into my room.

"Morning, Dr. Allen," they greeted cheerfully.

"Morning," I replied. From the bags in their hands, I could guess their intentions.

"Dr. Allen, since you said you liked my cooking, so I made another one," Claire said, giving me the bag. A smile on her face.

"I-I also made one for you. I hope you don't mind training me this afternoon," Fiona said in a stammering voice, giving her bag to me. In contrast to Claire's confidence, she looked embarrassed.

I took them.

"Thank you." Those were free food. So I couldn't say no.

"Is that an omelet?" Fiona asked. Their eyes were fixed on my food.

"Yeah. Do you want some?" I offered, even though there were only two pieces left.

"You can cook?" asked Claire in curiosity. A frown of confusion on her forehead. Her eyes fell on my omelet.

"Oh, it wasn't me who made it," I answered.

That made Claire turn to me.

"Is that from Evie?" she guessed.

"It's from Julia," I replied.

"Ah! Miss Julia is good at cooking. That's why it looks so beautiful," said Fiona in admiration. A proud smile on her lips.

"I wish I could cook as good as he does."

But her words created a gloomy expression on Claire's face.

89